Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Flo: “What’s the plan today Rosie”

Rosie: … not even 1 second respond.

Flo: “OH, I’ll go first”

Flo then proceeds to ask “can we talk about these things we might buy?” Pointing to her chest. Rosie replies No!! But Flo completely ignores her and carries on in great detail.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
Hi Flo
Checking tattle with a family tradegy and of corse can’t miss a Harry big foot Henderson name drop.
She really is a creep of the highest order.
What ever did Ben see in her apart from fake boobs

• Sad

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
She’s said this morning she lives in the country lol she literally lives 3 min walk from me it’s defo NOT the country the closest thing to country side of the horse field round the corner and when I say field it’s just a persons garden they keep a horse in 😂😂

• Haha

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
She TRIES to cling to any “trend” to the point of new “slang words” it’s so so cringe and desperate.
Also not sharing the PT plan? Yet all that sort of stuff is available online anyway and plus if he really has paid for an actual PT why isn’t she sharing who it is? That’d be an easy bit of content for her.

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Why is she 🤌🏻😮💨 the IKEA CGI of her en-suite …. As expected not going for quality products and the mock up looks like a public toilet 🙈
Ps absolutely nothing wrong with IKEA just Flo likes to bull about the finer things

S9481

The actual joke that she is desperate for a holiday 😂😂 I’ve never seen anyone have so many holidays lol especially considering she does nothing anyway! No work, no responsibility and no kids half the time, she’s a joker 🤡

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
Whoever does her nails is shit they are so so
Thick if she can pay for private dental work she needs to up her nail game 😂😂

• Haha

Rosey Posey

With constant camera glancing
Every time she gets called a cold bitch on here guaranteed within a few days she videos something with the kids to put on her story. The problem is it always looks fake and forced as hell.
It’s such a shame as she could do so many nice things with her children. Even the window drawing (tacky) turns into a competition with her! Can’t even sit on with a face pack without the camera recording!

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
IMG_1294.jpeg
IMG_1296.jpeg

Tell me you have lived a sheltered life without telling me..

In her 33 years of existence, living in Kent - she’s never been on the underground? Eh?

We are 40 minutes from London and even our 5 children have been on the tube. We drive into London park up and just jump around on the tube. What a bore.

PS. I hate London 😂 it’s so overrated.

no flouncing

VIP Member
Did she get the car sales staff member to film her for that reel? Surely Ben wouldn’t be with her when she was there as she posted the sneak peak at the same time she was off Instagram ‘out of respect’ 🤯

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Also “doing bits” and “vibing” being her new words … just when “im not going to lie” wasn’t enough 🤦🏻‍♀️

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
That’s her new fav saying too…

“such and such - but we move” … clearly picked it up from the kids as that’s how my kids talk 😭😂

also.. if only that coat looked like that on her. Looks more pat butcher vibes on her.
No matter what she wears she never fails to look like a cheap tart 🤣🤣

• Haha

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Hang on, did she just call herself an influencer??! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also she said 90% of her wages is Nu Skin, so what’s the other 10%?

• Haha

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Whatever happened to “flo’s cleaning journal” seems to be showing her using “Joanne’s cleaning journal” - guess it’s another thing she didn’t follow through with!

Also, I don’t believe for one minute that she earns enough money from the lumi huns to support her lifestyle, obvs topped up by Benny but would never tell us that