Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but I disagree about the newest FRE video. I don’t think all of the “Tim is a closet gay” jokes are ok. How is that any better than what Tim and Jenn did in their past vlogs and the is gay contagious stuff?
FRE can be too harsh on his main vloggers Michael and Jenn, Tim but too gentle on other vloggers he does 1 or 2 videos on. You might as well keep the channel Kays and Tracker only.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Was Narcoosees the only restaurant they sat down and dined the 4 days they were at GF?
It seemed all their meals were purchased and brought back to their room or they had room service.

Is it because J$ is a typical toddler, is active and makes noises?
Are they embarrassed by this?
Or do they not want “the public “ to see that they are not the perfect parents they think they are?
Tim in particular does not like J$ being a little kid. “why is he making strange noises?”
“Jackson, stop that!”

I was happy to see J$ feed himself. Though they got impatient and went back to feeding him themselves at times. And glad that they ditch the plastic forks and gave him a real toddler fork.
Citricos is still closed and they didn't dine at GF cafe. It was delivered through room service!*

They live in Orlando, as do I (actually really close to them), we got nothing. It was a rough sleep with all the weather alerts and the expectation but woke up to a sunny breezy day. We locked out. This video was really annoying. You would think this is their first year living through hurricane season. C'mon!
I live in Winter Haven and we only got rain. It was nothing to be scared about

Mom2seven

It is called Expedition theme park, I would love to know who FRE is but don't think it is him. The comedy is more US based with the references in them, I would not be surprised if it was PCDev
How long has FRE been around? Maybe it is one of their many friends they burned.

Etj

Whi
I just got recommended the 'terrible parents at universal' vlog and wow that didn't age too well I'm surprised it's still up however, are you lot searching the old vlogs because they seem to be rising in views suddenly 😂
Which vlog is that?

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
So I watched Disney dining today from deluxe burger and I love Craig so much but at the end he said it was and then he paused and said “duhlicious” and it felt like he was throwing a little shade 😆I don’t know if he did it on purpose I’m not saying he was purposely throwing shade but it felt like a little bit of shade and I am so here for it if it was🙌😂
I love to topic disunplugged after their overdue about Disneyland and saying nothing about Disney World. And yet they live where WdW is!

apojacks

VIP Member
I thought Doug was on there but I don’t remember the Kelly name. If you want to look up Disney marathon videos check out the channel RezRuns he is a legally blind guy that runs but he also shows his training what he does to prepare for all the marathons that Disney hosts he is wonderful to watch very informative
I'll have to check him out. One thing I am learning about the RunDisney Community is that they're either really cool (like this RezRuns guy sounds) or they're Tracker level toxic. I joined some RunDisney groups to connect and get some tips on training. All they are doing now is bitching about those of us (we had decided last March we were gonna do 2020 Wine and Dine Challenge and we barely got in with a TA bib) who had the foresight to sign up for Club RunDisney for guaranteed entry into the races. People are talking about they're scared to have Club RunDisney on their bibs. Like, really?

Tess2021

Jenn said they're going to one of their favorite places so I'm guessing Anna Maria Island.
I agree, or maybe back to that discovery cove place
They took his family there last time I think
I bet it’s separate rooms for each family if it’s a hotel of any kind
Or maybe one of those mansions with 50 rooms I see other vloggers going to lol

Galorious

VIP Member
Speculating about someone being closet gay is not the same thing as speculating whether or not they are going on a cruise. And that is not something that someone should be forced to share if they aren’t ready. Someone not being comfortable to share their supposed sexuality is not “shameful.”

What is with all the gatekeeping whenever someone disagrees with you? I was stating my opinion just like everyone else does on here. Because my opinion differs from yours, then this isn’t the site for me? Ok. I’m just trying to point out that some of the things said on here are the same as what we get mad at Tim and Jenn for doing.
Who said they should be forced to share anything? I also didn't say that someone not being comfortable sharing their sexuality was shameful. I said that others talking about it was not an indication that it was anything shameful or that those speculating felt it shameful. It certainly isn't in my case. I wasn't gatekeeping either. I simply pointed out that these conversations happen frequently on this site. I wasn't asking you to leave, for any reason. Not sure why this triggered you so much, especially if we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Ryan12

What are the chances one ofthese wokey woke morons is Jenny2Dinners? She can’t come out and attack like she did/does on twitter or we’d known it was her so she tries a different tact.

Actually, J2D is no where smart enough to have a different persona on here. Must be just the ******** stans.

And yeah i said ********….cause the definition fits
Aww fuck tattle life edited it….the ******* is supposed to be r e t a r d e d

slytherin1398

Yes! They should just leave it in Jenns place. It'd be more entertaining. Maybe they can attach some arms or some kind of drop thing so it can ration out food to the kiddo for them.
At least with all the food going spare then both tim and the little one might finally eat normal meals

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
If you keep refreshing you can usually get what you want unless it’s the newest ride.
I have a feeling this memory will be one to assign to "the good old days" grouping. Parks and resorts will be packed from the 50th on through 2022, and then the pay for FP concept may come along during or after that.

I used to enjoy Disney parks in the rain too... no lines as all the guests thought they were melting in the rain, much like the Slacker man here. Seems the guests have pretty much caught on that skin wont wash away and warm florida rain can be fairly pleasant and drop the temperature of the park.

Take note, Tim totally braved the rain for the return of HEA. He should be hailed a hero.

NEW-B

I've been trying to confirm this for a while now. My original memories of Fastpass when I first went to WDW (sometime in 2003, almost 4 years after Fastpass was introduced) was that it was hotel guests only or otherwise some level of exclusivity. I can't find anything to corroborate that so maybe it has always been open to all, but like I said, I have (perhaps faulty) memories of it being only available to on-property guests.
It was always free to ticket holders. Universal is free to resort guests at the original 3 hotels.