TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've come across a few of those gender reveal videos on YouTube. I think they're all pretty ridiculous. Like someone else said earlier, just celebrate that you're having a HEALTHY BABY!!! In some of the videos I've seen, I've seen one parent (usually the father) getting visibly upset when the gender is revealed to be opposite of what they had hoped for. I wonder if we'll be "lucky" enough to see that type of reaction with these two dweebs. Imagine being the child of one of these idiots in these gender reveal videos, and seeing a parent react like they're disappointed while you're still chilling in mom's belly. I'd have a hard time facing my disappointed parent after seeing that type of reaction.
I bleeping hate the Instagram generation. All their values are arse over tit, shallow as spunk stains. I use it and Pinterest to get cooking/baking/decorating ideas but my feed still gets full of these vapud individuals that think everyone in the world should see their staged, expensive weddings, their stupid gender reveals, their #couple goals etc. Like they're something so special. I try to be reasonable and thing, well in my day it was magazines and tv we were influenced by but at least these sources had quality and moral standards to meet. Now it's just a free for all of narcissists pressurising the vulnerable to be something they're not and being handsomely rewarded for being unscrupulous cunts like the Trackers.

From the 8/28/22 LIVE.
Jenn saying.....
View attachment 1578473
So the bigger, the older the fetus is. By that standard Jenn is about
142!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Video queued up to them saying they got the results and "Somebody's very excited" Timbo statement:

It concerns me about the baby’s health.
If he/she is so big that they are measuring “ahead”, is there something else going on?

Or they could be lying about how far along Jenn really is. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tim saying “he”
4DE35696-82E3-4154-BC9D-6BF5DFA1DB4F.jpeg

Jenn saying...
F8535BC6-8583-4008-9680-C5BBAE61D287.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Was gonna say, this gender talk is veering into questionable territory.
I'm not against trans people, I'm just saying the Trackers are so scummy they would try to capitalize off of that kind of situation or try to manufacture a situation for their benefit.

Reactions: 16
If the child has medical issues, like intersex or other issues, like autistic, Downs or something else (Spina Bifita), I'd be interested to see how they handle that.
God I hope not. Not only will that child be even more ignored and become an extra burdon on them, but they will mill everyone for sympathy as well

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just want to point out that being trans isn't BS.
Oh don't get me wrong, am not saying that being trans is bs, am purely meaning that people using trans in order to do what they please is bs an I genuinely think that if they raise this kid to be non binary then they will automatically jump on the whole trans thing because of these nutters that are out there trying to "collect" all these titles an they will try an fit in with that crowd

Reactions: 14
I hear him saying “the baby is happy, we think” and even though I lean toward thinking it’s a boy (simply because if you get an inkling at an early ultrasound it’s usually because it’s a boy), I don’t know that they’d be so quick to say no more if it wasn’t a girl. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I hope you're right. I don't really care what they plop out, it's just a wad of cash to them really BUT if Jenn wants a girl I'd be delighted if she didn't get what she wants. duck her. She slips by on incompetence, neediness, and Tim. Her life would be very very different if she was with someone else ior he wasn't so driven by pseudo fame. She is a pathetic excuse for a woman and never has that been more obvious than now. With a that's going on here, can't help but compare her to the Queen and the amazingly strong Princess Royal who was by her Mother's side for her last days, travelled the length of the country accompanying her coffin, taking part in vigils and ceremonies in a relentless schedule under huge scrutiny. All the time comprised and perfect turned out. Jenn sets women back decades. Her co-dependancy isn't admirable or likeable. It's pathetic.
The Queen requested that when she passed, Princess Anne accompany her coffin

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It seems like he said "Somebody's very excited" and then he whispers "It's me" But they are constantly interrupting each other. He's trying to be funny and she fake laughs or she tries to say something funny herself, ugh. They usually do this crap so it's hard to follow pretty much anything they say at times. At least Buddy wasn't there to interrupt too.

Reactions: 14
It concerns me about the baby’s health.
If he/she is so big that they are measuring “ahead”, is there something else going on?

Or they could be lying about how far along Jenn really is. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tim saying “he”
View attachment 1578492

Jenn saying...
View attachment 1578514
Ultrasound measurements aren’t exact. It’s normal to measure ahead or behind. What matters is growth trends. I don’t think she’s lying. Like they said, baby’s have growth spurts and can seem to be ahead or behind by a week. I’m sure her OB is fine with baby’s measurements and the due date based off of her scans. Jackson was a Large for Gestational age baby. Second babies tend to be bigger than the first so I’m assuming this one will be as well. Doesn’t mean anything is wrong (they wouldn’t stay quiet about that, they didn’t last time).

Reactions: 9
We’re super sad y’all 😂😂😂😂
Hi joftheinternet! Per your comment, glad to know you're lurking on here to know this! 👋🖕

Guess what? The Trackers don't give a duck about you!

They just want you to watch.

Your time = $$$ to them.
$$$ = another vacation and ring for Jenn.

That's it. Other than that, they wouldn't give you the time of day in the "real" world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I read that as their views would be lower without all the haters.
Yes! This person should be happy that our hate watching is helping them make a few hundred dollars. While they are off wasting thousands in California.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes! This person should be happy that our hate watching is helping them make a few hundred dollars. While they are off wasting thousands in California.
Not only that, but they're complaining about people wasting time on forums. So watching the Trackers with glee isn't wasting time?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.