Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Flo “it’s ok if their bedding is the same as every year it’s a cost of living crisis “
Also Flo “so I’ve been and bought some Christmas bedding” 🤔🤣 she’s so thick

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
I drove past their old house this afternoon and they have a skip on the drive full of wood plaster board some grey stuff o spotted etc so looks as if the “Taylor made Reno” was as shit ad it looked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
They’re all now in what???
E879C1E1-3B92-4996-BB5E-420E7965F815.png

Sorry they’re now all in what? This isn’t Dyslexia, this is just a combination of being thick and lazy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

holaaloud

It is all so cringe - sitting in a car park daily buying a coffee. As a mum with 2 kids myself that screams self indulgent, waste of money. Yes we all love to treat ourselves but on the daily like Flo?

Just stop Flo - put a bit of an investment into your kids. Maybe if you didn’t drink a daily coffee, buy endless rubbish you could take your kids snowboarding or another adventure. Make memories - B&M trip is not a memory!

Apple Watch - using the fitness function to see how many calories she burns cleaning? Is this a thing?

Charging people for some sort of journal on cleaning and motivation. Hold on Mrs Hinch has that covered - you’ve missed the boat. Just like boom your kids are going to be 18 moved out & saying “god our mum…”

In the nicest possible way Flo we know you read here so advice - please have a good hard look at yourself. No one is perfect I certainly am not, but you are failing yourself never mind those children. Driving them to activities, doesn’t count (taxi man can do similar), talk to them, spend quality time, plan trips but ultimately be present.

Ps if McD car park really is your favourite place seek help!

Reactions: 14

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Why didn’t they do something for George last night? They could have gone bowling, out for something eat or to the cinema. I know it’s not his actual birthday but 2 birthdays is what usually happens with kids from blended families? I know I’m repeating myself but I can’t get over how little fuss she makes of that poor boy.

• Sad

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
How sad. The one day she’s got children on their half term is the day she ‘needs’ to spend all day cleaning rather than spending time with them/taking them out. She really does not want to be a mum. God knows why she even had them

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
It’s SO uncomfortable how awkward she is when trying to act “natural” on camera, and please stop eye balling the camera….

She reminds me of someone who’s looking after her friends kids for the first time and wanting them to think she’s cool…. Just unnatural, if filming yourself does this then stop, just enjoy time with your kids and be present!

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
She looks like she’s off out to sell blowjobs for a fiver. She’s so fecking cheep and trashy.

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
I said this years back when kids were younger, did you ever see them with toys or anything in the house or the bedrooms? Rosie’s the same age as my child and we had and still have toys, but they never seem to ever have had any!
I’ve never seen the kids with anything other than bits they’ve bought from home bargains with their pocket money. I’m not sticking up for Flo but I think the kids not having stuff is about Ben. He strikes me as a bit of a caveman who doesn’t like his life or his home disturbed by kids and their stuff. The whole regimented routine is his idea and yet he can’t put a cup in the dishwasher. Flo, is so desperate to cling to her meal ticket her kids are just an afterthought.

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Was this thicko not saying she’s not showing her b&m purchases because of the cost of living yet she’s blowing on about spending a fortune on skiing holidays and flogging the face dildo at like £200 a package??
She’s an insufferable illiterate idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

bluebell123sky

Newbie here 👋. I’ve just worked out this idiot has booked her snowboarding holiday on her week to have HER children. What mother dose that?!?

• Wow
  • Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
41D07628-6604-4C3A-9978-C252AB0BB3B8.png

‘Done it’ just when you think this moron couldn’t be anymore stupid. Honestly, unpopular opinion but people as thick as Flo shouldn’t be allowed to breed. Also the absolute audacity of her to take those poor, delayed Children to snowboarding lessons knowing full well that it’s only her and her cave man, stupid, vain Husband going on holiday is unbelievable. If ever proof was needed of what a god awful excuse for a Mother is needed!

• Heart