TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed since the racist incident they haven’t been #hosted once by Disney?

PCD has been invited out a few times and displayed the press packs he was given. Nothing for Dim
He was invited to the Disney springs blogger event thingy when they reopened. Would that be classed as a hosted event?

He was invited to the Disney springs blogger event thingy when they reopened. Would that be classed as a hosted event?
The Urban Video FRE posted and the Trackers apology video were weeks after the Disney Springs Media Event.

Reactions: 1
It's the last day of their Staycation...Timbo is going to mobile order breakfast, of course he tells them that he is there to pick up the food before he's already there.

Tim is confused as to if there are natural insect/animal noises versus piped in noises.

Tim confused as to what is above Roaring Fork...it's Artist Point.

Tim is unaware that they are doing room refurbs at the Wilderness Lodge.

Tim complaining about how "long" he had to wait for his breakfast.

We get a staged shot of Jenn and Jack$on in bed "sleeping".

They each get the breakfast platter...a chocolate croissant and an order of Mickey Waffles because calories.

Jenn is confused when she asks Tim if the waffles have sugar, because she thinks they don't because there is no syrup on the waffles....not realizing that there is sugar in the batter.

Tim and Jenn have the debate if the eggs they got are real or powdered.

Just remember the Slackers brought 2 Club Size boxes of Jimmy Dean Croissant Samiches...when they got there.

They have to go home to get Jack$ons swim diapers so they drove back home to pick them up, and now they are back and getting lunch? Despite the fact they just ate breakfast what appears to be not that long ago.

Jenn asks Timbo permission to check the menu at Whispering Canyon.

Tim wants to eat there for breakfast, but he forgot that the restaurant is indoors.

Jenn likes they are doing Disney leggings now.....Jenn they've been doing leggings for YEARS.

Tim seems disappointed at the baby food selection....

Also TIm also claims that the desk name plates are brand new...they aren't Timbo, I bought the Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow one during my last trip in November 2019.

Tim seems shocked that the Arcade is currently closed.

Tim feels the day is slipping away from him, since it's already 2PM....Jesus Christ I can't even with these two.

They went to Geyser Point and brought the food back to their cabin.

Tim thinks his Turkey Sammich looks "kind of good"

Jenn got the salmon because she never gets to have seafood.

Jack$on is making some intense sounds because he's hungry and his parents are too busy vlogging to feed him.

SALVO!! JENN REMEMBERED TO ORDER THE FRIES SHE KEPT TALKING ABOUT! IT ONLY TOOK HER THREE DAYS TO REMEMBER.

Tim is jealous that the neighboring cabin has a light in their hot tub, and the Slackers don't.

They got their fancy tub fixed, apparently it was unplugged. Jenn cannot wait to plop her frumpy self into that tub. I'm expecting Timbo to demand a discount because the tub didn't work for the first nights.

We get a huge random jump cut from Jenn stuffing her face to Timbo telling us they fixed the hot tub light.

Tim upset that the candy bar he got is smaller than the box it came in....he can't just realize he bought a 3.5oz candy bar....Tim nearly broke off all his front teeth biting into the candy bar.

Jenn wants to know where's the cream...keep it family friendly y'all.

We get another room tour, this time Tim pulls out all the sleeping couches and chairs.

Jenn thinks you could fit 4 adults on the pull out sofa bed.

The water refraction of the hot tub when Tim is in there makes him look like a chungus like his head is 2 sizes too small for his body.

Jenn put on her trashy leopard print bikini to join Timbo in the hot tub....Tim is like "I hope the camera can focus on the monorail not the screen." Tim, maybe you should learn how to manually focus.

So the Splashpad live stream was on the last day of this staycation...so it shows you how long they've been sitting on this footage. Jenn needs 28 hours to edit a 30 minute vlog.

HOLY CRAP! THEY ARE EATING AT A RESTAURANT INSIDE!

Tim is getting the traditional skillet, Jenn is getting the pig....You are what you eat.

Tim following in the footsteps of Michael Kay is getting the endless milkshake as well.

Jenn didn't think it was going to be "legit bbq"....they have a god damn smokehouse on premises.

Tim says it was the best BBQ on Disney property...the 4Rivers Food Truck must be feeling like the epitome of "DO I EXIST TO YOU?" meme.

They forgot to bring a big for Jack$on....so they took his shirt off and tied a napkin around his neck.

Jenn thinks she needs to ramp up her food eating....girl unless your preggers you should be watching your calorie count.

BBQ Expert Jenn breaks down the Mustard BBQ sauce as "Musterdy and Vinegary"

We get a story about Tim and Jenn being delinquent youths spending their time after HS hanging out at the Wilderness Lodge.

Jenn felt uncomfortable because they sat a table more than 10 feet away from them at the end of their meal....

Tim needs get some god damn consistency. He has no qualms shuffling into the Horror Nights Tribute Store, but feels slightly uncomfortable eating in an restaurant in a giant 7 story lobby of a big hotel.

Tim doesn't like ribs...Jenn does they are messy but worth it!

That allows me to include this gem of a gif.

Jenn doesn't want to get up early....because that would cramp her style.

Tim upset because the light they claimed to fix on the hot tub didn't turn on at night.

They are also having some sparkling juice...we get so many cheers from Jenn.

Tim made an enormous slurping noise.

Jenn wishes that she gets to do another Disney staycation.

Jenn is so sad to leave because she has to go back to her sloppy McMansion.

It would not shock me if they buy into DVC at Boulder Ridge of Copper Creek.

Reactions: 2
It's the last day of their Staycation...Timbo is going to mobile order breakfast, of course he tells them that he is there to pick up the food before he's already there.

Tim is confused as to if there are natural insect/animal noises versus piped in noises.

Tim confused as to what is above Roaring Fork...it's Artist Point.

Tim is unaware that they are doing room refurbs at the Wilderness Lodge.

Tim complaining about how "long" he had to wait for his breakfast.

We get a staged shot of Jenn and Jack$on in bed "sleeping".

They each get the breakfast platter...a chocolate croissant and an order of Mickey Waffles because calories.

Jenn is confused when she asks Tim if the waffles have sugar, because she thinks they don't because there is no syrup on the waffles....not realizing that there is sugar in the batter.

Tim and Jenn have the debate if the eggs they got are real or powdered.

Just remember the Slackers brought 2 Club Size boxes of Jimmy Dean Croissant Samiches...when they got there.

They have to go home to get Jack$ons swim diapers so they drove back home to pick them up, and now they are back and getting lunch? Despite the fact they just ate breakfast what appears to be not that long ago.

Jenn asks Timbo permission to check the menu at Whispering Canyon.

Tim wants to eat there for breakfast, but he forgot that the restaurant is indoors.

Jenn likes they are doing Disney leggings now.....Jenn they've been doing leggings for YEARS.

Tim seems disappointed at the baby food selection....

Also TIm also claims that the desk name plates are brand new...they aren't Timbo, I bought the Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow one during my last trip in November 2019.

Tim seems shocked that the Arcade is currently closed.

Tim feels the day is slipping away from him, since it's already 2PM....Jesus Christ I can't even with these two.

They went to Geyser Point and brought the food back to their cabin.

Tim thinks his Turkey Sammich looks "kind of good"

Jenn got the salmon because she never gets to have seafood.

Jack$on is making some intense sounds because he's hungry and his parents are too busy vlogging to feed him.

SALVO!! JENN REMEMBERED TO ORDER THE FRIES SHE KEPT TALKING ABOUT! IT ONLY TOOK HER THREE DAYS TO REMEMBER.

Tim is jealous that the neighboring cabin has a light in their hot tub, and the Slackers don't.

They got their fancy tub fixed, apparently it was unplugged. Jenn cannot wait to plop her frumpy self into that tub. I'm expecting Timbo to demand a discount because the tub didn't work for the first nights.

We get a huge random jump cut from Jenn stuffing her face to Timbo telling us they fixed the hot tub light.

Tim upset that the candy bar he got is smaller than the box it came in....he can't just realize he bought a 3.5oz candy bar....Tim nearly broke off all his front teeth biting into the candy bar.

Jenn wants to know where's the cream...keep it family friendly y'all.

We get another room tour, this time Tim pulls out all the sleeping couches and chairs.

Jenn thinks you could fit 4 adults on the pull out sofa bed.

The water refraction of the hot tub when Tim is in there makes him look like a chungus like his head is 2 sizes too small for his body.

Jenn put on her trashy leopard print bikini to join Timbo in the hot tub....Tim is like "I hope the camera can focus on the monorail not the screen." Tim, maybe you should learn how to manually focus.

So the Splashpad live stream was on the last day of this staycation...so it shows you how long they've been sitting on this footage. Jenn needs 28 hours to edit a 30 minute vlog.

HOLY CRAP! THEY ARE EATING AT A RESTAURANT INSIDE!

Tim is getting the traditional skillet, Jenn is getting the pig....You are what you eat.

Tim following in the footsteps of Michael Kay is getting the endless milkshake as well.

Jenn didn't think it was going to be "legit bbq"....they have a god damn smokehouse on premises.

Tim says it was the best BBQ on Disney property...the 4Rivers Food Truck must be feeling like the epitome of "DO I EXIST TO YOU?" meme.

They forgot to bring a big for Jack$on....so they took his shirt off and tied a napkin around his neck.

Jenn thinks she needs to ramp up her food eating....girl unless your preggers you should be watching your calorie count.

BBQ Expert Jenn breaks down the Mustard BBQ sauce as "Musterdy and Vinegary"

We get a story about Tim and Jenn being delinquent youths spending their time after HS hanging out at the Wilderness Lodge.

Jenn felt uncomfortable because they sat a table more than 10 feet away from them at the end of their meal....

Tim needs get some god damn consistency. He has no qualms shuffling into the Horror Nights Tribute Store, but feels slightly uncomfortable eating in an restaurant in a giant 7 story lobby of a big hotel.

Tim doesn't like ribs...Jenn does they are messy but worth it!

That allows me to include this gem of a gif.

Jenn doesn't want to get up early....because that would cramp her style.

Tim upset because the light they claimed to fix on the hot tub didn't turn on at night.

They are also having some sparkling juice...we get so many cheers from Jenn.

Tim made an enormous slurping noise.

Jenn wishes that she gets to do another Disney staycation.

Jenn is so sad to leave because she has to go back to her sloppy McMansion.

It would not shock me if they buy into DVC at Boulder Ridge of Copper Creek.

Ugggggghhhhhhhh...have I mentioned how much I cannot stand them????🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 3
They’re singlehandedly keeping all the restaurants of wilderness lodge in business by eating ten times at the same restaurant, ever thought to venture out to another resort? Also amazes me how little they got done in a single day, their time management is the same Jenn uses to edit a 30 min vlog.

I haven’t watched the new vid yet but I already know Jenn will be doing the traditional nasal ‘do you love it’ to Jackpot while he looks disinterested in their cabin.
They fed the baby "adult" food while they had dinner. Giving that baby pulled pork, corn and corn bread? Really he probably won't tit for days!

So confused as to why they drove home to get the swim nappies when they said they could buy them at the resort shop! How odd!

So confused as to why they drove home to get the swim nappies when they said they could buy them at the resort shop! How odd!
The excuse was they didn't know they sold them at the resort store because they didn't think to look there before heading home.

The excuse was they didn't know they sold them at the resort store because they didn't think to look there before heading home.
No they said ‘we can buy them here at the resort store but we have a bunch at home and we’re not too far away so we’re just gonna run home really quick’. Then later they showed the nappies in the store when they were browsing.

So they knew they sold them at the store, but still went home anyway, and then proceeded to show the nappies in the shop before they went to the pool 🤦🏻‍♀️ Great use of time!

No they said ‘we can buy them here at the resort store but we have a bunch at home and we’re not too far away so we’re just gonna run home really quick’. Then later they showed the nappies in the store when they were browsing.

So they knew they sold them at the store, but still went home anyway, and then proceeded to show the nappies in the shop before they went to the pool 🤦🏻‍♀️ Great use of time!
Ohh...I didn't realize that. Even doing the recaps, I tend to tune out the little details...even if they knew about them they'll use the excuse they needed to drop off their dirty clothes, even though they easily could've put said dirty clothes back into their suitcases.

So, I'm guessing they take the 417 to get to / from Disney to Lake Nona. However, there is literally no one who lives in Orlando who nonchalantly says "we're not too far away" when comparing the distance between Disney and Lake Nona.

They literally wasted 30-45 mins. (dependent upon traffic) to get something they could have just bought at the store in 5 mins.

They just bought a f%#king Telsa and decide to pause their so-well-deserved staycation to drive 30-45 mins. back to their house - leaving a resort they're paying $2,000 a night for - to [inherently] save $$$ on the purchase of THAT?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...to infinity...

So, I'm guessing they take the 417 to get to / from Disney to Lake Nona. However, there is literally no one who lives in Orlando who nonchalantly says "we're not too far away" when comparing the distance between Disney and Lake Nona.

They literally wasted 30-45 mins. (dependent upon traffic) to get something they could have just bought at the store in 5 mins.

They just bought a f%#king Telsa and decide to pause their so-well-deserved staycation to drive 30-45 mins. back to their house - leaving a resort they're paying $2,000 a night for - to [inherently] save $$$ on the purchase of THAT?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...to infinity...
I'm quoting myself here...but I forgot to mention that is 30-45 minutes ONE WAY.

It's the last day of the Slackers Staycation...it only cost them roughly 2.5k a night for 3 nights...

Jenn with the helpful tip that people can see into the cabins from the water so she was spotted in her raggy ass robe.

They are going to have breakfast at Whispering Canyon. Tim wants to know if he can get unlimited milkshakes for breakfast. They go over the cost vs value index of the unlimited milkshakes at 8.99. Tim thinks if you drink 2 it's a good deal, Jenn feels if you get 3 it's a REALLY GOOD deal.

Jenn wants to make this a family trip.....it's 3 people, 3 people WILL FIT IN ANY HOTEL ROOM ON PROPERTY.

Tim and Jenn once again lost track of time, and had to rush out of their cabin in a hurry to make their breakfast reservation...and they got up "EARLY" according to Timbo.

They are having breakfast at 11AM....because they think they literally get removed from the resort at 11AM...it's just you can't go back to your room after 11AM.

The food they fed Jack$on will most likely lead to him not having a BM for days...

Tim explaining the antics at Whispering Canyon.

They got Jack$on a new car seat that Timbo is hoping will last a looooooooooooong time.

Jenn thinks she ate pretty "healthy" on their Staycation...Tim is bluntly honest that he ate like a slob. Jenn also echoes that she ate a ton of seafood because she never gets to have any....

Tim complaining how he has to drive to get food, not being able to wander around a resort and get food in minutes.

We get a jump cut to what they filmed today...so this proves that Jenn is capable of a less than 24 hour turnaround.

Jenn purposely reads spoilers because she can't be bothered to see/experience things as they happen.

Jenn telling us "It's loud outside in Florida"

They complain about how sensitive the camera is to background noises...I expect that Timbo will be getting a new camera shortly because it's always the cameras fault not the users.

We get another "Staycation Haul" video.

Tim planting the seeds they might book a Polynesian Staycation....if these two book a Bungalow stay they would've been dropping like 10k+ in a short period of time for a vacation from their vacation.

They apparently had a giveaway and picked winners....Color me shocked that they actually did something in a semi-timely manner.

• Haha
Why does Tim talk about things with Jackson as though HE is the sole parent and makes all the decisions? He does that too often..."I've been trying to stay away from stuff with sugar in it with him", when they were talking in the car about what J had for breakfast.

Why does Tim talk about things with Jackson as though HE is the sole parent and makes all the decisions? He does that too often..."I've been trying to stay away from stuff with sugar in it with him", when they were talking in the car about what J had for breakfast.
Could be due to filming, if the camera is on he would say I? But it's rather odd since Jenn is also there and should be doing half the work with him, although given that she is so busy editing maybe Tim is the sole parent.

Could be due to filming, if the camera is on he would say I? But it's rather odd since Jenn is also there and should be doing half the work with him, although given that she is so busy editing maybe Tim is the sole parent.
It's still not as bad as Jenn always asking Jack$on if he loves "insert random thing" here.

These two can really put away some food.
He's looking for praise and approval. It takes a special person to vlog their daily lives. It's working for them, so it's great, but most people don't think that everything they do is vlog worthy, or even conversation worthy. And, Tim and is a special kind of selfish, even among other vloggers. He's a real idiot.

These two can really put away some food.
He's looking for praise and approval. It takes a special person to vlog their daily lives. It's working for them, so it's great, but most people don't think that everything they do is vlog worthy, or even conversation worthy. And, Tim and is a special kind of selfish, even among other vloggers. He's a real idiot.
Are they idiots, or do they know that their stans will comment and correct them on certain details which helps their videos?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.