TheTaylorMadeHome #11 Benny is Flo’s tiny best friend but sadly she’s forgotten about George yet again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t spent any longer than 2 days away from my kids in 6 years, as much as I say to myself “I need a break” I would absolutely hate any longer away from them than that.

Anyway, whose birthday do we have coming up? 👀😂

View attachment 1916573
Beggy Mitchell strikes again..buy a refurbished phone Flo without having to be a Facebook beg you woman!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she had to snowboard, just cos Benny was. She would of been better off learning ski first, they could still of done everything together, but she would have definitely felt more comfortable. It's a shame that they snowboarding family holiday of dreams won't happen now, because Flo doesn't like it. Didn't see that coming did we 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Can someone translate 😂😂😂 what is with her mouldy ass man feet in every god damned picture??? Also pick your bleeping kids up surely you’ve missed them and that takes priority over being tired!!!
Miss her kids..dont be silly-She wont pick them up till Thursday now Florence wouldn’t want to upset there routine 🙄 god forbid she would have to mother them the big foot skank

Can someone translate 😂😂😂 what is with her mouldy ass man feet in every god damned picture??? Also pick your bleeping kids up surely you’ve missed them and that takes priority over being tired!!!
Yeah it’s going to be a reallllly long day with only herself to look after!! This week is now technically the other parents week so is she not seeing them until Thursday - so will have had 3 weeks without kids??!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
So now he’s having an operation privately!! Seriously, where do they get their money from!
He’s just had a hair transplant ffs. The fact she hasn’t seen the kids in two weeks and hasn’t even popped to see them is actually really concerning!
She moans constantly about needing a break and how he works so hard and they need to get away yet when she’s back all she does is moan about her missed routines and how she doesn’t enjoy it that much!!
I just can’t even cope with her.

• Angry
I need to make time for my partner . 2 weeks a month alone isn’t enough and those bloody kids of mine get in the way the other two. If it was just us and harry big foot and my best mates Ella and gracey then of course we would have taken them but bloody Rosie and George would have come too

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I need to make time for my partner . 2 weeks a month alone isn’t enough and those bloody kids of mine get in the way the other two. If it was just us and harry big foot and my best mates Ella and gracey then of course we would have taken them but bloody Rosie and George would have come too
Literally came on to say this! Casually “yeah I missed the kids but….” I mean you have your kids 50% of the year, how is it hard to make time for your partner when you have 50% of the year alone?
She didn’t even mention the kids until this question, came on to say how the signal was poor and she was worrying so couldn’t talk to her followers etc - what about your kids??!
yes it’s important to make time with your partner but not when it means you don’t see your kids for 3 weeks!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.