TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they not DVC members?
Nope. DVC is not for them. There is NO way they could keep track of banking, borrowing, and booking window timeframes. IT would be a nightmare, and all they would do is complain because of their incompetence. It is not complicated, but you must be on top of your dates based on your use year/months.

Reactions: 16
Nope. DVC is not for them. There is NO way they could keep track of banking, borrowing, and booking window timeframes. IT would be a nightmare, and all they would do is complain because of their incompetence. It is not complicated, but you must be on top of your dates based on your use year/months.
I'm honestly surprised they haven't done it yet, only for the flex of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
True.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't done it yet, only for the flex of course.
Clearly they're just losers. Only the really cool people have DVC, even if they live within a minute walk.

Reactions: 6
I am kind of surprised they haven’t joined if only for the flexing. But it is a lot of work and that alone probably scares them. But usually they are too stupid to realize what they’ve gotten themselves into until after they’ve done it.

Reactions: 7
That was so ridiculous!!!

They complain so much. How in the hell did they not know anything about the construction of the DVC resort? They are the worst. Anyone with half a brain checks things out when planning and booking their trips.

The below paragraph is posted in red/orange with a warning first thing on the Disneyland Hotel page.

"It may be possible to see and hear construction during daytime hours as we build our new Disney Vacation Club property.
During the phased reopening of the Disneyland Hotel, some experiences, services and amenities may be modified, limited or unavailable. Additionally, health and safety guidelines will be in place and both theme park admission and park reservations will be required for park entry. The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort.
That was so ridiculous!!!

They complain so much. How in the hell did they not know anything about the construction of the DVC resort? They are the worst. Anyone with half a brain checks things out when planning and booking their trips.

The below paragraph is posted in red/orange with a warning first thing on the Disneyland Hotel page.

"It may be possible to see and hear construction during daytime hours as we build our new Disney Vacation Club property.
During the phased reopening of the Disneyland Hotel, some experiences, services and amenities may be modified, limited or unavailable. Additionally, health and safety guidelines will be in place and both theme park admission and park reservations will be required for park entry. The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort.
It's like they're thinking (LOL), hold the presses, stop everything, the Bojanowski's are approaching & expect entitled wannabe treatment- bullshit and then some! Poor toddler, oh look we have a NOT NANNY... and for about the many times, GET RID OF THAT DAMN BACKPACK, whatcha carrying in there anyway? It looks stupid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am kind of surprised they haven’t joined if only for the flexing. But it is a lot of work and that alone probably scares them. But usually they are too stupid to realize what they’ve gotten themselves into until after they’ve done it.
I still think that they'll do it eventually. Tim gets SUPER into the idea of owning DVC immediately after every time they stay in a DVC resort. But we all know they'll buy in and then immediately duck it all up because they can't figure out how to utilize it to their advantage.

Reactions: 10
I still think that they'll do it eventually. Tim gets SUPER into the idea of owning DVC immediately after every time they stay in a DVC resort. But we all know they'll buy in and then immediately duck it all up because they can't figure out how to utilize it to their advantage.
I thought he was SERIOUSLY considering after their last trip to Aulani? It was during Gin's "Are we RV people now?" "Are we DVC people now?" phase 😣

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They do not fly nearly enough to have any status on any airline. In the last year they have one flight to California and one flight to Hawaii. You need a lot of regular travel (you know people who have jobs and are required to travel regularly) to get legitimate status and points to redeem for four transcontinental first class flights.

Also, didn't they claim to only have one credit card or some bullshit like that? With their generally piss poor planning and late decision making I'd find it hard to believe they could figure out how to best manage any credit card rewards program to maximize the benefit. AND the Disney hotel stays don't get you any hotel reward program points (like Hilton HHonors or Marriott Bonvoy) that they could have really leveraged for long-term benefit.

I'm sure they have a Disney Visa, but bet they forget every time to use it for merchandise/food discounts.

DVC buy would be the dumbest thing for these two, because they'd have no idea how to best maximize the points utilization, screw up all the complex use year/maintenance fee costs -- PLEASE LET THEM BUY IN JUST TO KNOW THEY WOULD SCREW THEMSELVES OVER TEN-FOLD

Reactions: 22
The construction noise wouldn't be an issue anyway for the most part for most people since it's when most people are, you know, actually in the parks, not being like Ginn and becoming one with the bed while Dimmy's off at D23 pretending he's an iMpOrTaNt businessman (who can't deliver anything by deadline). Or she could use one of J¢'s 27 white noise machines while she's taking a 5 hour nap. I'd say there are also white noise apps she could use, but she seems allergic to downloading anything besides instagram, twitter, and bravo to her phone. She doesn't even check her email.

I seriously can't stand people like her who think it's endearing and funny that they're so incompetent and unprepared. If we were driving to the airport and were late (mostly probably because of her) and she was spouting nonsensical bullshit like "I have faith it'll all turn out okay", I'd smack the witch. There's positivity and then there's lazy wishful delusional thinking. And, it's not cute or funny to joke that she doesn't have the app and doesn't know how Genie+ works HAHAHAHAHAHAHA isn't that hilarious. No. Get your tit together woman. I cope with my anxiety by trying to research and plan as much of my vacations as possible so I have a good idea of what to expect.

At some point, don't you get sick of never being proactive or prepared for anything? I just don't understand living like that and I don't understand how someone who supposedly has anxiety could be so lackadaisical about not having any control over her own life. Does she seriously think Dim's going to be around forever to coddle and enable her?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The construction noise wouldn't be an issue anyway for the most part for most people since it's when most people are, you know, actually in the parks, not being like Ginn and becoming one with the bed while Dimmy's off at D23 pretending he's an iMpOrTaNt businessman (who can't deliver anything by deadline). Or she could use one of J¢'s 27 white noise machines while she's taking a 5 hour nap. I'd say there are also white noise apps she could use, but she seems allergic to downloading anything besides instagram, twitter, and bravo to her phone. She doesn't even check her email.

I seriously can't stand people like her who think it's endearing and funny that they're so incompetent and unprepared. If we were driving to the airport and were late (mostly probably because of her) and she was spouting nonsensical bullshit like "I have faith it'll all turn out okay", I'd smack the witch. There's positivity and then there's lazy wishful delusional thinking. And, it's not cute or funny to joke that she doesn't have the app and doesn't know how Genie+ works HAHAHAHAHAHAHA isn't that hilarious. No. Get your tit together woman. I cope with my anxiety by trying to research and plan as much of my vacations as possible so I have a good idea of what to expect.

At some point, don't you get sick of never being proactive or prepared for anything? I just don't understand living like that and I don't understand how someone who supposedly has anxiety could be so lackadaisical about not having any control over her own life. Does she seriously think Dim's going to be around forever to coddle and enable her?
Seriously, I have never witnessed someone as totally willing to be a useless member of this world and gleefully recording it/publishing it for all to see. The levels of narcissistic delusion this she-beast lives in are horrible when you realize she will soon be the "mother" of two humans that will be in for a lifetime of struggle because of HER choices.

And with the late arrival to the airport -- you know they both were thinking "we are first-class so they'll hold for us if we are late"

Reactions: 19
I know a couple that use their credit card to pay for everything. All of their bills, groceries, mortgage....you name it. Then pay it off every month before getting hit with the fee. They rack up HELLA points and use them to travel a lot. If you are diligent and thrifty, it's a smart move.
But you are all correct, the Bojo's are too stupid to be that diligent or financially responsible.

And with the late arrival to the airport -- you know they both were thinking "we are first-class so they'll hold for us if we are late"
Oh man, how AMAZING would it have been if they missed that flight. I would pay good money to see that hissy fit "Karen" from her and Dim silently mad at her the rest of the trip. :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If they are in a 2-Bedroom Suite at the Disneyland Hotel during D23 that is putting them back AT LEAST $1,750/night -- and they probably wanted DESPERATELY to get the Pirate/Adventureland/Big Thunder/Mickey 2-Bedroom Suites but they were late in grabbing (doubt they would have flinched at the $5,000/night pricing)
When we did Disneyland this summer we stayed at a good neighbour, The Clarion. 6 nights, 4 park days. Our package total was $1695. Our hotel was a 20 minute walk away which we were walking all day anyways so what was an extra 40 minutes. We could have stayed on property but what was the point, to feel special? They didn’t have early park hours then and the four park days we were only at the hotel from midnight to 6:30. Gave us the ability to spend more money on the rest of our trip.

In all honesty what a waste of money. I wonder what the excuse will be when Prop2 comes, the Nanny is no longer around, the trips stop, they are eating Raman every night and are moving into a sketchy neighborhood.

Reactions: 18
Oh man, how AMAZING would it have been if they missed that flight. I would pay good money to see that hissy fit "Karen" from her and Dim silently mad at her the rest of the trip. :devilish:
Can't tell what I'd enjoy more: Dim with his mouth agape as the flight takes off - 'holy baloney, we were only forty minutes late' - or Ginzilla unleashing nuclear winter. On Insta, of course. 'OMG YOU GUYZZZZZZZZZZZ. YOU WON'T BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. DELTA'S ONE OF THE UNWELL THREE!'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know a couple that use their credit card to pay for everything. All of their bills, groceries, mortgage....you name it. Then pay it off every month before getting hit with the fee. They rack up HELLA points and use them to travel a lot. If you are diligent and thrifty, it's a smart move.
But you are all correct, the Bojo's are too stupid to be that diligent or financially responsible.

That's key. All the points in the world can never make up for late fees or credit card interest.

Reactions: 12
I was really hoping they would miss their flight. I was also hoping they’d get a room on the other side of the hotel right next to the construction. Should I feel bad that I wish nothing but bad things on them? No way.

The way they said their travel day was so chaotic I assumed something went wrong. Nope. It’s just them being lame about everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they only made the flight because there was a delay getting the food onboard (something about the oven breaking and cold food being delivered). Tim did not look amused.

• Haha
When we did Disneyland this summer we stayed at a good neighbour, The Clarion. 6 nights, 4 park days. Our package total was $1695. Our hotel was a 20 minute walk away which we were walking all day anyways so what was an extra 40 minutes. We could have stayed on property but what was the point, to feel special? They didn’t have early park hours then and the four park days we were only at the hotel from midnight to 6:30. Gave us the ability to spend more money on the rest of our trip.

In all honesty what a waste of money. I wonder what the excuse will be when Prop2 comes, the Nanny is no longer around, the trips stop, they are eating Raman every night and are moving into a sketchy neighborhood.
I've never stayed at an onsite hotel in all my numerous trips to DL, I can't think of a worst way to waste money (besides booking a suite on a Disney cruise). And note to the Slackers, you don't need to get an overpriced hotel with a view of the parking lot to be able to see fireworks from your suite room. 😆 At WDW, it used to make sense to stay at a Disney property because there used to be a lot more perks for doing that, but with DL there are so many hotels, from budget to super bougie but still better priced/more value than DL hotels, within walking distance to DL & DCA which are right across from each other, plus all of the hotels offer shuttles if you don't want to walk.

I think staying onsite is generally for people who have no idea what they're doing, are used to WDW where everything is spread out, or have too much money to spend, or really think that the current 30-minutes of early admission makes a huge difference, or are frequent visitors who usually stay offsite but decided to stay onsite as a bucket list thing for a special occasion.

Reactions: 17
Can't tell what I'd enjoy more: Dim with his mouth agape as the flight takes off - 'holy baloney, we were only forty minutes late' - or Ginzilla unleashing nuclear winter. On Insta, of course. 'OMG YOU GUYZZZZZZZZZZZ. YOU WON'T BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. DELTA'S ONE OF THE UNWELL THREE!'
Would this add Delta to the "SABOTAGE!!!" list? ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.