TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again with the f-ing pool and their inability to get in it! I seriously don't understand it.

I did notice they are keeping the old car...interesting! Maybe Jenn will put her big girl pants back on and use one again someday.

OK, what is up with the ketchup on the eggs and he acts like he had no idea she likes that?!?! That's another thing they do a lot, act like they just met!

Yeah, just have the party at home, or while you are eating Thanksgiving dinner with your family, like the rest of the nation will be doing.
It's a waste of money for a pool that they barely ever seem to use.
The pair of them have been together for like what, 10+ years now? Married for 9 years, food habits shouldn't be that much of a surprise really.

Reactions: 1
Home Vlog Time...

It took Timbo nearly a month to pain the Guest Bathroom, and replace some standard fixtures.

Tim apparently can't read he thought a book that was titled "Once upon a Memory" was named "Once upon a Mommy"

Tim complains about the shoddy craftsmanship of the previous owners with how they put up the previous bathroom fixtures. Then proceeds to take 3 tries to set up the fixtures himself.

The guest bathroom is more beige than Frasier Crane's apartment.

We get a "Our friends the Ballingers" update from Timbo they suggested a teething toy for Jack$on.

Jack$on is not amused by the vibrating teething toy.

Tim takes credit for Jack$on liking spinning toys because that was the first thing "he taught" Jack$on

Jack$on at 9 months old, is barely fitting into 18+ month clothing.

They "literally" have no food in their house. They went Culvers and Jenn is like "They have really good service"

Tim got a burger, because he needs a burger a day to keep the cardiologist on payroll.

They claim they are going to go inside the pool once Jack$on wakes up.

They actually get in the pool, it only took them 2 days of planning for this to work.

Jenn was like "We had a large lunch so we'll maybe just make a salad."

They don't end up eating a salad, Jenn is making Chili Mac or something along those lines.

Tim just found out Kings Hawaiian makes Hot Dog Buns...once again late to the party with everything.

It's the next day, Tim wants to finish the bathroom project so he can say he did something in exactly one vlog.

Tim gives a Plumbing 101 lecture that he most likely learned from his competent successful brother.

Tim actually replaces the faucet and corresponding drain pipes, and there are no leaks.

We get Jenn doing the "Jack$on loves *insert item here*" spiel again and again.

Jack$on chomps on Timbos arm and nearly gets a pound of flesh out of his arm.

Just a heads up they will be taking tomorrow off because they need a break from break.

Reactions: 6
At least they are taking a break, like jeebus there is only so much mind numbing content that they should trash out.

Home Vlog Time...

It took Timbo nearly a month to pain the Guest Bathroom, and replace some standard fixtures.

Tim apparently can't read he thought a book that was titled "Once upon a Memory" was named "Once upon a Mommy"

Tim complains about the shoddy craftsmanship of the previous owners with how they put up the previous bathroom fixtures. Then proceeds to take 3 tries to set up the fixtures himself.

The guest bathroom is more beige than Frasier Crane's apartment.

We get a "Our friends the Ballingers" update from Timbo they suggested a teething toy for Jack$on.

Jack$on is not amused by the vibrating teething toy.

Tim takes credit for Jack$on liking spinning toys because that was the first thing "he taught" Jack$on

Jack$on at 9 months old, is barely fitting into 18+ month clothing.

They "literally" have no food in their house. They went Culvers and Jenn is like "They have really good service"

Tim got a burger, because he needs a burger a day to keep the cardiologist on payroll.

They claim they are going to go inside the pool once Jack$on wakes up.

They actually get in the pool, it only took them 2 days of planning for this to work.

Jenn was like "We had a large lunch so we'll maybe just make a salad."

They don't end up eating a salad, Jenn is making Chili Mac or something along those lines.

Tim just found out Kings Hawaiian makes Hot Dog Buns...once again late to the party with everything.

It's the next day, Tim wants to finish the bathroom project so he can say he did something in exactly one vlog.

Tim gives a Plumbing 101 lecture that he most likely learned from his competent successful brother.

Tim actually replaces the faucet and corresponding drain pipes, and there are no leaks.

We get Jenn doing the "Jack$on loves *insert item here*" spiel again and again.

Jack$on chomps on Timbos arm and nearly gets a pound of flesh out of his arm.

Just a heads up they will be taking tomorrow off because they need a break from break.
They must have stomachs of steel! If I ate that much fried food and cheese I would be sick for a couple of days!

Reactions: 2
OMG. Based upon the excellent recaps of Petey's, please explain to me again how these two are YT rich? :rolleyes:

The content of these vlogs sounds about as interesting as watching paint dry.

• Haha
They must have stomachs of steel! If I ate that much fried food and cheese I would be sick for a couple of days!
Pretty sure it's because that's how they always eat, stomach gets used to it, probably if they moved away from that they would feel ill before feeling better.
Is there any decent Disney vloggers out there? I found one new guy called All Things Theme Parks, but a few things that he said just reminded me of the Trackers. He's not bad by any means just some of his words makes me think he's watched the Trackers - but that is just me associating certain words with them I guess, or mainly Tim.

Pretty sure it's because that's how they always eat, stomach gets used to it, probably if they moved away from that they would feel ill before feeling better.
Is there any decent Disney vloggers out there? I found one new guy called All Things Theme Parks, but a few things that he said just reminded me of the Trackers. He's not bad by any means just some of his words makes me think he's watched the Trackers - but that is just me associating certain words with them I guess, or mainly Tim.
I enjoy Cory Meets World, Molly from AllEars, Paging Mr. Morrow, Super Enthused and Resort TV 1. All but Molly have actual jobs besides doing the Youtube gig, I think that helps keep them grounded a little bit and you can tell this is still a passion thing for them and not just pointing the camera because it is their job. Molly's actual job is working for AllEars so the Youtube is just a portion of that job. Her enthusiasm and love for the parks shines through as well. She used to be a CM(one of the ones that worked at City Hall and gave tours) so she is very knowledgeable.

Thank you! I've always thought this, but (believe it or not) I do feel bad judging things just because it's not what I would do. But, since you've mentioned it LOL. Moderation doesn't seem to be in their vocabulary. I don't think they can go a day without eating cheese, or sweets. And, when on "vacation", every meal they eat seems to be enough to fuel an ox. How can they eat so much when they're virtually sedentary? If I ate a big breakfast, I'd likely be good until dinner. If I ate a big lunch, I may even skip dinner. It seems as if Tim has been blessed with a fast metabolism, though he still should be concerned about his overall health. And I don't consider Jenn fat, at all, but she especially should be more proactive. It's downright bizarre when Tim spends an entire vlog power eating his way through a park. Especially when his food reviews are juvenile. I'd be amazed if anyone, including his stans, made a food choice based on a Tim Tracker review alone.

Reactions: 3
Guess what was spotted today? All three of them are at the MK together!! I
That'll be a special vlog for tomorrow then. I wonder if they will go on any of the rides though, or will they just be wandering around with Tim pointing at things for the camera.

That'll be a special vlog for tomorrow then. I wonder if they will go on any of the rides though, or will they just be wandering around with Tim pointing at things for the camera.
Yeah, I’m kind of interested to see what they actually did. I’m sure they went on the carousel.

Guess what was spotted today? All three of them are at the MK together!! I
Money talks and commonsense walks in the land of Bojonowskis.

Jenn was very clearly not comfortable in going back to the parks, especially with Jack$on from their Copper Creek Cabin Staycation.

My guess is that Tim convinced her everything is okay because he's been going to the parks and nothing bad happened.

Last edited:
Money talks and commonsense walks in the land of Bojonowskis.

Jenn was very clearly not comfortable in going back to the parks, especially with Jack$on.

My guess is that Tim convinced her everything is okay because he's been going to the parks and nothing bad happened.
Yeah... and convinced her of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ the vlog would make w/ Jack$on in it.

Reactions: 3
True, they've got that Tesla payment coming up. I'm guessing that they've been saving throughout the entire pandemic, but they've been spending again. Gotta keep that income steady.

Yeah... and convinced her of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ the vlog would make w/ Jack$on in it.
You know Tim threw out the idea of a Jack$on First Video Series.

Jack$on's First Ride at MK since the Pandemic
Jack$on's First Ride at AK since the Pandemic
Jack$on's First Ride at the Studios since the Pandemic
Jack$son's First Meal at blah blah since the Pandemic
And so on and so on.

That's if they have half a brain and milked it something fierce where one MK vlog can be turned into 2 or 3 vlogs.

I guess I shouldn't be giving them free advice.

You know Tim threw out the idea of a Jack$on First Video Series.

Jack$on's First Ride at MK since the Pandemic
Jack$on's First Ride at AK since the Pandemic
Jack$on's First Ride at the Studios since the Pandemic
Jack$son's First Meal at blah blah since the Pandemic
And so on and so on.

That's if they have half a brain and milked it something fierce where one MK vlog can be turned into 2 or 3 vlogs.

I guess I shouldn't be giving them free advice.
Oh no.That's what it's going to be, all about getting Jackson in the shot and likely Jenn saying 'do you love it?'

New video up! Who is that woman? All that fear, just gone. Living like a normal person. WTH is going on!

The Slackers are going to the MK with Jack$on.

Tim explains us how there were special treats at MNSSHP, and how they are now offering said treats without the Party.

Jenn is excited for savory snacks and ride.

Jenn is just happy to be there.

Jack$on has a giant umbrella attached to his stroller, along with about 4 fans, and a personal AC unit. Talk about overkill.

They got there at Noon, and Tim is already complaining how busy it looks/feels.

Jenn tried to use the finger print scanner because habits die hard.

Tim still upset Casey's Corner is still closed.

They watch Piglet, Eeyore, and Rabbit go by on the Trolly. Jack$on looks completely unimpressed.

They mobile ordered lunch at Cosmic Rays....Timbo got the special burger because it's a burger. Tim really enjoys the bacon, the burger gets a "it's decent burger" out of Timbo.

Tim says he's never had a bad Halloween Burger at Cosmic Rays....does he not remember the awful Lotso Burger?

Jenn tries her portion of the burger and states the meat itself is not good quality. She thinks the sauce makes the burger.

After pounding back that burger, now they need to get some sweets.

Tim gives a 'it sounds awful" but then 10 seconds later he goes "ooh it looks good".

Both Tim and Jenn tell us how fast ice cream melts in Florida.

Tim finds the treat bizarre and doesn't like it.

Tim who claims he doesn't like it, keeps shoveling spoonful after spoonful down his gullet.

Tim doesn't know where to park his stroller...despite there being a giant sign that says "STROLLER PARKING"

Tim shows us some old Haunted Mansion merchandise which is new to him because he's late to everything.

They get the Constance Cake...because sugar. Jenn complains it's more citrusy than last year, but still likes it.

Tim is still in awe of how the windows open and close in Liberty Square for the speakers at the cavalcade.

Jenn complains that she was too hot and wanted to go home.

They got more sweets from Pecos Bill and the Hades Nachos because they want to absolutely destroy their stomach and bowels with this awful diet.

Tim late to the game once again with how small the Disney branded facemasks are. He's like that's Medium? If that's Medium how small is the small?

They are now doing donations for Give Kids the World, they apparently donated $2100 for the cause. It's good they are trying to raise money, but I think it's more or less to bring "positive" attention unto themselves. They got a long way to go, as the Dis eclipsed over 1 million in donations during the 10 years they've been doing marathon shows for GKTW.

I've learned from the opening of Disney Springs vlogs, that the small and medium facemasks are child's sizes, and the large and extra large are adult sizes. How does information just escape his brain like that? Even if I wasn't aware of this information, I'd still be able to use logic to figure it out. Child's sized face masks are obvious. But, I haven't seen the vlog, I'm just going by Petey's summary.
New video up! Who is that woman? All that fear, just gone. Living like a normal person. WTH is going on!
LOL this makes me want to check it out. Before the parks opened, these two were people who wouldn't open the door to the neighbor kids delivering sweet beans. They looked at them through the window, and told them to leave it on the doorstep. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.