TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the other reason they are going to these more expensive places is to show the audience what they will likely never be able to experience themselves and likely what the more popular Disney vloggers haven't already harped on about? Am guessing the latter part, I barely watch many Disney vloggers any more.
Really I think they need to stop daily vlogging, it's clearly becoming too much for them in terms of trying to hash out decent content for the viewers, and they need to stop using their kid as a prop to get views.
They'll keep doing the daily vlogs even if the stans don't want them. It's all about staying on top of that algorithm no matter what. I'm pretty sure part of the reason they finally had a kid was so they had something new on their channel. They mentioned once that they probably wouldn't show Jackson in videos a lot and now he's the centerpiece of a majority of the videos. They will exploit and do anything to stay on top of the vlogging channels.

They'll keep doing the daily vlogs even if the stans don't want them. It's all about staying on top of that algorithm no matter what. I'm pretty sure part of the reason they finally had a kid was so they had something new on their channel. They mentioned once that they probably wouldn't show Jackson in videos a lot and now he's the centerpiece of a majority of the videos. They will exploit and do anything to stay on top of the vlogging channels.
The issue with the baby is it will end up biting back in the end. Maybe not right away, maybe not even after the whole pandemic, it could be until the kid is a teen and he realises that something isn't right. Or maybe the Trackers will be involved in a family vlogger scandal, because they seem to be kind of common these days.

I will say it's pretty funny how they made such an effort not to film other people at the pool/splash-pad, but in the past Timbo had no qualms filming children and other strangers at Water Parks/Pools/etc...

I guess Tim grew up and realized it's wrong and creepy to film children in bathing suits...or maybe Jenn was the voice of reason and after editing countless pool/water park vlogs she had the stroke of genius that it might be just a bit off to do so.

Reactions: 2
Tim is going to Hollywood Studios and boasts how it's the hardest park pass reservation.

Tim talks about the new Orchestra Show....um Timbo you're like a month late.

Tim "I can't show you security" well Timbo that hasn't stopped you from showing things you shouldn't have.

Tim thinks the crowd looks low going down the main entryway of the Studios....well no tit Timbo no one congregates there, they are either in Star Wars Land or Toy Story Land.

Also a month ago the same crowd level made Timbo say "It felt crowded"

Tim searching for Halloween merch is comical because by a certain point all the big stores in each park tend to have the same exact stuff.

Tim praises the lighting in the store because he can't be bothered to tinker with the manual settings of his camera to compensate accordingly.

Tim calls the Woody Apron "Buzz"...a true Disney fan through and through

What I don't get is in the last vlog, Tim stated when and where Halloween treats will be sold, so he's going around looking for things that aren't even available yet.....I just can't with his idiocy.

Tim explaining the Hollywood and Vine reopening and he sounds confused...it will be like Toppolinos at the Riviera....they don't claim to be a news site and then 2 minutes later he's giving us reopening dates for other restaurants.

Tim is unaware that everything is Mobile Order only...unless you have a food allergy that needs to be altered that can't be done on the app.

Tim goes to Ronto Roasters and states he was better off just walking up to the register...then is shocked again to find out it's Mobile Order only. To which he states "What if I only had cash".....YOU SPEAK THE CM AND THEY WILL ASSIST YOU AS NEEDED YOU EFFING CLOD

Tim spent nearly 27 bucks on a Ronto Wrap and some random chips/crackers.

Tim forgot to get napkins which he blames on Mobile Ordering.

Tim tries to use descriptive words to describe the Ronto Wrap...it doesn't go well.

He calls Kat Sakas Kettle "Katsus Kettle"

He likes that they give you a bag to walk around with despite the fact you aren't allowed to walk around and eat/drink at the parks right now.

Tim is curious about the "Magic Shot" he got "insert camera noise" It's Timbo looking Sassy with the Child

Tim goes to see the Orchestra Show which he claims is brand new...it's a month old at the time of this vlog.

UH OH TIMBO IS SITTING IN A ROW WITH A STRANGER!!!! I hope he makes it through the 20 minute show without clutching his pearls in fear.

Tim called the Orchestra "Super Tight"

He wasted a Park Pass for Merchandise Price and Point, eating a "delicious" Ronto Wrap and watching the Orchestra Show

Tim spotlighting the CM Pantry.....but I thought TImbo thought him booking staycations was enough help?

The issue with the baby is it will end up biting back in the end. Maybe not right away, maybe not even after the whole pandemic, it could be until the kid is a teen and he realises that something isn't right. Or maybe the Trackers will be involved in a family vlogger scandal, because they seem to be kind of common these days.
Their perfect parenting will come to a screeching halt at some point. They will do something that someone thinks is bad parenting and Jenn will throw a shitfit and they will disappear for a while because they fear for his life.

Over-exaggerating or constipated? Get that girl some Ex-lax!
Can I just point out that it seems this girl copies people’s mannerisms, personality, styles, etc? She doesn’t seem to have her own identity, or relies on her husband to tell her what she thinks.

Anyone a member of the Facebook page? There was a good thread a bit ago, but they were deleting posts just as fast as they were being posted. I tried replying to one but it as gone just that fast. A few good folks on there calling Jenn out for living in fear, which of course the stans lost their minds over. Surprised they didn't take the whole thread down.

Reactions: 1
I saw that Super Enthused was also invited to Wine Bar George. I wonder if there were others? Timbo made it sound like his best friend George called him up and offered free food just because Tim is that awesome. It completely went over his head that the restaurant was looking for publicity. Tim, who will direct us through a maze, with way finding and landmarks, showed duck all of this restaurant. His bill had to have been close to $300, and he took it TOGO. It's upsetting me more than it should because I know what it takes to turn a profit in a restaurant. This guy is trying to bring in business, and Tim made that vlog all about himself. He even made it seem like an uncomfortable restaurant to be in because Jenn was sweating her ass off, then they were moved inside where they felt like they were too close to other guests, then they left. That's all we saw. Doesn't make me want to go there for a $30 appetizer and a $135 steak, but if you watch the Super Enthused video you see what a great experience it could be. The trackers are horribly clueless.

Reactions: 4
I saw that Super Enthused was also invited to Wine Bar George. I wonder if there were others? Timbo made it sound like his best friend George called him up and offered free food just because Tim is that awesome. It completely went over his head that the restaurant was looking for publicity. Tim, who will direct us through a maze, with way finding and landmarks, showed duck all of this restaurant. His bill had to have been close to $300, and he took it TOGO. It's upsetting me more than it should because I know what it takes to turn a profit in a restaurant. This guy is trying to bring in business, and Tim made that vlog all about himself. He even made it seem like an uncomfortable restaurant to be in because Jenn was sweating her ass off, then they were moved inside where they felt like they were too close to other guests, then they left. That's all we saw. Doesn't make me want to go there for a $30 appetizer and a $135 steak, but if you watch the Super Enthused video you see what a great experience it could be. The trackers are horribly clueless.
If I were George and found out that Timbo took a Tomahawk chop TO GO, I would sever all ties with him. You don't order the most expensive signature steak to go without some sort of repercussions. Its funny how they try to spend all this money to prove they aren't trashy humans and then pull moves like this.

Reactions: 3
I
I watched the Super enthused Video last night and thought she did a great job of reviewing the restaurant. Was open about being hosted and wasn’t brag-gy about it, just informative and grateful for the opportunity

I’ve never been a parent before, but is it normal for one of the parents to constantly sit in the back seat with the baby? It just seems so ridiculous. She’s always sitting in the back seat with Jackpot, with her stupid floppy bow in her hair and doofy open-mouth smile.

I’ve never been a parent before, but is it normal for one of the parents to constantly sit in the back seat with the baby? It just seems so ridiculous. She’s always sitting in the back seat with Jackpot, with her stupid floppy bow in her hair and doofy open-mouth smile.
Am not a parent either, but from what I can guess, it's their first baby so they are being a bit cautious over him. However that's usually when more experienced parents would be there to get them to ease off, but given that they don't have that... it's just them literally flying solo with the baby.

Jeebus, chances are Tim is going to lose out on a lot of hosted events outside of the parks due to this. If he wasn't comfortable with dining there he should have just not gone and maybe explained his reasonings for it in the reply back instead of... doing that.

Never was a thing in my family or among friends. Sure there'd be times someone was fussy enough to sit back there, but never saw it to the length Jenn does it. JMHO.

My aunt did it with my cousins in the early 90's.

One of my cousins (male) is now 29 and can't even use a knife and a fork. Let alone hold a job. Not through a disability or any kind of condition but he has never had to do anything for himself, mummy will take care of it.

So good luck Jack$on!

I have two kids and even with my first I didn't do that. Most people I know don't do that. I find it ridiculous as well. They are also never out of his face. At least the videos make us believe that they don't just let him play by himself, they have to play WITH him, constantly. They also RUN to him the second he wakes up. Like let him just be alone for a few minutes, or even as long as he is content. It's good for him to learn to be by himself and be content that way. All that said, I think they are good parents, just a little over the top, as most new parents will be.

Am not a parent either, but from what I can guess, it's their first baby so they are being a bit cautious over him. However that's usually when more experienced parents would be there to get them to ease off, but given that they don't have that... it's just them literally flying solo with the baby.
You are so right! They don't have a peer group of friends, that have kids, nor are they involved with their families at all. They wouldn't let anyone come see the baby when he was first born because they wanted him to have his shots first and then COVID hit. SO he has literally never seem the majority of his family...cousins, aunts, uncles. The grandparents have seen him like two times, ever!

Yea
Anyone a member of the Facebook page? There was a good thread a bit ago, but they were deleting posts just as fast as they were being posted. I tried replying to one but it as gone just that fast. A few good folks on there calling Jenn out for living in fear, which of course the stans lost their minds over. Surprised they didn't take the whole thread down.
Yea I posted it over at Guru asking how that got by Tiffany Ann and the other kids. I agree it's weird they didn't take down the entire thread and just disabled comments. Ridiculous you cant criticize anything Tim and Jenn do in that group. And if you do you're just jealous of the perfection that is Tim and Jenn Tracker 🙄

I’ve never been a parent either but have seen plenty of first child situations first hand, not a single one of those parents sat in the back seat with their child. I feel so sorry for Jackson. She is going to be the worst helicopter parent ever. I’m sure they will home school. If they don’t, I pray for all of his teachers. Jenn will be a terror to them all.

I’ve never been a parent either but have seen plenty of first child situations first hand, not a single one of those parents sat in the back seat with their child. I feel so sorry for Jackson. She is going to be the worst helicopter parent ever. I’m sure they will home school. If they don’t, I pray for all of his teachers. Jenn will be a terror to them all.
I don't know, I think Jenn might have trouble on her hands, particularly if she doesn't try to get to know the other parents in the school and the like, Jenn would possibly be an annoying parent, but am not sure how much sway she would hold against a school teacher.
I doubt he'd be home schooled, surely she would want him out of the house by that time?

I don't know, I think Jenn might have trouble on her hands, particularly if she doesn't try to get to know the other parents in the school and the like, Jenn would possibly be an annoying parent, but am not sure how much sway she would hold against a school teacher.
I doubt he'd be home schooled, surely she would want him out of the house by that time?
I don't think those two are smart enough to home school. They themselves talk about their "high quality education", so they might have enough sense to know that can't happen. Time will tell. And in all my life as a mother, I have never once had a friend that was like her. Not being able to drive, needs her husband for everything. I can't see her being in with the normal set of parents that do play dates and such because no one is going to want Tim hanging around and it's just odd that he would have to take her and drop her off and then pick her back up later.

As a mom of two kids, I really did sit in the back of the car with the kids when they were that little. It made it easier for when we were driving especially if they started screaming at the top of their lungs because of something and they can not see you because the car seat is facing the opposite direction. It is soothing for both the child and parent. I stopped sitting with them when they were able to face forward in the car seat and they could see us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.