TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Staycation Day 2 at the Copper Creek Ca$cade Cabin$

Jenn thinks Jack$on slept better because they had blackout curtains in the room, Timbo always the sympathetic one shoots down Jenn's reasoning since the Treehouse also had blackout curtains.

Tim gets confused and isn't sure if adjectives are descriptive words....they are Tim.

Jenn wants to eat at Geyser Point but for some reason she feels like they are "so far" away and it would be a hindrance to do so.

Tim doesn't think there is a slide at the pool, Jenn thinks there is one. Jenn is right, Timbo is wrong.

Tim is confused as to where the pool entrance is.

Tim doesn't know if Territory Lounge is closed...yes Tim it's closed because their kitchen is connected to Artist Point which is also closed because of no character meals.

Tim ordered customized magic bands, and because of his lack of planning, they were returned to sender because the front desk only holds them for check in day.

Their cabin is slowly looking like their house because in one shot there is just random stuff thrown around the floor.

Update, apparently they didn't send the magicbands back to sender....or they found out it was the Tim Slacker so they had a set made for Timbo.

Tim and Jenn walk by the heron that Tim saw by himself, and Jenn seems confused as to "what it is"

Jenn wants to know if it's as peaceful when all the cabins are booked.....hint Jenn those cabins are rarely booked because money.

Tim is confused as to how Geyser Point is ran. Since there are 2 menus....there's a QS Menu, and a Lounge Menu.

They of course take their food back to their cabin...can't blame them. If I spent 2k a night, I'd want to spend as much time as possible inside sad cash sink.

Jenn got the shrimp because she never gets to have seafood.

They say delicious about 37 times.

Tim is confused about the burger he ordered because reading menu description is difficult. He thinks there is jam on the burger not realizing it's the Marionberry BBQ Sauce.

Jenn complains about her edamame being spicy....it's coated in chili salt. I don't know why these people can't read menu descriptions.

CM Jim and Thirsty Nicole were invited to join the Slackers at their Cabin...

Jenn got more seafood for dinner, because she never gets to eat seafood...she got salmon and fried oysters for dinner.

CM Jim looks like his soul left his body as he is forced to sit near and eat with the Slackers.

They should have went to the Whispering Canyon Cafe because they apparently have a great Vegan skillet that Jim/Nicole could've enjoyed, but that would've meant Tim and Jen eating inside so that's dead in the water.

We get their review of the dinner back in the Cabin...Jenn wasn't fond of the oysters, but she LURVED THE SALMON. She thought it was a great deal...for Di$ney Pricing.

Tim had chicken tendies and mickey waffles.....because he has a childs palate.

They went in the hot tub last night. Tim complained the hot tub, was hot. Then Jenn said it feels so cold when you get out of the hot tub....How do these two manage to not randomly maim and injure themselves on a daily basis?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I decided to read some of the comments under the vlog. Ugh. Bad idea. Literal pukefest.
But this one made me somewhat happy to read. Probably will be deleted soon, even though they said they "love" the Trackers. :rolleyes:

The Mighty Oak7 minutes ago
And now it's time to help... by spending over 1500.00 on a cabin. Love you guys but hypocrisy is rampant

***ALSO - when did he start commenting (again) under a bunch of random comments?

NL40 minutes ago
Most of us have to pay for our stays

Hide 2 replies
TheTimTracker
TheTimTracker

26 minutes ago
We did pay for our stay.

Have you noticed since the racist incident they haven’t been #hosted once by Disney?

PCD has been invited out a few times and displayed the press packs he was given. Nothing for Dim

Reactions: 4
Have you noticed since the racist incident they haven’t been #hosted once by Disney?

PCD has been invited out a few times and displayed the press packs he was given. Nothing for Dim
It's been mentioned under FRE's comments that he got yanked from Disney media.

Not sure if it's 100% true or not, but sure would be interesting if he did.

(I also read he got yanked from Universal, but that may be too good to be true if BOTH yanked him; I guess we'll just have to wait and see.)

Maybe that is why they are dropping all this money and doing the resort stays, trying to get their attention

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think they should have merch that says 'it's delicious'? Like pretty sure their stans will eat it right up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else think they should have merch that says 'it's delicious'? Like pretty sure their stans will eat it right up.
"It's delicious" with a caricature of Tim with his mouth agape simpleton smile...or the same text with visible food in Tim's mouth.

• Haha

Imagine if, instead of putting on their sad voice/serious face fake apology when that happened* ("we really regret we forgot to delete that vlog"), they took a week and used their channel and sizeable following to promote some of the peope of color who also vlog Disney. Learned about these people (because I'm sure they don't know any actually exist), watched their vlogs, promoted them on social media, used each day's vlog to interview them, and helped their followers to get to know them so they could broaden their viewing horizons beyond rednecks who love nuggies more than Disney.

*or at any time during a year where thousands+ of white people at all levels of social media influence have leveraged whatever their success to promote the work of people of color

Petey pl
Maybe that is why they are dropping all this money and doing the resort stays, trying to get their attention

Disney should start their own YouTube channel, and invite regular people instead of these vloggers. They'd be making the money from the videos, promoting their brand, and some nice people, who might not otherwise be able to go to Disney, would get to experience it. They could also surprise guests with upgrades to their accommodations, full service meal instead of quick service, a free t shirt from the gift shop, a minnie van to a family waiting for the bus... I'd watch that. Screw these vloggers.

Reactions: 7
Well, this is going to cause Jenn’s ego to inflate even more than it already is. Some dummy is claiming she looks like Scarlett Johansson. Where do these people come up with this stuff? Even if Scarlett completely let herself go, she’d never creep down to country bumpkin Jenn level. These stans are way out of control.

Attachments

Long long time Tim watcher. Still watch, then come here and see what you all say. Sweatergate started me on the journey of feeling very meh about them. A few times they have done and said things that do not ring true.

They have changed so much, which is natural but they have become a parody of themselves. I would now be embarrassed to say I am a fan. They are all quite worrying.

Reactions: 6
Tim is going to Scream N Stream...the same thing Paging Mr. Morrow did earlier this week.

I will say I'm amazed Timbo has never gotten into an accident when he films and drives at the same time. You'd think he'd invest in some sort of mounted camera device for the car, but he's obviously holding the camera in one hand and steering with the other.

Tim seems shocked that there are a lot of bugs out near standing water in Florida..in the summer.

Tim says spooky as much as he says "delicious" during a food review.

Tim got into a car with a person who works there, I'm shocked he got into the car and just didn't demand to drive himself.

Compared to Nate, Timbo has no enthusiasm doing this...he's not doing a good job promoting this.

Tim seemed slightly excited at the socially distant pre sanitized candy until the guy said they don't have the spheres to put the candy in, and instead Tim had to catch loose Starbursts.

Tim stressing the price per value if you bring multiple people in your car because it's flat rate per car not per person.

They put some makeup on Timbo to make him look like he's been bloodied up.

He doesn't end up looking as disturbing as when he had makeup put on him to look like Metrosexual Scar in his Gucci Sweater.

Don't worry according the video description we'll get Day 3 of their Staycation tomorrow. I can't believe Timbo dropped what is most likely twice his mortgage payment for a couple nights in an awesome, but super expensive Disney cabin.

The single most boring video I have ever seen! I didn't even watch half. What in the world?! And I have also noticed they are now commenting back to people in the comments...what's up with that?

Imagine if, instead of putting on their sad voice/serious face fake apology when that happened* ("we really regret we forgot to delete that vlog"), they took a week and used their channel and sizeable following to promote some of the peope of color who also vlog Disney. Learned about these people (because I'm sure they don't know any actually exist), watched their vlogs, promoted them on social media, used each day's vlog to interview them, and helped their followers to get to know them so they could broaden their viewing horizons beyond rednecks who love nuggies more than Disney.

*or at any time during a year where thousands+ of white people at all levels of social media influence have leveraged whatever their success to promote the work of people of color
But if they did that they would be taking the spotlight off of themselves. They try to make it seem like they're the only vloggers in town. Even at ROTR opening day Tim stayed to himself while all the other vloggers mingled. Tim kind of promotes Adam the Woo but thats probably because he's in CA and doesn't see him as competition. They wont do anything to help others in the vlogging business it has to be about them allll of the time

Well, this is going to cause Jenn’s ego to inflate even more than it already is. Some dummy is claiming she looks like Scarlett Johansson. Where do these people come up with this stuff? Even if Scarlett completely let herself go, she’d never creep down to country bumpkin Jenn level. These stans are way out of control.
I really hope Jenn doesnt see that. How drunk does that guy have to be to see a resemblance between Jenn and Scarlett Johansson? That's ludicrous!

The single most boring video I have ever seen! I didn't even watch half. What in the world?! And I have also noticed they are now commenting back to people in the comments...what's up with that?
Jenn has had two vacations so she is feeling more relaxed to interact with the commoners. Either that or they've realised it's better to interact with their commentators to boost things up for them, they need to get that coin after all.

Jenn has had two vacations so she is feeling more relaxed to interact with the commoners. Either that or they've realised it's better to interact with their commentators to boost things up for them, they need to get that coin after all.
#blessed

Has anyone else noticed that this run of ‘staycations’ has happened quickly off the back of Prince Charming Dev doing a load of DVC stays

I know the Trackers can’t be worried about PCD on a views/channel size front, but I can imagine they didn’t want to be outdone, so dropped some serious dollars to oppress their ‘status’

Dev stays at Saratoga - we’ll stay at the treehouses

Dev stays at Wilderness lodge - we’ll stay in the cabins

Just my thoughts🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It's been mentioned under FRE's comments that he got yanked from Disney media.

Not sure if it's 100% true or not, but sure would be interesting if he did.

(I also read he got yanked from Universal, but that may be too good to be true if BOTH yanked him; I guess we'll just have to wait and see.)
oh which video was the comment under?

oh which video was the comment under?
Several, at this point. It started shortly after the urban video situation where some people apparently emailed Disney and Universal about dropping the Trackholes from media and they would cut / paste the response email they got from Disney. I couldn't tell you specific videos because I don't honestly remember exact ones I read it under - FRE churns them out pretty regularly now. But there's several regular commenters under there who talk about it.

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that this run of ‘staycations’ has happened quickly off the back of Prince Charming Dev doing a load of DVC stays

I know the Trackers can’t be worried about PCD on a views/channel size front, but I can imagine they didn’t want to be outdone, so dropped some serious dollars to oppress their ‘status’

Dev stays at Saratoga - we’ll stay at the treehouses

Dev stays at Wilderness lodge - we’ll stay in the cabins

Just my thoughts🤷‍♀️
Paging Mr. Morrow, Michael Kay and I think WDW Couple(I don't watch them but see them on recommended on Youtube) have also been making their rounds of doing staycations. I am sure they jumped on the bandwagon to make sure their loyals wouldn't go over and watch everyone else's videos too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.