TheTaylorMadeHome #11 Benny is Flo’s tiny best friend but sadly she’s forgotten about George yet again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is probably hating it
No candid beach shots
No vidoes looking away over a candle lit dinner
Having to share benny cos she can’t snowboard for tit
KIDS THERE WHO WE ALL KNOW SHE CANT BE BOTHERED WITH )

All to impress her beloved benny
You sad bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im glad she is hating it-Serves her right for being a selfish twit leaving her kids at home..despite taking them for lessons what a horrible cow only took them to lessons because she hadnt the balls to go solo! I hope it gets worse for her too🤣 she could of booked that trip for when it was her child free week but no typical flo opts to see less of her kids. She cant even hide her hate for this trip which is hilarious as she keeps trying to say she is enjoying it

• Haha
  • Heart
Im glad she is hating it-Serves her right for being a selfish twit leaving her kids at home..despite taking them for lessons what a horrible cow only took them to lessons because she hadnt the balls to go solo! I hope it gets worse for her too🤣 she could of booked that trip for when it was her child free week but no typical flo opts to see less of her kids. She cant even hide her hate for this trip which is hilarious as she keeps trying to say she is enjoying it
Or she could have even taken her kids with her - seeing as the other family did! Vile, I could never not see my kids for weeks on end!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Flo -As tit at snowboarding as she is parenting!
(But will try convince us she enjoys it)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Birthday in the snow for boss babe Flo. She’s Klarnered the gear but still no idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Last day too! I’d have a private lesson for the day if I was her. Such a waste to not use the slopes

Reactions: 4
She’s let benny down
She won’t even remember she has kids because she’ll be so dissapointed in herself for letting her King down

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Quitter Taylor strikes again, no guilt for abandoning her kids just thats she’s tit at yet another thing in her sad life! Parenting,cleaning,personal hygiene,everything else & now snowboarding 🤣 the critter!! Those kids will never get to the slop because flo is a pathetic looser quitter

Reactions: 7
All I read into that post was a load of shite but an opportunity to say 'wow how amazing is this that I can still work on a mountain'. And all I think of is never being able to switch off as there's no holiday leave or holiday pay. Wouldn't believe anything written about guilt, or not being very good, Ben could have gone off anyway, no need to be together all the time when at different abilities. Just a sales pitch!

This has been the worst week of her life you can tell. She’s always been the girl trying to be cool , but this week she has even more of a loser than usual

I still can’t get over the fact that the other couple brought their child with them, but it seems to have gone completely over Flo’s vacuous little mind how truly selfish that shows her and ‘Benny’ up to be! Not that we or her own two Children needed further confirmation of that though tbh 😞

Reactions: 5
I still can’t get over the fact that the other couple brought their child with them, but it seems to have gone completely over Flo’s vacuous little mind how truly selfish that shows her and ‘Benny’ up to be! Not that we or her own two Children needed further confirmation of that though tbh 😞
There’s not even been any mention of missing the kids they haven’t seen for 2 weeks!!!

I haven’t spent any longer than 2 days away from my kids in 6 years, as much as I say to myself “I need a break” I would absolutely hate any longer away from them than that.

Anyway, whose birthday do we have coming up? 👀😂

FBC75655-D131-418C-84C2-B911CF10853A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.