Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holaaloud

Que her doing chicken this way now 😂
definitely, she’ll be doing it in within a couple of weeks. Maybe she will restyle herself to become a stay at home mum, home cooked dinners, housekeeping hacks, child friendly activities, taking kids to clubs, putting them first etc !
oh wait she already thinks that she is that….

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
I can’t believe she said the grief and sadness she is feeling about her dad is “really annoying now and doing my head in” 😳

Also blistee’s dry shampoo 😆😆 ffs

• Wow

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
What on Earth are her story’s about? Pick a flight off the departure board? Fuck off Flo you talentless bore

ps I can see the “amazing” collagen did absolutely nothing for Ben 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Does she not realise London is huge and if there's a mobile hairdresser in 1 part of London free it could be way too far from where she is. 'any mobile hairdressers in the London area' thick as shit!

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
I can’t be bothered to hate watch her anymore and get my updates from this thread. She’s just so boring and seems to be looking greasier and dirtier as the years go on. Benny’s obviously no longer into the finer things in life

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
“I can’t stomach porridge in the morning, it’s not a bit of me. I can’t do textures. So I’m going to have scrambled egg”

make it make sense 😆

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
The day out to chessington didn’t happen due to the weather so instead she took Rosie for a treat to McDonald’s car park for her usual drink of Tropicana. What a lucky girl!

Was the weather that bad they couldn’t go? Throw one of those log flume poncho things on and enjoy the day. If it was so bad then why not take her to do another activity, something indoors? Surely even going to sit inside a nice cafe for breakfast would have been better.

Pathetic parenting as ever Flo.
She is vile.she tried fishing for free tickets the cheapskate. Like you said she could of done anything else..Flo your a joke!

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
I struggle to see how a hands on tradesman is able to get up at 3:30 and then do a full days graft!? It just doesn’t add up does it.
Minus flo being on hand to help ( sit in the van and watch ) and drop him his chikky and rice she eagerly prepares at 3am like the sad sad cunt she is

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
From age 16 she was a nanny 🤣🤣 there’s no way in hell that absolute moron has any childcare qualification's 🫢
Babysitting maybe … but that’s not nannying and doesn’t require any formal qualifications, being a Nanny generally does, which she definitely wouldn’t have achieved by 16 anyway.
Flos problem is she’s soo stupid she doesn’t realise most people are smarter than her and see through her lies.