TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
creepy creepy creepy - she has got to know about it, or at least Tim does I would think
She's such a narcissist that she is probably flattered and feels like a gorgeous celebrity. Wonder if you showed 2013 her what she would look like in 2022 if she would believe it and freak. But because the change is gradual (kind of) she still has in her narcissist brain that she's a "hot chick". :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because they do unfortunately have a big enough following still that their Stan’s will protect them at all costs. Even with the crap content, they still have the most subscribers out of all the bigger Disney vloggers (if not the top few).

I’d put money on most of the newer subs being people who aren’t watching the newest videos, but searching for specific content (Disney Wish, Tokyo, a single Disney Resort, HHN, etc.) and subscribing based on watching one or two videos.
Yeah, not sure why someone would subscribe instantly to a channel. I bookmark plenty, but only subscribe to a few. It's always been my contention that people subscribe like that, then forget they've subscribed, and don't really watch the channel. That's why views per video never come close to their sub numbers. And a number of folks say X percent of you watching aren't subscribed. So, your subscribers are watching even less than I think? Doesn't say much. If someoene's putting out stuff every day, no way I'm watching all of that.

One guy who doesn't really cover Disney so much and doesn't do a ton of videos is okaycoaster. But, when he puts out something on a park or a specific coaster, it's really well done. That's a guy who should have more subs.

Reactions: 7
If they did, I wonder how the stans will justify continually telling Jenn how hard she works...with a nanny and an editor in tow.

OmG, JenN, iT MuST HaVE bEEn sO haRD to puT thAT UMpTeeNth NeW riNG oN yOur FiNGer, yOu dEsErVe iT.

🤮
Hmmmmmmm office supply "ring" for a tax write-off? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it time to request a wiki like the Best Life & Beyond folks have done? I am not sure how to do it though will try to find an email address or maybe it is just the report post button?

Reactions: 5
So, since last Friday, they put out a vlog on the 9th, 10th, 13th, and 14th.

Four whopping vlogs - the latest of which makes zero sense for the purposes of narrative continuity.

HOW are they still succeeding? 🤦‍♀️
"Succeeding or just coasting? I think just coasting. From what they have produced it appears they are what they now call "quite quitting" without realizing it themselves.

Because they do unfortunately have a big enough following still that their Stan’s will protect them at all costs. Even with the crap content, they still have the most subscribers out of all the bigger Disney vloggers (if not the top few).

I’d put money on most of the newer subs being people who aren’t watching the newest videos, but searching for specific content (Disney Wish, Tokyo, a single Disney Resort, HHN, etc.) and subscribing based on watching one or two videos.
Didn't D23 have the most news about the Tokyo park? Maybe that's what spurred the renewed interest? It's one theory. Oh, that and Dimmy buying views to save face and continue to look relevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
i know how hard it is to edit several hours of footage and get it uploaded when you film every day(as someone who used to help a friend with videos every now and then) so i can’t exactly complain about that! however, she can at least make the videos more smooth editing wise🙄 all they do is record about food these days, half of the food looks disgusting or unappealing(to me), i find it hard to believe that at least dim finds it good. hundreds of $$ spent each day on food. come on?

waiting for the day dim goes back to videos by himself(which i think he was doing for a while recently?). he was always much happier.

haven’t commented here in probably a good year wow… lots of just reading from time to time and shaking my head at how bleeping insane dimbo and gin are. poor j$ and the new baby… i know those two are gonna be close and bond a LOT over their lack of attention they received as children when they grow up

Reactions: 10
I don’t have Twitter, but I did find someone blasted them a few years ago
FD22CD92-713E-4F30-8A80-8398DFEE6BB5.png
05FC73DF-404F-401E-ABCF-36B5A86EAF43.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t have Twitter, but I did find someone blasted them a few years ago
View attachment 1582753View attachment 1582755
Wasn't Jenn leggs that nutcase that kept posting that tim was with the "wrong" Jenn an he should be with her? I think I remember she kept posting a ton of personal things like last names, work place, their address

This was back when I was still a fan an I remember coming accross their house address through her, although I think at the time they had moved but were still lieing that they were in that house, they also took some time away from vlogging as well around that time which I believe now was because they were moving but they made it out to be cause they were having to deal with her

Thinking on all that crap that went on, it makes me wonder if it was actually Jenn doing it for attention an to create drama

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
jesus… i understand where the kianna person is coming from. pretty weird and unnecessary to be posting someone who has a weird ass fanbase exact CURRENT location of employment, it causes hell. they deserve everything disrespectful thrown at them though
I think he was FT vlogging by the Fall of 2017 bc I remember him at things like the IAAPA Expos and stuff and getting #hosted.
That was the handlebar moustache phase.

That being said, I think that person was a well-known tit-stirrer to them.

Wasn't Jenn leggs that nutcase that kept posting that tim was with the "wrong" Jenn an he should be with her? I think I remember she kept posting a ton of personal things like last names, work place, their address
I think so too. Jinx.

Reactions: 15
Yeah, not sure why someone would subscribe instantly to a channel. I bookmark plenty, but only subscribe to a few. It's always been my contention that people subscribe like that, then forget they've subscribed, and don't really watch the channel. That's why views per video never come close to their sub numbers. And a number of folks say X percent of you watching aren't subscribed. So, your subscribers are watching even less than I think? Doesn't say much. If someoene's putting out stuff every day, no way I'm watching all of that. [..]
Depends on the person and how much they crave the subject they're looking for. For crazed Disney adults or middle schoolers who went for the first time recently and want a "fix" to relive their own vacation through people on Youtube, they are appealing at first. Let's face it, there are a TON of Disney vloggers out there, but most I try are as boring as TTT, poorly done, or are #homemovies parading on the internet. There are very few actually worth watching or that would to appeal to a wide audience. Come across an older video of TTT before J$ and I can see why people would subscribe. Most all of us did at one point ourselves.

I don't do it often, but I have instantly subscribed to some channels. One such recent channel is "Adventure with Purpose". Hooked me first watch. A friend suggested I watch their video of locating/recovering Kiely Rodni and her vehicle in a lake near where she went missing. Heartbreaking, but a job I admire the hell out of. The work they do at no cost to families of missing loved ones is everything the Trackers are not. If it's something you're interested in, I'd give them a view.

Reactions: 6

This was back when I was still a fan an I remember coming accross their house address through her, although I think at the time they had moved but were still lieing that they were in that house, they also took some time away from vlogging as well around that time which I believe now was because they were moving but they made it out to be cause they were having to deal with her

Thinking on all that crap that went on, it makes me wonder if it was actually Jenn doing it for attention an to create drama
😲🤷‍♀️👀 oh wow, I had no idea

Reactions: 3
I think he was FT vlogging by the Fall of 2017 bc I remember him at things like the IAAPA Expos and stuff and getting #hosted.
That was the handlebar moustache phase.

That being said, I think that person was a well-known tit-stirrer to them.

oh absolutely a tit-stirrer!

Reactions: 5
I THINK that was the woman who hated Jenn and thought Tim should be with her. Could be wrong but I do recall someone getting a few digs in. Yip it's her....

ETA @Snippysnips got there first! View attachment 1582823
Again, theory only: That is when he was gaining popularity. There are nut jobs out there that go for the small "celebrity" bait because they think it's a possibility. Also possible that Dim ran into her at the parks and enjoyed her flirtatious meeting and gave her false hope. Who knows, a million scenarios could have happened with this. Part of "Paying the price".

Reactions: 9
I THINK that was the woman who hated Jenn and thought Tim should be with her. Could be wrong but I do recall someone getting a few digs in. Yip it's her....

ETA @Snippysnips got there first! View attachment 1582823
Yeah that's all the tit I remember

Also Ginn kept saying on twitter how she wouldn't do what this one was doing with releasing details but then proceeded in vlogs to actually release details, I ended up finding out she was a mother of 3 an a close neighbour through those vlogs

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yeah that's all the tit I remember

Also Ginn kept saying on twitter how she wouldn't do what this one was doing with releasing details but then proceeded in vlogs to actually release details, I ended up finding out she was a mother of 3 an a close neighbour through those vlogs
Giving Jenn too much credit for saying she wouldnt do that. You have to turn your sarcasm filter on and realize she was doing that sarcastically say the opposite of what you mean thing. She was signaling to her stans to dig up personal info on this lady and post it to get revenge.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.