TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For one minute I thought she’d actually taken on board what she’s read here and shown some emotion today on her stories, nope she’s back to me me me … again forgot the “I probably won’t be on here much for a while” slur that she spouted this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For one minute I thought she’d actually taken on board what she’s read here and shown some emotion today on her stories, nope she’s back to me me me … again forgot the “I probably won’t be on here much for a while” slur that she spouted this morning
She’s barely literate I’m not even sure she properly understands what she reads here , never mind take it on board 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Claims that she’s a boss witch and Nu Skin has changed her life and finances, but she literally only ever shops in budget shops … shein, home bargains, Poundland ?

Reactions: 8
What a complete bag of cheap shite she has purchased for Rosie..Flo instead of spending X amount in the poundshop how about buying less but decent stuff ffs ..bet those are her Christmas presents too not stocking fillers..She is such a cheapskate bet harry gets the good stuff.

Reactions: 9
She’s so proud of Nu Skin yet keeps using filters until she gets called out for the filter and then you see the true skanky skin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a complete bag of cheap shite she has purchased for Rosie..Flo instead of spending X amount in the poundshop how about buying less but decent stuff ffs ..bet those are her Christmas presents too not stocking fillers..She is such a cheapskate bet harry gets the good stuff.
I thought the very same thing cheap tacky items, there’ll be nothing of value for her 2 only 👑 H

Why did she say that Ben is coming back from France today as he’s been away for a week when they had a ‘two day funeral’ for his brother only a few days ago? Or am I hearing things? 😮

Reactions: 10
Why did she say that Ben is coming back from France today as he’s been away for a week when they had a ‘two day funeral’ for his brother only a few days ago? Or am I hearing things? 😮
Yes, she said Ben had been away for a week, she cut short the video.
---
Yes, she said Ben had been away for a week, she cut short the video.
If that’s the case,Ben didn’t go to his brother’s funeral!

• Wow
The funeral was Monday Ben was there so if he went the next day he’s not been gone a week flo hun 🙄

Reactions: 8
She definitely did say that, I thought that too.
She mentioned previously before the funeral he was going away fishing.. she also said on Wednesday she was spending the day with Ben? Anyone else see/hear that video? she can’t remember her own lies.