TheTimTracker #94 Help Control the Prop Population, Have Your Tracker Spayed or Neutered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At a minimum, Jen could, I'll call it assemble their video and then they have someone smooth it out and add transitions and stuff. Even that little bit could make them, I don't know, slightly more professional looking.

Reactions: 10
Also, this totally looks like a couples pic. Both tilted in and she's turned towards him.
Same pose, long, straight grey dyed hair, chin, smile, and figure as that stan he took a picture with a while back at (I think at a fair?). It was tweeted as them being a cute couple, but the tweet is gone.
the funny thing is if you look at pics of Tim with Jenn he is usually leaning away from her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
CLOSE YOUR GD MOUTH!!! UGH🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1587527
That is mostly a food baby not her pregnancy size despite the baby “being bigger” for the time. She is going to balloon up during this second immaculate conception. She is not active enough to keep her weight in check during the pregnancy, let alone afterwards.

On another note, what is up with her legs?? She has the mostly weirdly shaped legs I’ve seen. There seems to be what looks like a pulled muscle in her left thigh. PLEASE STOP WEARING THOS SANDALS, YOUR FEET ARE NASTY. #HOMEMOVIES

Reactions: 13
Yeah, here's the original comment from that person in Woo's comments section.

I don't agree w/ the part about kissing Woo's ass by saying "he's above [them]" (he's a bullshitter, fake and fraud too) - BUT it's funny how they're trashing Tim and this other person. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1587429
the thing is adam called that person “mike” when they were on the escalators going to the lower lot, talking about their hhn orlando shirt.

also, and i cannot find the video, this mystery person is the same person that went with tim to busch gardens “recently”. i cant remember or find the video now, sometime in the past 6-12 months i think. definitely after the lockdown. we saw their reflection in a window at some point during the busch gardens video, but never found out who it was.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know short shorts are in right now but it’s ok to go longer, lets say to Bermuda length, if that would be more flattering for the body you have.

Reactions: 14
the thing is adam called that person “mike” when they were on the escalators going to the lower lot, talking about their hhn orlando shirt.

also, and i cannot find the video, this mystery person is the same person that went with tim to busch gardens “recently”. i cant remember or find the video now, sometime in the past 6-12 months i think. definitely after the lockdown. we saw their reflection in a window at some point during the busch gardens video, but never found out who it was.
Ah...the plot thickens! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I remember who you were referring to.

It'd be interesting if this person was also flying to both coasts too to film or be present - as in Tim's "date" for the night in Tampa, and Adam's third wheel in Cali? :ROFLMAO:

Makes me wonder if he vlogs too? (as the Woo commenter stated)

Reactions: 7
All that money an they can't go do a personal shopping experience, probably would be some of the best money they spent as well, an am sure they could even get the flexing brag in there about it since they could easily spend a few k

Our day out having someone pick our clothes because we fking suck at it

Reactions: 8
Ah...the plot thickens! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I remember who you were referring to.

It'd be interesting if this person was also flying to both coasts too to film or be present - as in Tim's "date" for the night in Tampa, and Adam's third wheel in Cali? :ROFLMAO:

Makes me wonder if he vlogs too? (as the Woo commenter stated)
found the video. it likes like they are wearing a media badge in the window reflection at 10:46.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
found the video. it likes like they are wearing a media badge in the window reflection at 10:46.

My question is - is if he's media, why is he a mute? :ROFLMAO:

I went to the part on Woo's with them going down the escalator and he doesn't even turn and acknowledge Woo talking about him (and yeah, Woo calls him "Mike") ?!? And he doesn't say a word on Tim's BG vlog either. Kinda unlike any other time another vlogger / media shows up in their vlogs. Weird!

Reactions: 12
Regarding Jenn's weight: I'd bet they were planning a second miracle all along, and Jenn told herself, "Why bother to lose weight after #1 when I'll just gain it back with #2?" She probably has a fantasy that she'll just drop that extra eighty pounds or whatever once she's done having kids. She won't. I knew people who thought that way, and it is not a good plan. It's harder to lose weight after the second pregnancy, and she's compounded it by gaining even more in between, and developing a lot of bad habits because she was giving herself a free pass until she was finished having babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was expecting a live today saying that they got back from CA this weekend and were "soooo busy" (i.e. tossing clothes in the washer, ordering takeout, napping, shifting around cardboard boxes) so just needed to do a live, that Jenn would probably explain why "they" couldn't upload regularly, apologize to the stans, the stans would all fall over themselves saying not to apologize and make e🥨cuses for them, as per usual...but then I thought, would they dare do a live when they haven't yet revealed the baby's sex to the rabid stans? They promised this would happen right away and if they did a live they could totally trip up and reveal it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.