TheTimTracker #94 Help Control the Prop Population, Have Your Tracker Spayed or Neutered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trackers continue on their journey of never cease to surprise the unwell 3. 1st and foremost they stole content from multiple vloggers in order to actually put out a Halloween horror night video. They should be just getting back from their West Coast journey where we should expect to see the footage from Halloween Horror Nights in universal Hollywood, Knotts very scary Halloween party and Mickey's not so scary Halloween party sometime next year. Also before you ask Jackson was not able to go to any of these events as I remind everybody that it's after his bedtime. But all in all it was a great trip and all of us will pay the price to hate watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Trackers make occasional home videos that continue to demonstrate they are terrible parents and terrible at their “jobs.”

Delusional stans praise them like they are the Kim Jung Un of YouTube.

Sick Stan makes NSFW Jenn Slacker subreddit that makes us wonder whether we are nearing the end of the human race.

That’s as much detail as I feel I can give to the Trackers.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Here’s a question…. Are they possibly on the San Diego “Halloween on the High Seas” cruise? They’ve been pretty silent. However, I have no clue if they’ve recently posted to twitter or IG…as I am blocked! 😂

Reactions: 10
I love that she's "too (literally) pregnant" to even post terrible pics and footage on social media. She can post faaaaar away fireworks with a dusty filter when they're staying at some random Marriott with water slides but she comes all the way out to CA for an action-packed trip and she's already had her "I'm too lazy and incompetent to function!" meltdown multiple times I'm sure. At this point I'm wondering if they even bothered doing Knott's Scary Farm as planned. They seem like they'd be pretty judgy about it cause it's not HHN, although they'll pretty much be judgy about everything in their CA vlogs except for maybe the churros at DL.

She can't even handle a multi-day vAcAtIoN because it requires too much planning and time management and being more active than she normally is every day. Her ideal vacation would be laying on the couch as her skin fuses to the fabric and she develops bedsores while someone feeds her by hand. Or maybe she got covid "allergy attacks" again while still here. 🙄 The excuses and the snark from her during their next live show will be a hoot. And don't think we've forgotten the footage you used without permission, Bojos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you @Southpaw33 for posting about this.

I have been watching Craig from the DIS for the past few years. I loved it when Kylie was able to join him on some of the park experiences. I had no idea that they have been struggling to get pregnant.

B1658763-D0DB-4EE5-8E99-AA2AC5F0B3D6.jpeg
69B31248-396A-43F6-B4CF-1D6F5E54F08F.jpeg

Now that we know that Jenn was on birth control pills for 10 years, not struggling with infertility as she claimed. Kylie’s journey is even more poignant. And makes me even more thrilled that Kylie and Craig will meet their little “miracle” angel in November!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Thank you @Southpaw33 for posting about this.

I have been watching Craig from the DIS for the past few years. I loved it when Kylie was able to join him on some of the park experiences. I had no idea that they have been struggling to get pregnant.

View attachment 1586625View attachment 1586626

Now that we know that Jenn was on birth control pills for 10 years, not struggling with infertility as she claimed. Kylie’s journey is even more poignant. And makes me even more thrilled that Kylie and Craig will meet their little “miracle” angel in November!
I actually did "all the sciency stuff" and had to do IVF. As someone who went through actual infertility it absolutely infuriates me that Jen used it as an excuse just because she didn't want kids. She's bleeping disgusting and her husband is just as bad for allow her to file the lie and profit from it.

I really don't wish infertility on anyone but I do on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Dim looks like he's having a stroke while taking a pic with a chick that he wishes Ginn could look like.
Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 7.43.36 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Expectations of a lifelong sexy HHN date vs reality of what he's stuck with.
Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 7.43.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 8.59.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 9.01.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 9.01.56 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I actually did "all the sciency stuff" and had to do IVF. As someone who went through actual infertility it absolutely infuriates me that Jen used it as an excuse just because she didn't want kids. She's bleeping disgusting and her husband is just as bad for allow her to file the lie and profit from it.

I really don't wish infertility on anyone but I do on her.
I don't understand why The slackers lied for ten years about not getting pregnant. They could have said they weren't ready for a kid. Instead they lied to all of us that use to watch their bleeping faces. I can't stomach them or the kid anymore. nothing worse then a liar!

Dim looks like he's having a stroke while taking a pic with a chick that he wishes Ginn could look like.
View attachment 1586652
He's always got that mouth of his open in every picture! Disgusting.
Are we sure this isn't the nanny in the Picture?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The eternal question:

iS iT woRK oR VacATioN?
For tax purposes and for Tim it is work. For Jenn and the stans it is vacation. And putting vacation in the title of a video doesn't void the tax write offs automatically. Could the IRS decide they write off too much of these trips? Yeah but they have to be audited first and they seem to avoid any real trouble.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I watched a snippet of the video they done having a go at people who regularly ask them about kids.
They said they just couldn't have kids OKAY?!
And it's not meant for them they will just be happy on their own.
I mean we know they were just lying but if they apparently couldn't have kids why didn't they go down the IVF route? Because it costs money and they are bullshitting liars.

Reactions: 13
This might have already been asked, forgive me if it has, but who is the little nerdy guy crammed in the seat with TTT, ATW, & Daphne in the ATW HHN video from 9.16? I saw him later in the video following Tim into haunted houses. Curiosity is peaked lol and since I no longer watch TTT I rely on all of you precious people to give me my info 😂

Reactions: 7
This might have already been asked, forgive me if it has, but who is the little nerdy guy crammed in the seat with TTT, ATW, & Daphne in the ATW HHN video from 9.16? I saw him later in the video following Tim into haunted houses. Curiosity is peaked lol and since I no longer watch TTT I rely on all of you precious people to give me my info 😂
I think someone may have answered this in the last thread, but someone in the comments section under Woo's vlog said it was "Dave from Daily Disney'?!? I've never heard of either?

ALSO - Please tell me they're not going to put out a "Day 2" D23 vlog at this point? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think someone may have answered this in the last thread, but someone in the comments section under Woo's vlog said it was "Dave from Daily Disney'?!? I've never heard of either?
Thanks @2020planner! I have been trying to dig through it all to see if it had been mentioned and gave up lol. I have never heard of him either. I was guessing he was their new Manny or Tim's date. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.