Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
So real quick when they get their 1 bedroom suites because of Jackson, I notice that they put him to sleep in the bedroom and then they hang out in the living room most of the night. When they finally go to bed, around midnight because Jenn edits for “hours” where does Jackson go? Do they all end up in the same room? Or do they move him out to the living room? Has anyone else thought about this ? Lol
Perfect subject been wanting to cover it on it!
Jenn was anxious of case possible(es) of a hurricane worried Jackson scared something escaping because he's in another room. Are you kidding me! Jackson can't be with them while a major weather event?

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Oh yeah, that's Orlando. Over by Leu Gardens and all. I thought for a second there was a third location I didn't know about. :)

ALSO - WTF is this person talking about? This is just NOT right!!! :mad:

Ye'vette Toms'vette Toms
Ye'vette Toms
8 hours ago
JUST AN IDEA... I just love watching Jackson with his awe and wonder. it makes me slightly miss when my babies were little.. slightly LOL but I was thinking you guys should make some Jackson merch. I could see an animated silhouette of his face, arm, and hand and having his hand pointing up with the caption, "what's this?" and then maybe underneath a phrase like "go through life with the curiosity and wonder of being a kid again" or something... That's just off the top of my head.
Was that on one of their videos?! That’s creepy as fuck

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Since I've been training for Dopey for Give Kids the World, I've been looking up a lot of RunDisney videos on YouTube. OK, so, Jenn did the Dark Side 10K in 2016. Someone, and I forget who, did a list of all the people The Slackers have not been friends with...did we get Doug and Kelly on this list? They ran the race with Jenn. We pulled the video up this morning and my wife said; "Since when did Jenn ever try to be athletic?" I told her it was 2016 and she says; "OH..THAT explains it."
I thought Doug was on there but I don’t remember the Kelly name. If you want to look up Disney marathon videos check out the channel RezRuns he is a legally blind guy that runs but he also shows his training what he does to prepare for all the marathons that Disney hosts he is wonderful to watch very informative

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
As a local I hated the old FP system. We usually don’t get to the park until after lunch so all the good fast passes would be gone by then. We much prefer reserving three in advance for the late afternoon/early evening.
Understood, but how does that work for you if the folk staying on site all have access to FPs first and you're shut out?

scoker

Chatty Member
Wondering if the next staycation is either animal kingdom lodge or the tower at Coronado. They haven’t done a staycation at either yet.
Wonder if the family trip will be a grand villa
I can’t see them staying at Gran Destino until club level returns. Which isn’t until December. But they are so ill informed that they may stay there and then complain that it’s closed when their room category would usually be club. (They are probably going to book a suite. So one bedroom or Presidential and they would love to opt for the Presidential).

Jenn must be getting jealous of people giving other vloggers compliments for their editing. Specifically when people compliment B roll and music. (SE does a decent job with this) since she’s trying to do it herself. And not very well. The time lapse looked like it was an accident and someone left the camera on when they set it down and it happened to be pointing out the window.

Last edited:

apojacks

VIP Member
They didn't do it for super chats - but if you are familiar with The Brookharts they are/were absolutely HORRIBLE about staying in the parks at closing. It's rude and entitled, I'm with so many on here - sick sick sick of most of these Disney vloggers, hardly watch any of them anymore.
Speaking of The Brookharts...I guarantee that they will be back down living in Orlando again. I think they moved back up to Chicago because they knew that her mom wasn't doing good, and now that her mom suddenly passed...I wouldn't be surprised if they move back to Orlando. I'm waiting for him to put out a video upset about how pretty much zero charities are getting race bibs this year for RunDisney. I don't even know if my GKTW bib is going to come through now. They contacted me last week and said that they were finalizing the details but I was going to be one of their Dopey runners this year, now I'm fully prepared to pay the $600 out of pocket and get the guaranteed slot through my Club RunDisney Gold Membership.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I agree. Some of its funny but it just feels dirty after a while. I believe whoever is behind it is a competitor of the trackers and FRE was created to tear the Trackers down and allow some others to fill the void. If thats the case it doesn't sit well with me. Let the Trackers fail on their own, we all know there's plenty of flaws in their style, and your own talents to bring you up. Going out of your way to sabotage someone else's career while hiding behind anonymity is a shitty tactic.

Edit: was still behind when I wrote that and hadn't seen FREs explanation yet. So who knows what the deal is. Makes sense if you want to get attention to your own videos you go after the top dogs that will bring attention. And despite what we think of them The trackers are still the top dogs of Orlando area vloggers by a lot.

FRE wants to destroy the kays and Michael as much as the Trackers! The Trackers have more facts which is powerful. If every vlogger was told facts it be a game winner! My existence cough*"]

There's so much cringe content out there. Unfortunately, there just isn't a whole lot of content to keep doing the other vloggers. Nate makes sweet passionate love to food while he eats, FRE did one video mocking that, and it's really just not easy to do much more of that. I even try to watch Jackie with a critical eye, and there's not much to really mock her for. She plays a clean game. Even FRE is getting lazy and going for low hanging fruit.
[/QUOTE]

That's so not True!

J

Just like they had to through the don't drink the springs water a nod to douche caneo who was drinking water at the parks for clout.

He copied Pmm and Jackie on that. Can't be shown up don't ya know
C'mon look at the black golden shirt he wore at GF staycations. Jenn wearing his clothes. It's to promote the no gender agenda. $$$$Double pay

Last edited:

Caramadden0404

I commented on TPA's latest video and at the end just threw out "Is this Sam?". The response was"Sorry, I don't know who Sam is."
Interesting, I think a few have also tried to guess who FRE is and they will not reveal anything 🤔 Many people think FRE is PCD too.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
The thing is they are super heavy handed when it comes to the Pride Merch and what not. It's like they know they had a dark raincloud over their head for the "Is the Gay Contagious" to now they are bringing up the fact they bought a book for Jackpot by a LGBTQ+ author to shfoehorn into the fact "SEE WE CHANGED! LOVE IS LOVE"

Oh really what about insulting the cross for a crazy reason. They should also promote God and Christ but how can they do both. That was as equally bad way "worse" actually.

Resisting. Like going against what someone says just because.

Lemonsqueeze, if you don’t mind me asking, what country are you from? I’m just asking for context to help better translate if needed in the future.
Nevermind lol. I remembered

Lankylamb

VIP Member
My favorite part was when someone asked them if they thought of taking J to one of the arcades (again, another great idea of things they could show viewers about each resort) and he said probably not because J wouldn't know anything about an arcade or what to do.

What bullshit!
Didn't they do a few vlogs from arcades on I Drive? Or am I mistaking them with someone else?