TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even as a stan, it must take such a warped sense of reality to believe these grifter fucks are anything less than inept at their "jobs". They've been in California how long now? D23 is over, every other vlogger and their brother has released footage from all 3 days of the event, and these morons are on radio silence.

How can anyone in their right mind believe that Ginn is a "gReAt eDiToR" when she can't even get a video out within a 4-5 day timeframe? Good lord, and it's not like you can even use the kid as an excuse. We all work, most of us have families to care for, but this slump has an almost live-in nanny which allows her to abandon all motherly duties and she STILL can't get off her ass... duck these people all the way off.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Even as a stan, it must take such a warped sense of reality to believe these grifter fucks are anything less than inept at their "jobs". They've been in California how long now? D23 is over, every other vlogger and their brother has released footage from all 3 days of the event, and these morons are on radio silence.

How can anyone in their right mind believe that Ginn is a "gReAt eDiToR" when she can't even get a video out within a 4-5 day timeframe? Good lord, and it's not like you can even use the kid as an excuse. We all work, most of us have families to care for, but this slump has an almost live-in nanny which allows her to abandon all motherly duties and she STILL can't get off her ass... duck these people all the way off.
Remember when Jenn complained about the amount of footage from their Wish trip saying it was something like 9 hours of footage, and then their vlogs from that trip was like 7 hours total....but it took her 2 weeks to edit 9 hours to 7.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

This is why they get on my nerves! We all work, we all have deadlines. If you can't handle your "deadline" then let someone who can handle it. Its annoying they act like they are so busy. Clearly, your not. You should have planned this better.

Reactions: 19
this pix would have been so much cuter if they took it with their child present only - oh wait we are talking the selfish trackers here
J$ needed his fourth nap of the day and with the time change they felt it was better just to confine him to a crib for the remainder of the trip.

Reactions: 12
J$ needed his fourth nap of the day and with the time change they felt it was better just to confine him to a crib for the remainder of the trip.
...which always makes me wonder. What the duck is Lyn doing when he's napping?

My money is on her chatting w/ her bestie Jenn, while Jenn gets zero work done as per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is why they get on my nerves! We all work, we all have deadlines. If you can't handle your "deadline" then let someone who can handle it. Its annoying they act like they are so busy. Clearly, your not. You should have planned this better.
Exactly!!!! If we miss deadlines at my job, our ass gets handed to us. Seriously. This is his JOB! He chose this lifestyle. I get that everyone needs a vacation, but when your editor/wife/lazy sack of :poop: makes a point to say they brought the computer with so she can edit while he's off doing his thing, then there better be a vlog up. By now, every other channel has posted the D23 updates. We won't be learning anything new from them. Well, except the things he hates because the complaints have been taking over lately. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That was a selfie (with the giant unnecessary heavy camera) so Dim was ALONE in the park when that picture was taken -- "Jackson would have loved it" but the she-beast and her handler had a "great day with him" eating beige food in an overpriced hotel room.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think those are overnight liners for diapers for kids who pee so much during the night a diaper alone doesnโ€™t hold it all.
Are they for Gin so she doesnโ€™t need to leave the bed during the night (or late into the morning).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think those are overnight liners for diapers for kids who pee so much during the night a diaper alone doesnโ€™t hold it all.
So is $JProp a heavy (induced) sleeper or is he made to stay in his room for the duration of his "intelligence-improving" 14 hours of nightly sleep?

Reactions: 13
So is $JProp a heavy (induced) sleeper or is he made to stay in his room for the duration of his "intelligence-improving" 14 hours of nightly sleep?
Yup, kid must pee a lot during those melatonin induced comas.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.