TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remember that Dim has pretty much told himself and all of us that he was lucky to get Jenn in the first place...I think he's so afraid to do anything that might upset her.
Exactly. Weak and spineless. He simply is incapable of putting his foot down and demand at the very least a 50/50 relationship. Instead he's on the wrong end of a 95/5 and she's pushing for more! At least their bleeping nanny seems to be helping but the kid isn't exactly a baby Einstein so who know how long she'll be around.. She is probably cheap and she keeps her mouth shut so I assume she will keep her job for miracle #2

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ginn: "Alexa, find me something that makes me look frumpy, wide and short and accentuates my body in all the wrong places, shows off my toothpick ankles and emphasizes my saggy tits"
Alexa: "Here you go, you bleeping baked potato"
Ginn: "Oh my gooooodnessss, it's perfect!"
You forgot: "And something in a shade of orange that wrecks my skin tone and awful dye job."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
2013: Simpsons opening, transformers soft opening
they were surrounded by friends. Tim is still obnoxious AF, I grabbed these shots to show even in her “skinny” days, you can tell her stomach has always been her problem area. Only 9 years ago, and now she looks 20 years older
C075CA75-08D4-4E6A-A4B6-B9593CC1AB80.jpeg
9785DCC0-53E6-4BA0-B92F-1935D31684F2.png

• Wow
2013: Simpsons opening, transformers soft opening
they were surrounded by friends. Tim is still obnoxious AF, I grabbed these shots to show even in her “skinny” days, you can tell her stomach has always been her problem area. Only 9 years ago, and now she looks 20 years older View attachment 1580400View attachment 1580402
Friends!! Remember those Jenn?!?

The stans are big mad, how dare someone call the Trackers out on their BS! They never said they were infertile...I swear these stans are some of the most brainwashed dummies!
There was no mention of Jenn being on birth control the whole time however.. Kind of hard to explain away infertility when one person is actively trying to not get pregnant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That goes without saying. I truly think Jackprop was an accident beyond birth control. They tried, it didn’t work out, then they started hitting it real big on YT. At this point I think they were settled into the fame, fortune, and being childless.

At first Dim was happy, but then reality kicked in that travel with a child is very difficult. Plus he has zero help with anything business or home related from his wife and so called partner. #homemovies
I think J$ was an attempt to increase views and that is it, plain and simple. They were both getting older and less relevant, the competition is young and timely. They are both money hungry and want to try and stay on top of the YouTube fame. Gin was on birth control, stopped taking it and boom pregnant. They knew their stans were dumb enough to believe it was a "miracle" and he has been their constant scapegoat for any and everything. They saw, and still see, J$ as a business opportunity. Now they see how the stans eat up anything regarding J$ and coincidently another "miracle" came along (oh, and now they have to work on actively stopping the "miracles"). They parade J$ around like an animal in a circus, constantly risk his safety and have pawned him off on at least 5 different caretakers (Sparkly Nicole, Disney Double Dose, English friends, girl who was at Ratatouille opening and now Lyn) and he is not even 3 yet. J$ is an afterthought and they constantly prove they could care less about him, just look at his 2nd birthday, he got to do what he does everyday - perform for the camera - he wouldn't have even had a cake had the neighbors not brought one over. Truly very sad, he will be consulting with Janette McCurdy in a few years to write a book about his dysfunctional childhood.

Friends!! Remember those Jenn?!?

There was no mention of Jenn being on birth control the whole time however.. Kind of hard to explain away infertility when one person is actively trying to not get pregnant.
She said during the planned parenthood live that she was on birth control.

Reactions: 21
Ding dang! Who else would take time out of a fAmiLy vAcAtiOn to block people on Reddit since y'know, Tim is the moderator 😂
Just like Gin knows not to outright say "I am infertile" so she can play the long game (see how the stans twist themselves insider her vagueness to give her the pass on her 'mircales'), when she says she "edits 8 hours a day" she doesn't specifically say videos....she also means edit their social feeds/comments/criticism.

They know exactly what they are doing, don't care about their viewers for anything other than the $$ and are ignorant to how to be real human beings.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I am not a fan of this outfit but she at least looks decent for once. Not like a slob.
Maybe...but that could be because it is low res and she is out of focus....well now we know what filter on her IG will work best for her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We once were treated to such culinary delights as pizza eggs, now we get pre packaged doorstep food. Who’d have thought pizza eggs was the pinnacle

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They parade J$ around like an animal in a circus, constantly risk his safety and have pawned him off on at least 5 different caretakers (Sparkly Nicole, Disney Double Dose, English friends, girl who was at Ratatouille opening and now Lyn)
You forgot the random guy in the van in Hawaii

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Dang. Blocked.
I don’t think you’re blocked - that reveddit tool shows you were deleted automatically and not by “the mod” aka the Bojos. Might be some rule some subreddits have about needing to be a Reddit member or subreddit member for a certain amount of time before being able to post?

They did delete the link to the article though. Which means hopefully they at least saw it. 😆

• Haha
I think TimBo said contrary stuff during that pregnancy update to throw people off of who actually is excited and who is not.

I just realized stanny Lyn will be adding videographer to her resume if she videos their gender reveal while in California. They are so predictable though I bet they will do it at the Magic Kingdom again and blame that on the delay. "LLLLLL you guyzzzzz we wanted to keep the tradition of gender reveal at the Magic Kingdom that's why we delayed!!! I'll link our son's reveal video down below."
I want to say Stanny had something about having some sort of video skills on her resume, but I haven't looked at it since this spring so don't quote me on it. I figure they'll make the gender reveal as obnoxious as they can and try to make themselves the center of attention. If they had another ostentatious boat trip planned I'm sure they'd connect the Roy Disney suite to their gender reveal.

Reactions: 7
It’s obvious they were lying in that video where they said they were infertile. They literally said we tried using an app and it didn’t work (presumably an ovulation app). That is not a diagnosis of infertility. Even the Trackers aren’t that stupid.

They made that video for some other reason. My guess is the obsessive stans kept asking about kids and they wanted them to STFU.

Reactions: 18
It’s obvious they were lying in that video where they said they were infertile. They literally said we tried using an app and it didn’t work (presumably an ovulation app). That is not a diagnosis of infertility. Even the Trackers aren’t that stupid.

They made that video for some other reason. My guess is the obsessive stans kept asking about kids and they wanted them to STFU.
Was to stop the "questions" and build the "sympathy" -- they play their stans to their advantage always.

Reactions: 15
Haha just watched FRE's video and she really said they think two kids is all they can handle. Please! They couldn't handle one! Hell, they can't handle themselves for that matter. They are living proof you can technically be an adult without actually being wise or responsible. I still don't understand why they even wanted children. I think they would have been way happier staying childless.
The fact that they allegedly couldn't even HAVE kids but now they're like, 'eh, think we'll cap ourselves at two' as if they could easily squeeze out more.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
The fact that she trashed her MIL on Twitter, and the whole time the heffa was on birth control🤬🤬🤬

I’m shocked that “we can’t have kids, now leave us TF alone” video is still up actually 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.