TheTaylormadeHome #12 Birthday in the snow for boss babe Flo. She’s Klarnered the gear but still no idea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @no flouncing for the thread title 😊

Just the usual nonsense from the lying chav..

Been on a holiday she couldn’t hide her disdain for, spent more time with Bens friends children this month than her own and she couldn’t give a tit… she’s happy as Larry without her kids.

Not sure what else to say about this dirty liar because nothing ever changes, if anything her house gets worse, her kids get more neglected and her lies are just so obvious now they’re laughable … She was supposedly crying in a class room at 8am for 45 mins and when she came out after this 45 mins … it was 3pm and her chav dad was apparently storming the school fields screaming at a woman… REALLY making your dad sound like a lovely decent guy Flo 🥴😂

Honourable mention to Bennys hair implant which hasn’t made a blind bit of difference to his stupid looking face 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks to @no flouncing for the thread title 😊

Just the usual nonsense from the lying chav..

Been on a holiday she couldn’t hide her disdain for, spent more time with Bens friends children this month than her own and she couldn’t give a tit… she’s happy as Larry without her kids.

Not sure what else to say about this dirty liar because nothing ever changes, if anything her house gets worse, her kids get more neglected and her lies are just so obvious now they’re laughable … She was supposedly crying in a class room at 8am for 45 mins and when she came out after this 45 mins … it was 3pm and her chav dad was apparently storming the school fields screaming at a woman… REALLY making your dad sound like a lovely decent guy Flo 🥴😂

Honourable mention to Bennys hair implant which hasn’t made a blind bit of difference to his stupid looking face 😂
I think he looks worse than before . It looks like the hair has just been stuck on his head 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
good ol Flo..”phone signal was poor she couldn’t update us guys” errrr no worry about contacting her kids..My god I bet they dread returning on Thursdays,I hope they’ve had a lovely time at there dads & get a glimpse of what a normal home is without the upheaval of week on week off! Pray George stays at his Dads -I cant wait for the day it happens again

• Heart
Reactions: 6
good ol Flo..”phone signal was poor she couldn’t update us guys” errrr no worry about contacting her kids..My god I bet they dread returning on Thursdays,I hope they’ve had a lovely time at there dads & get a glimpse of what a normal home is without the upheaval of week on week off! Pray George stays at his Dads -I cant wait for the day it happens again
I wonder if the other parents watch her stories or not, may be odd if they did, but I would knowing how selfish she is, I’d want to know how she is with the kids!

Reactions: 5
I can’t fathom not seeing my kids for 3 whole weeks & being fine with it.. she’s smiling away, living her best life, not one single duck given it’s quite concerning… I genuinely don’t think she actually has any concern or love for her own children and it’s really sad. They’re more of an inconvenience to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can’t fathom not seeing my kids for 3 whole weeks & being fine with it.. she’s smiling away, living her best life, not one single duck given it’s quite concerning… I genuinely don’t think she actually has any concern or love for her own children and it’s really sad. They’re more of an inconvenience to her.
It’s quiet sad to see in fairness,Iv always said how G&R George in particular come across as if they’re constantly on tenderhooks around her,she has zero love or affection towards him and a teeny bit for rosie, There not even her after thoughts she literally doesnt give a fiddlers about them. After that brief period George moved in with his Dad should of been a kick up the arse for her but nope not Florence,she just guilt tripped him to slave HQ and then agreed to 50/50 knowin she should stood chance if she didnt!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Stressed because there’s no signal because she couldn’t contact…. Her followers (bots) lol what about your kids?!
Needs to make time to spend with just Benny… they literally have every other week just the two of them 😂😂😂 she is too funny!

• Haha
Oh plzzzz Flo 🤦‍♀️your poor kids at the bottom of every list they are your babies you carried them.... you are an absolute narcissistic witch I hope your kids want to stay with their dad!
she’s going on she needs to spend more time with benny boy the guys never out the house(unless it’s a 5am gym session🤦‍♀️🤔🤡) get a grip and if you think i’ve got time to sit and write out a shitting list of things i need to do ie not making appointments/getting my nails done u melt 😂
I crack on like the rest of us working people and do as i go🙄 ffs a list of tit 💩

Absolutely NO mention of the kids, even when asked in her question box, yet a video of George has just emerged - what do we reckon, pre record?

Read tattle
Knows we all think she is an AWFUL MOTHER .
probably gets tit from other parents
Will be giving Ben a nighttime blowy because she had to be with her own children tonight and couldn’t fully concentrate on him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could be a pre record… either way I think it’s weird to share a video of your child in bed without them knowing 🥴

• Heart
  • Angry
Honoured to be on this journey with Flo and have my very own thread title 🥰

Made me laugh how she shared the list of chores she made for herself and then the next story she’s getting her nails done. I wonder how much on the list she got done seeing as she was out of the house in the morning and afternoon 🤔🤥

• Haha
Honoured to be on this journey with Flo and have my very own thread title 🥰

Made me laugh how she shared the list of chores she made for herself and then the next story she’s getting her nails done. I wonder how much on the list she got done seeing as she was out of the house in the morning and afternoon 🤔🤥
It was the “prepare bens lunches” that got me…
Is she for real?
Her own kids have to make their own!!

• Angry
  • Haha
It was the “prepare bens lunches” that got me…
Is she for real?
Her own kids have to make their own!!
How bleeping awful is that Imagine those kids makin there sandwiches probably plain ham or choc spread and King D**khead benny benny getting the works made by there mum -She doesn’t even take into condition there feelings,the damage she is doing to them is only alienating them more!

• Sad
Last night was defo an old photo! No TaylorMadeMorning on her stories to celebrate kids being back, or even a mention they were back!

Reactions: 4
Omg listening to her stories are so so cringe . The way she makes out she’s better than anyone else and how she landed on her feet with Ben . He’s a builder you clown. Her life is such a joke and a fantasy

• Haha
Reactions: 10