TheTimTracker #94 Help Control the Prop Population, Have Your Tracker Spayed or Neutered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @2020planner! I have been trying to dig through it all to see if it had been mentioned and gave up lol. I have never heard of him either. I was guessing he was their new Manny or Tim's date. 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, here's the original comment from that person in Woo's comments section.

I don't agree w/ the part about kissing Woo's ass by saying "he's above [them]" (he's a bullshitter, fake and fraud too) - BUT it's funny how they're trashing Tim and this other person. :ROFLMAO:

1663504965008.png

Reactions: 20

I don't agree w/ the part about kissing Woo's ass by saying "he's above [them]" (he's a bullshitter, fake and fraud too) - BUT it's funny how they're trashing Tim and this other person. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1587429
It's funny when stans start to lose it cause other vloggers are in vlogs, as if them moaning is gonna stop it, but I do often see that most stans will only stand by one vlogger an they few the rest as competition so don't deserve any views or to be in anyone else's vlogs, but no doupt that will be deleted because non of these vloggers can handle anything like that

Reactions: 12
I have a feeling this trip didn’t go well for Jenn. Three days without her crutch Tim. Not sure even Lyn can stand in for that. Then the construction noise! Ruined her day while she was trying to “work” and Lyn was told to entertain her kid outside her room somewhere.

Reactions: 18
all in all ginnzilla didn't post a vlog cause she couldn't find any footage to steal maybe the waddling whale is bedridden and need help showering and pissing and pooping the bed stannylean is going to have her ✋ full with j and prop2

Reactions: 7
Tim, for God’s sake, hire an editor. You have almost a million subscribers and zero sense of professionalism. Your wife can’t get the vlogs out. Just man up and fire her. I was actually going to watch the Disneyland vlog with my granddaughter, but we checked for it 3 times and nothing so we’re out!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tim, for God’s sake, hire an editor. You have almost a million subscribers and zero sense of professionalism. Your wife can’t get the vlogs out. Just man up and fire her. I was actually going to watch the Disneyland vlog with my granddaughter, but we checked for it 3 times and nothing so we’re out!
There's no way Ginn will step down an allow a editor to take over, she uses the worst parts to take shots at him an if they did hire a editor then she probably wouldn't be in any of the vlogs since no one is gonna sit there an be like "oh that's the 7th fake laugh, yep better keep that in" "oh look there's the 14th shovel of food going in, yeah can't get rid of that money shot"

Reactions: 21

View attachment 1587429
quality of your (Woos) videos
IMO Hambeast does a slightly better job putting videos together than the woo. The only difference is the slackers have an entire office and computer dedicated to editing. The Woo does it on his phone from a Wendy’s parking lot.

Which goes to show how terrible she is at her only job.

• Wow
Remember when I posted this screenshot a few days ago? Nothing's changed (well, except the view #s).

My point being - they put out only 4 vlogs in 8-9 days - vlogs that lack any sort of consistency in narrative.
Yet somehow stans are still watching this ridiculousness. :rolleyes:

1663509228559.png

CLOSE YOUR GD MOUTH!!! UGH🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1587527
At least we don't have to see her feet in this one. 🤮

Reactions: 22
How could she ever thing that this looks somewhat descent 🤔it's so awkward
She used to not do that (or as much as Tim). Now it seems like she does it all the time.
Did she read somewhere that it elongates the face or something? It's stupid.

Reactions: 16
His nasty long nails. Ew!
View attachment 1587421
Considering they can’t remember to bring a hairbrush that SHOULD be used daily, or soap for their son…nail clippers are completely out of the question. Being that they frequent gift shops so often, I’m sure they could find them easily. But nah, he’ll leave them long and gross and then suck on his fingers to clean them. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What's the bet she reads here and this picture with mouth as far open as she can is on purpose?

Also, I didn't look that pregnant when I was almost 9 months along. Even with my second kid in my mid 30's. Gin & Stans: That's not pregnancy/baby belly, that's just fat.
Yeah, you can see her hips and her thighs widening (not due to the baby), and cellulite / dimpling forming on her upper thighs.

She's going to get quite large this pregnancy, and she is going to have a HUGE issue with getting the excess weight off afterwards, if she keeps up at the rate she's going.

Dim looks like he's having a stroke while taking a pic with a chick that he wishes Ginn could look like.
View attachment 1586652
Also, this totally looks like a couples pic. Both tilted in and she's turned towards him.
Same pose, long, straight grey dyed hair, chin, smile, and figure as that stan he took a picture with a while back at (I think at a fair?). It was tweeted as them being a cute couple, but the tweet is gone.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.