TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn vs Daphne place your bets!!!
I'm Team Daphne. I actually really like her. I like what she brings to Adam's videos and he does seem genuinely happy when she's around. I'll admit to watching one of her videos not too long ago on a free site. When I see this pic I just hear Tim saying oh gosh golly gee whiz while watching that same video. :ROFLMAO: I bet he's watched it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'll cut him some slack on his pronunciation of Mjölnir. He has enough difficulty with English words. What annoys me is that he must have learned the word Aurebesh somewhere and throws that out every now and then and comes across as a pretentious, super Star Wars fan (but we all know he isn't)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They need to run it a lot before getting clearance to open.
Of course they do, but Velocicoaster tested for about six months before opening, and with a “spring 2023” opening, Tron is going to well outrun that. It just seems everything about Tron has been snail pace.

Reactions: 11
I always think about how Jenna from ResortTV1 went through a lot dealing with fertility issues and she said--back in 2019--that she enjoyed watching the Trackers since that was relatable to her. I can only imagine how betrayed she felt once she learned Jenn was on birth control the entire time.

Yes I agree. Jenna must have been crushed. She’s idolised Jen for years. Poor Jenna

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'll cut him some slack on his pronunciation of Mjölnir. He has enough difficulty with English words. What annoys me is that he must have learned the word Aurebesh somewhere and throws that out every now and then and comes across as a pretentious, super Star Wars fan (but we all know he isn't)
He’s a bleeping Aurebitch and doesn’t deserve to utter any words or fake fan facts from the Star Wars universe🤣

also, I don’t give him a pass on anything. His “job” is to be informative and he fails miserably and makes zero efforts to do his JOB well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s a bleeping Aurebitch and doesn’t deserve to utter any words or fake fan facts from the Star Wars universe🤣

also, I don’t give him a pass on anything. His “job” is to be informative and he fails miserably and makes zero efforts to do his JOB well.
I haven't learned a thing from him in years....except that Disney burgers are dry. Who knew!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was under the impression Jenn was going to go back and forth showing footage of D23, and then cut to show Lyn supervising Jenn at DL, and back to D23 and so on.

🤔🤔🤔 maybe I misunderstood her 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Dim is so horned up for the merch you can tell how useless his knowledge is about everything else. What a colossal waste of a vlog..... Again!!!

Reactions: 20
I’m team Daphne as well. Her ditzy thing can sometimes be irritating, and who knows how old she really is…but at least she seems like she’s nice to people.
And I wonder if Tim got a lecture before going to HHN that he wasn’t allowed to talk to her at all. 5dinners is super psycho now, I can only imagine how she went off on him with her crazy eyes…as she stuffs her face with whatever desserts she instructed him to bring back.
Honestly though, I’d rather watch paint dry or water boil than watch anything with Jenn in it.

Reactions: 15
B8ABC43E-0F15-42BE-BE64-113F51F0A622.jpeg

I don’t know if that guy is part of the Dim and Woo party but he had Dim’s fuzzy balls and camera in his face most of the tram ride. Also they talked throughout most of it while the tram host was also speaking. Those poor other people on the tram.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I’m team Daphne as well. Her ditzy thing can sometimes be irritating, and who knows how old she really is…but at least she seems like she’s nice to people.
And I wonder if Tim got a lecture before going to HHN that he wasn’t allowed to talk to her at all. 5dinners is super psycho now, I can only imagine how she went off on him with her crazy eyes…as she stuffs her face with whatever desserts she instructed him to bring back.
Honestly though, I’d rather watch paint dry or water boil than watch anything with Jenn in it.
She’s 29. Or has turned 30. Daphne has a lot of historical info for the La area.

Reactions: 6
I don't even know who daphne is but if its between her or gin then team daphne all the way

Reactions: 10
I don't even know who daphne is but if its between her or gin then team daphne all the way
She's Adam the woos female acquaintance from LA who is also an only fans model and dabbles in adult films... Also she's not Jenn so she's already a winner.

Reactions: 20
She's Adam the woos female acquaintance from LA who is also an only fans model and dabbles in adult films... Also she's not Jenn so she's already a winner.
They can certainly pick them these vlogging guys huh 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dimmy hands looks like he about to claw to clean out ginnzilla backside from all the grease that she stuffed down and it's stopped up

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I would pay $20 to J¢ and Prop #2's therapy fund to watch Ginn and Dim (but especially Ginn) go through adult boot camp. It would be so bleeping entertaining, the witch would be having a meltdown every 5 minutes. She'd have to survive at least a week of a 9-5 job, meal plan, feed the kids something other than beige meat and potatoes, make a meal from scratch without a meal planning kit (while *gasp* having a load of laundry going at the same time), eat a balanced diet of no more than 2500 calories consisting of 3 meals at most and 2 snacks, wake up by 9am, DRIVE her kids to daycare or school, run errands on her own (and drive to those errands unless she wants to take public transportation on her own), walk for at least 10 minutes, clean up the damn house, get the sprinklers fixed, get through a week of not plopping the kids in front their individual tablets, potty train the kids, and only fake laugh after every 20 remarks from Dim instead of after every single bleeping thing that comes out of his mouth. She would have to squeeze in showering and brushing her hair, getting her glasses fixed so she's not always adjusting them, and wearing something besides either super tight clothing or clothing that does double-duty as a circus tent.

Oh and there'd be a giant angry property tax puppet that chases them around from time to time to remind them to pay their taxes and actually go through their mail.

The theme song for the show would be sung by the Ft Pampers Mouse Choir, with the Ft Pampers Cockroach Orchestra providing accompaniment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.