Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
Thank you @Southpaw33 for posting about this.

I have been watching Craig from the DIS for the past few years. I loved it when Kylie was able to join him on some of the park experiences. I had no idea that they have been struggling to get pregnant.

B1658763-D0DB-4EE5-8E99-AA2AC5F0B3D6.jpeg
69B31248-396A-43F6-B4CF-1D6F5E54F08F.jpeg

Now that we know that Jenn was on birth control pills for 10 years, not struggling with infertility as she claimed. Kylie’s journey is even more poignant. And makes me even more thrilled that Kylie and Craig will meet their little “miracle” angel in November!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The Stans now praise Jenn that she can talk.
I think maybe the top reason I detest Jenn so much is THIS. She has idiots literally praising her for the most basic things. Everything she does is turned into a huge accomplishment and amazing feat. GTFO with this shit.

Women all over the world are doing these basic things AND...

Working full time outside the home
OR
Working full time from home
AND/OR
Working full time caring for their children and taking care of their household
Plus-
Taking care of elderly or ill family members
Volunteering, helping others
Taking care of financial tasks, paying bills, reading emails to stay informed, researching information
Managing appointments, filling out paperwork
Dealing with serious medical issues or family medical issues
Managing children's activities, school events, homework, sports schedules
Cooking, cleaning, taking care of pets, maintaining a yard and a home
And the list goes on, and on, and on...

Meanwhile, this woman is getting praised for talking and carrying a camera around Disneyland, spending time with her own child, sitting at a computer while pregnant, vacationing...I mean working...I mean vacationing and working...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Imagine not having your own REAL license to drive and not being able to drive at all, but making sure you get a perfect image and a perfect fake Disney driver's license for you and your kid. 😂 Then also not having the balls to drive a real car yourself, but critiquing how your 2 year old drives an amusement park car on a track. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
From that thread here is a comment:
View attachment 1600546

YES!!!! Please DO come here! Read the truth about these lying pieces of shit.
Glad this stan mentioned us unwell. I assume we will have some lurkers. Hoping to open some eyes or maybe a comment :devilish:
Dear Kulwicky,

I will tell you that 99% of the people on this board were once “fans” of Tim Tracker as well. Prior to getting pregnant, their content was far more enjoyable, relatable, and you actually could learn things. I watched every video back in the day. I admit, I really liked them.

If you were really a fair-weather viewer, Kulwicky, you wouldn’t be on their subreddit defending people who could not care less about you nor googling them to find Tattle in the first place. For the same reason you’re on Reddit defending them, we are on here telling the ugly truth about how far their family and channel have fallen.

You don’t just wake up deciding the dislike someone, things happen to cause it. Usually it’s slow, small moments that build until something bigger happens and the dam of reality bursts. For many of us, it was the constant juxtaposition of what they’d say vs. what they’d do.

Telling the internet she was infertile after years of trying, then contradicting herself and admitting she’d been on birth control for over a decade (as in she got pregnant with J$ while on the pill and while supposedly trying to get pregnant before being mysteriously deemed “infertile”). Does that make any logical sense? No. They said they weren’t going to shove camera’s in J$ face, vlogs wouldn’t be from his perspective, and that the channel wouldn’t change once he was born. How’s that gone, eh? Instead of continuing to get better at vlogging, they got worse and videos revolve around “Buddy”. Heck, going on Twitter and slandering her own MIL with more lies AND NOT DELETING THE TWEETS, which you can still find today.

The final straw for a lot of people - myself included - was hiring a nanny when neither of them has a real job or a boss telling them what to do. To have wanted a child so badly, pawning J$ off on Lynn at every turn doesn’t look good or go over very well. Especially to those that truly suffer from infertility or child loss. And lastly, spending ungoldly amounts of money in a time many people are suffering financially and then having the audacity to COMPLAIN CONSTANTLY about the accommodations/experience. They’re never grateful and they NEVER thank their loyal viewers for affording them the lifestyle of Gucci sweaters and Tesla’s parked in a McMansion. That should rub anyone the wrong way. I could go on, but I’ll stop there.

We aren’t bashing the Trackers by making things up and spreading rumors, we are documenting their lies, deceit, and general assholery using their own content that THEY post (or content stolen from other vloggers). Open your eyes and ears, Dear Kulwicky. You might just not like what you see and hear.

If you feel the need to continue to defend two people who are as vile as they are and use you to do their dirty work, go right on ahead. I’ll keep popping the popcorn while karma comes to claim them all.

Love,
LB

• Heart

Bierman

Chatty Member
The trackers continue on their journey of never cease to surprise the unwell 3. 1st and foremost they stole content from multiple vloggers in order to actually put out a Halloween horror night video. They should be just getting back from their West Coast journey where we should expect to see the footage from Halloween Horror Nights in universal Hollywood, Knotts very scary Halloween party and Mickey's not so scary Halloween party sometime next year. Also before you ask Jackson was not able to go to any of these events as I remind everybody that it's after his bedtime. But all in all it was a great trip and all of us will pay the price to hate watch it.

• Haha

Imbris

Chatty Member
Inspired by an actual Tim quote from today's video...

TheTimTracker #95: We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Y'all are just talking nonsense now with your ECE expertise. The kid can say "8" in Chinese. Is there really anything else he needs to know? Jealous haters!!!! All of you!!!

I go back and forth as to whether or not he is on the spectrum. He does have some tendencies, but I do think a lot of the things he does are because of his horrible, terrible, no good parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

missmothman

Thank you @Southpaw33 for posting about this.

I have been watching Craig from the DIS for the past few years. I loved it when Kylie was able to join him on some of the park experiences. I had no idea that they have been struggling to get pregnant.

View attachment 1586625View attachment 1586626

Now that we know that Jenn was on birth control pills for 10 years, not struggling with infertility as she claimed. Kylie’s journey is even more poignant. And makes me even more thrilled that Kylie and Craig will meet their little “miracle” angel in November!
I actually did "all the sciency stuff" and had to do IVF. As someone who went through actual infertility it absolutely infuriates me that Jen used it as an excuse just because she didn't want kids. She's fucking disgusting and her husband is just as bad for allow her to file the lie and profit from it.

I really don't wish infertility on anyone but I do on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim looks like he's having a stroke while taking a pic with a chick that he wishes Ginn could look like.
Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 7.43.36 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Orangebird

Also, this totally looks like a couples pic. Both tilted in and she's turned towards him.
Same pose, long, straight grey dyed hair, chin, smile, and figure as that stan he took a picture with a while back at (I think at a fair?). It was tweeted as them being a cute couple, but the tweet is gone.
the funny thing is if you look at pics of Tim with Jenn he is usually leaning away from her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

2020planner

VIP Member
I'd love to hear Stanny's version of "we got lost and missed early morning entry". We've stayed at DL Hotel and it's pretty much a straight shot and you can see ahead Downtown Disney. There are also signs everywhere. Jenn's been there before. She's dumb. She's not THAT dumb. I think this might be a case where she's laying a guilt trip on Tim for leaving her all alone in a sub-part hotel (Not Grand Californian). Oh no, I was lost and it was so so so scary without you there Tim!!! There's no way two adult women, well one and a half, got 30 minutes lost going from the DL Hotel to Disneyland Gate.
I agree.

I also think she acts stupid on purpose to the camera. She wasn't like that years ago.

I truly believe at least 3/4 of her behavior is a fucking act for the stans. She's playing a part and has developed this persona over the course of time (notably a bit after they got #hosted with Disney).

"I'm just innocent, ditzy little ol' Jenn! Oh, please tell me how glowing, cute, and funny I am, and the best mom ever, in the comments section down below!"

🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
She belittles his picture on the Autopia license, she belittles his driving on Mr. toads wild ride, she belittles his driving on Autopia, he’s not even three 😡everything this child hears from her and from Tim is negative negative negative negative holy shit this child is going to be a freaking basket case of mental illnesses. She has no business being or calling herself a parent. She makes me sick

• Sad

TheyAllSuck

Hey Dim. Here’s some advice free of charge.

if you want your channel to continue (successfully)

1) Hire. An. Editor

reason : whether you think your wife is shit or not at editing, there are tons of YouTubers that are not only younger than you but also far exceed in their ability to edit and produce a video of quality. You might not be able to change the fact you’re older but you can hire an editor that will be worth their weight in YouTube coin.

3) sack the nanny and the pair of you parent your child properly. Before the next one arrives

reason: he will grow into a twat otherwise unless you nip it in the bud (ha, get it) now

3) put some boundaries in place for your son, let him know that no, is in fact no.

reason: refer to the last reason of not allowing him to be a twat.

4) put Jackson into a nursery, even just part time. Mostly to aid in his ability to be social, appropriately with other children

Reason: again, I refer to him not being a twat

5) force your wife to take care of herself. There is no reason why she shouldn’t be driving. Otherwise why else would you keep that other car.

reason: you’ll limit how much resentment you will have for her. And if you don’t resent her already, trust me. It’s coming

6) Jenn is not a complete idiot, think back 10 years, what was she able to do by herself. She can still do that.

reason: you can still “take care of her” to fluff your male balls. But she will have better mental health if she has separation from all of you and can do shit on her own. This anxiety stuff is bullshit, I’m not saying it doesn’t exist but not to what she is clearly telling you.

she is a near 40 year old woman, she needs to sort her shit out. Before the baby comes. I promise you it will be 10 times harder when you have 2 children.

lastly - stop eating so much junk food, it’s not sustainable and you are really looking ill.
It’s not going to matter about any of this advice if you’re dead from an early heart attack, because that’s where you’re headed.

jenn and the kids will have to figure it out then, won’t they?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Coffee_cat

Since we have some visitors let me just share this tweet from your sweet Jennifer. Telling an autistic person he's not playing that card. I don't know guys she sounds a little bit like a meanie to me.
Screenshot_20220906-235104_Chrome.jpg

Funny they get called out on lies all the time, but they don't want to talk about that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32