TheTimTracker #31 How to have your cake and...hang on, where's the ducking cake?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord
This vlog is a whole lot of rambling; pretty sure we too, can read our phones, Tim!

Also, another vlog up in the same day it was done? Dang, Jenn.

Reactions: 6
Lmao, someone posted the Casey's corner dress a few days ago speculating tims reaction. At 25 mins we get it.

Tim breathlessly exclaims
"Oh my goodness look at this thing. How fun is that."

The most excited he sounded all video. Sorry Timbo its not going to look nearly as good on Jenny 2 dinners as it does on the mannequin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alright so the yokels slapped together a vlog with Dim at MK - but hey old Jenny-2-Dinners seems to have stayed behind this time which is a damn Christmas miracle in July.

This is a super low effort vlog, I think they would benefit so much from some actual... oh I don't know, editing? Not just copying and pasting clips in iMovie (looking at you J2Ds). Some text? Graphics to accompany announcement information? Just a thought. Might be too much to ask though, editing already takes 16 hours of the day.

"We gotta get out of here before the rain comes." What is it with these people and being so precious about rain. That kid's gonna follow in their footsteps and learn to be a drama queen about a drop of water falling from the sky - oh no better cancel everything! It's raining!

Dim in the Emporium: Hey look it's an outlet with some YU-ESS-BEEEEEeeEeeZ. What an idiot hahaha.

Reactions: 11
Was really annoyed by Timā€™s take on the Disney Paris premier pass. In typical Dimbo fashion he completely butchered the explanation, but Iā€™ll give him a pass for because itā€™s a dumb system that is overly complicated. What really grinded my gears is he never even considered how itā€™s a greedy system that prices everyday guest out. You buy a ticket to the parks thatā€™s already expensive, but now if you want to get in the faster line you have to pay about $10 per person PER ride. And thatā€™s the starting price apparently it can get more expensive depending on the ride. I am expecting Disney World will start changing for a fastpass type system but thatā€™s excessive! And to boot you canā€™t just wait in the normal line if it gets to long šŸ¤Æ But the out of touch Tim Tracker thought it could be a good idea. He probably canā€™t wait to skip all the peasants who canā€™t afford it.

Mickey Views did a good video explaining the Disney Paris premier pass, hereā€™s to hoping it does t come to WDW.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Tim conducted his regular check of Harmony Barbershop to see if itā€™s open. Not yet. TBD.

He found a plug with a USB port in the Emporium. Next time I go to WDW Iā€™m not going to look for Hidden Mickeys, Iā€™m going to look for hidden USB ports.

I will say it was nice to have a video of just him and no Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like Disneyland Paris is a testing ground for the pay fast pass which isnā€™t good. Donā€™t you have to pay for passes at Universal? I think itā€™s crappy honestly. Itā€™s already expensive af to go.
As far as Tim trying to be up to date on the news.. good for him.. maybe he is reading here and finally realizing he needs to make changes. I did have to laugh at him finding USB ports lol. I donā€™t understand complaining over the price of the poppers then buying a $10 strip of bacon. Lol so weird. It does drive me insane the refusal to stand in a line for anything šŸ™„
That being said Honestly I donā€™t even want to complain much about this vlog because I was so happy she wasnā€™t with him. Itā€™s so nice to have TIM Tracker video

Reactions: 7
Using public usb ports is a bad idea. They can be compromised to steal information on your phone. But TTT isn't a news station.

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched the video just yet. We just got back from a trip to urgent care, my wife and I have been feeling under the weather and both of our ears were hurting, thought maybe the boy passed his ear infection to us...he didn't...BUT...some good news to share...I've lost 75 pounds since March 25th, so I've got that going for me.

Reactions: 11
Oh yeah, that's Orlando. Over by Leu Gardens and all. I thought for a second there was a third location I didn't know about. :)

ALSO - WTF is this person talking about? This is just NOT right!!! :mad:

Ye'vette Toms'vette Toms
Ye'vette Toms
8 hours ago
JUST AN IDEA... I just love watching Jackson with his awe and wonder. it makes me slightly miss when my babies were little.. slightly LOL but I was thinking you guys should make some Jackson merch. I could see an animated silhouette of his face, arm, and hand and having his hand pointing up with the caption, "what's this?" and then maybe underneath a phrase like "go through life with the curiosity and wonder of being a kid again" or something... That's just off the top of my head.
Off the top of her head eh? In the words of the Queen
21512508.gif

Reactions: 1
Sidebar, Iā€™ve had two people I know send screenshots of their responsesā€¦J2Dā€™s is deleting the replies to this
We can add market research to skills Jenn doesn't have.
Bad idea? No problem, delete anyone who doesn't like it and... voila!... it's a great idea!

I'm honestly curious, what skills does she have?
Eating, walking and non stop talking are all I can think of.

Reactions: 4
So, Tim figured the floor in front of the fridge got too much snark from us? He basically drove to MK for a information video and a $10 piece of bacon lol
Half the news was already covered by other vloggers and here- the dress lol
He canā€™t wait for J$ to see the Christmas stuff?? What, from his stroller? Ugh
I think Tim freaks over rain because his camera might get wet ha ha ha
Pull out your iPhone and put the expensive one away- or use that expensive go pro camera
Idiot. šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
We can add market research to skills Jenn doesn't have.
Bad idea? No problem, delete anyone who doesn't like it and... voila!... it's a great idea!

I'm honestly curious, what skills does she have?
Eating, walking and non stop talking are all I can think of.
You forgot keeping an immaculately dirty home

If only they had a room/office set up just for vlogging...
That unused room filled with junk is still being used a tax write-off I'd bet.

Reactions: 5

When Jenn gets refused the balloon exchange šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸŽˆ sorry I couldn't resist it looks like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The bacon was hammy .
According to Tim's notes (Disney parks website) the Xmas event runs from 9pm to 1pm

He's a yutz and he doesn't have a top lip

So, Tim figured the floor in front of the fridge got too much snark from us? He basically drove to MK for a information video and a $10 piece of bacon lol
Half the news was already covered by other vloggers and here- the dress lol
He canā€™t wait for J$ to see the Christmas stuff?? What, from his stroller? Ugh
I think Tim freaks over rain because his camera might get wet ha ha ha
Pull out your iPhone and put the expensive one away- or use that expensive go pro camera
Idiot. šŸ™„
And "overpriced" jalapeno poppers

Reactions: 3
Was really annoyed by Timā€™s take on the Disney Paris premier pass. In typical Dimbo fashion he completely butchered the explanation, but Iā€™ll give him a pass for because itā€™s a dumb system that is overly complicated. What really grinded my gears is he never even considered how itā€™s a greedy system that prices everyday guest out. You buy a ticket to the parks thatā€™s already expensive, but now if you want to get in the faster line you have to pay about $10 per person PER ride. And thatā€™s the starting price apparently it can get more expensive depending on the ride. I am expecting Disney World will start changing for a fastpass type system but thatā€™s excessive! And to boot you canā€™t just wait in the normal line if it gets to long šŸ¤Æ But the out of touch Tim Tracker thought it could be a good idea. He probably canā€™t wait to skip all the peasants who canā€™t afford it.

Mickey Views did a good video explaining the Disney Paris premier pass, hereā€™s to hoping it does t come to WDW.
If they do something with their fastpass system like this I will swear them off, despite loving Disney. I've been wondering why they haven't brought back the old system. If we didn't qualify for the DAS pass, we wouldn't have even been able to go on more than one or two rides our whole last trip. I don't know why people aren't more up in arms about it.

Reactions: 3
So here's the thing about fast passes, you are paying for a convenience that costs Disney virtually nothing. Completely made up example: Lets say the hourly capacity of It's A Small World is 500 guests, as long as its running properly, 500 people can ride It's a Small World in any given hour. Lets say the average wait time is 30 minutes. Then Disney decides it gets a Fast Pass. Still, only 500 guests can ride it per hour, but now FP guests are guaranteed to wait less than 15 minuets(or whatever it is...), so once fp is added, now the regular queue is 45 minutes, to make sure to accommodate the people with FP. Once people see the "value" of the FP, it goes from being free, to adding an additional fee to your ticket. Disney has done almost nothing, increased the wait time for regular guests, but those who want shorter lines pay an extra $50.00 per day to enjoy "shorter lines".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.