Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Sickness bug on the flight yet flo is swannin around the spa and hotel…Que potential outbreak at the hotel courtesy of this grubby mare!

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
I think I’m going to have to start following her again. I do love it when they’re in their DIY disaster era.

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Jesus Christ her quote of the day today 😵💫

i wonder if her cold behaviour towards this death will cause friction between her and Ben eventually, I can’t imagine how devastated and eventually angry I would be if my sibling died and my partner was posting quotes about starting a new life every day & grinning away posing for pics like it’s the best day ever.

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
I am finding the bikini shots a bit grim. That’s not to say she doesn’t have a good figure because she does (bar the implants). I wouldn’t put a photo like that up in my 30s. I don’t know I just find it weird and poor content. She’s better advertising the resort - showing the food, what the gym is actually like, any other facilities/pools etc
Everyday, in the same spot is 😴 I also am mid 30s and wouldn’t post just to pose, ie I’d probably post if I was on the beach or pool or something and likely with my kids not just in my hotel room… I also dont think it’s appropriate from a husbands point of view just to unnaturally parade to thousands on the internet.

she’s just attention seeking for praise on her gym body

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice she’s said it’s a bit more than she’s willing to spend… & then put its out of stock…. But it actually says the RENTAL has been cancelled.
Does she think we are all thick or is she extremely thick?

p.s nothing wrong with renting a dress for a one time event… but why lie 🤦🏼‍♀️
She did mention yesterday that she was going to rent the dress, but let’s face it she’d of never had the £400 to purchase that dress and has just made a million excuses as to why it’s not happened. She’ll now find a £4.99 dress from shein for the awards.
plus she’d of cheapened that dress if she had managed to rent it
---
Also….”not going to lie” is so over said 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
The water story, she is deranged! I work for a water company, & never in 18yrs had a customer said to me the water is destroying my hair, ruining the colour and making it dirtier, the girl talks sh1t. I actually had to skip a couple of stories as she was so ridiculous. Wonder how her neighbours cope with their dodgy water 🤣
Let me guess .. there’s some kind of nuskin miracle hair slop in the pipe line!

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Hahah I was gonna say — her cleaning videos? Really..

Absolutely no one should like her cleaning videos. She is a disgrace
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do any actual cleaning just hoovering the middle of the floor and a quick spray and wipe. Much like Flo, the house looks like it needs a good scrub with hot soapy water.

How many hours a week do we think she spends setting up her tripod then walking out of the house, pretending the camera just caught her walking in with her shopping?
Remember the milk reel where she must have put the milk on the step, set the camera up then went out the front to get the milk 😂
Cracking content 😴😴😴

• Haha

Crunchpie

She’s so proud of Nu Skin yet keeps using filters until she gets called out for the filter and then you see the true skanky skin

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
The jokes write themselves at this point 😂😂… a wellness coach who’s happy place is McDonalds car park haha, not her kids or her home. .. A concrete carpark at a greasy fast food restaurant 🤣🤣🤣
😂 She crumbles during any school holiday because she can’t seem to cope spending time or doing anything with her own children. Imagine that being your life coach! She’s also listed entrepreneur 😂, if she wasn’t such a selfish mare I’d feel sorry for her. Can you imagine her applying for jobs after her MLM goes out of business, she’ll be a laughing stock

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
She films these videos of her dancing and being amongst the group to show what a good time she’s having and how fun it all is but it never actually looks like she’s enjoying it. It’s forced enjoyment, same as when she is filming with the kids. All an act for the content.

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
So, 2 days ago. She’s saying it’s just her and Benny for Christmas this year.

This morning she’s on…. She’s moaning about cooking Christmas dinner for the same amount of people as last year but with a much smaller oven.

eh? I’m lost.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
She sees herself the same as the twenty year old influencers but is gifted middle aged lady clothes 💀
And she still looks hideously cheap and tacky, that company are gifting alot of low grade influencers there tat! Trust Flo to bite there hand off at the opportunity!