TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn is a complete idiot. They do inform you of construction. Multiple times. We recently stayed at the Grand in the new DVC rooms. I must of received 6 emails before our trips telling us about construction. Oh wait she doesn’t check her email 🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone should have posted about the construction in the YouTube or Twitter comments. She would have seen it right away.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If Tim ever decided to pack his bags, take the kids and leave, Jenn will be SCREWED!

I bet she doesn’t even know how much money they have in the bank.
I’m sure she doesn’t know when the YouTube checks come in, or how much they actually make.
she claims they have only one credit card. One email. He’s the one with the Disney app. She literally can’t even take the small task off his hands of using the Disney app!
When she does take charge (like at the airport) she screws it up

SN* I’m so sick of her sing songy “oh yea” 👊👊👊
WTF is Tim so close to the steering wheel. God I just want to shake them

Reactions: 27
I think staying onsite is generally for people who have no idea what they're doing
Seconded. Stayed at a perfectly fine offsite hotel last trip with a 10 minute walk to the parks and it was WAY cheaper than onsite. These morons do zero planning and enjoy burning their money though.

Reactions: 16
Jenn is a complete idiot. They do inform you of construction. Multiple times. We recently stayed at the Grand in the new DVC rooms. I must of received 6 emails before our trips telling us about construction. Oh wait she doesn’t check her email 🥴🥴🥴
Like Duh, she's too busy editing & she's pregnant! LOL

If Tim ever decided to pack his bags, take the kids and leave, Jenn will be SCREWED!

I bet she doesn’t even know how much money they have in the bank.
I’m sure she doesn’t know when the YouTube checks come in, or how much they actually make.
she claims they have only one credit card. One email. He’s the one with the Disney app. She literally can’t even take the small task off his hands of using the Disney app!
When she does take charge (like at the airport) she screws it up

SN* I’m so sick of her sing songy “oh yea” 👊👊👊
WTF is Tim so close to the steering wheel. God I just want to shake them
Because that blessed special car is soooooooooooooo little and his seat is scooted up almost to the windshield.. That's how ya save gas. hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The props will both be in their 20s and she'll still be finding a way to use pregnancy as an excuse for being brainless, useless, and inactive. "You guyzzzzzz, being pregnant just really makes you forgetful!", she'll say to her audience of mice, cause the youtube life will have long dried up by then.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When even your stans know waking up when it's still considered morning is not your thing:
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 3.02.24 PM.png

I love how the stans think Stanny should have a right to privacy, but also want to know every single detail about Buddy's life. "Anonymity is important to the kids in her care" doesn't even make sense. What about anonymity of the actual kids?!
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 3.04.20 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ginn only bothers to hold her kid's hand (and akwardly at that) when she's being filmed or apparently directing Stanny to take a picture of them at the airport.

"Hey BFF Leanie, can you take a not-so-candid picture of us pretending to be prepared travelers who get to the airport on time and doting parents off on our single annual vacation as a family with our kid who we're also going to pretend isn't totally used to flying first class? Aw shucks, ding dang, we're just so relatable and genuine!"
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 3.17.07 PM.png

Did Ginn or Dim fall asleep before they finished deleting a bunch of comments on reddit? 😂 Does Dim secretly agree "Lynne" is a single mom?
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 3.24.03 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh fre you made my day with the return of one chainzzz. Baby bump 2 will now be refered to as 2nd chainzz

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When we did Disneyland this summer we stayed at a good neighbour, The Clarion. 6 nights, 4 park days. Our package total was $1695. Our hotel was a 20 minute walk away which we were walking all day anyways so what was an extra 40 minutes. We could have stayed on property but what was the point, to feel special? They didn’t have early park hours then and the four park days we were only at the hotel from midnight to 6:30. Gave us the ability to spend more money on the rest of our trip.

In all honesty what a waste of money. I wonder what the excuse will be when Prop2 comes, the Nanny is no longer around, the trips stop, they are eating Raman every night and are moving into a sketchy neighborhood.
We stayed at Marriott courtyard. It was fantastic. We could even watch the fire works from our balcony. 10 min to front gate.

Reactions: 10
These are the same people that flew all the way to Japan without researching anything bc they wanted it all to be a “surprise”
You’d think they would have learned from that, but nope

Reactions: 18
There is zero reason for Jenn to be in the room review. She brings nothing. My guess is it's just an excuse for her to get away from their kid. Jackson broke away for Lynn for a bit, but that was remedied with a classic Jenn jump cut, and then he was gone.

Reactions: 15
There is zero reason for Jenn to be in the room review. She brings nothing. My guess is it's just an excuse for her to get away from their kid. Jackson broke away for Lynn for a bit, but that was remedied with a classic Jenn jump cut, and then he was gone.
Omg ty. She was up his ass in the half bathroom. It was making me nuts

Reactions: 11
Honestly, he'd never hear the end of it if she wasn't on-screen 24/7. Ideally, it should be Dim at the parks (and the main focus of the channel) with Gin cropping up every so often for a break from parenting. Parp Jackson off to the in-laws or a babysitter (with the occasional off-camera home sequence) and there we go, a semi-normal family balancing out both parts of the channel.

Instead, it's basically the Real Grifters of Fort Pampers with the stans ONLY tuning in for Gin and Jackson. Dim never seems to get anywhere near as much comment interaction OR enthusiasm from the viewers.

It's practically Gin's channel at this point and he's too much of a wet blanket to do anything cos she's so 'out of his league'. 🤢

Reactions: 12
Good work on.... what, exactly?? It took her 4+ days to put together a 30-minute vlog of their travel day.
Amy sounds like one of those stay-at-home moms who calls herself a photographer cause her husband bought her a DSLR camera kit from Costco to keep her out of his thinning hair, and now she overcharges for cheesy oversaturated family portraits from people who saw her desperate ads on facebook.
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 3.59.51 PM.png

I don't think either of them belongs to a league.
The League of Extraordinary Useless Lying Incompetent Greasy Turds

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.