Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Is that a ford fiesta 😆 and I’m sorry but what sane person gets up at 3:30-4am 😆
I do unfortunately but its not to stalk my husband its for work😂that sad sad bint has literally all day to do a gym sesh ffs how pathetic is she! She’ll be hanging by dinner..mind you she won’t be able nap as she will need to drop benny his lunchbox😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Jesus Christ her quote of the day today 😵💫

i wonder if her cold behaviour towards this death will cause friction between her and Ben eventually, I can’t imagine how devastated and eventually angry I would be if my sibling died and my partner was posting quotes about starting a new life every day & grinning away posing for pics like it’s the best day ever.
She’s not right in the head is she! She’s so devoid of any kind of emotion unless it’s herself getting direct attention. No wonder her family all keep their distance.

• Heart

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Happiest over ever seen her child
I think both her kids always look happy and just more relaxed around flos sister, In the little glimpses we’ve seen.
You can tell Flos sister really loves them too , she shows such warmth towards them … unlike their cold mother.

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
The whole story with ‘Holly’ I just dunno if I believe it. Never heard of her before and it was alot of rambling, think she’s just got a point where she has nothing to say at all now

no flouncing

VIP Member
I wish we could watch the footage of when she has to reopen the boot and get the phone back out. Piece all of them bits together in a montage and we’ll have some entertaining content!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

no flouncing

VIP Member
On the first dance video everyone is enjoying the moment and Flo is trying to make sure she looks like she’s enjoying the moment whilst checking to see if (I assume) Ben is still recording 😑

Why does she always look so fake in these social situations?

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
Nooo I’ve just seen Harry’s instagram and that dumb twat has commented saying ‘ yes big man, bloody love thease’ as in the photos..
thease…. I’d genuinely not want her around my kids if I was bens ex wife. She’s painfully stupid and really cringey

• Sick
  • Haha

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Can’t wait to see how “country posh” style turns out for the home….🫣
---
Also hosting Easter lunch at their house…. I assume on the green plastic garden furniture they have indoors?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
Our shein lover is so excited as she’s booked her dream destination from her goal board shit thing.

Rhodess hun. Fucking Rhodes. Settle doon hen.

You can book this on On The Beach. 😅

IMG_1070.jpeg

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
The video of her going down the stairs 🤢the phone was practically between her arse cheeks! Pair of vain twats

• Sick
I don't get how she apparently makes so much money but she hardly has any likes or comments on her posts considering how many followers (bots) she has

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
The AirPods that haven’t been seen since? That she so desperately wanted and was surprised Benny got them as she never told a soul.. 😏🤣

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Every time she gets called a cold bitch on here guaranteed within a few days she videos something with the kids to put on her story. The problem is it always looks fake and forced as hell.