TheTaylorMadeHome #11 Benny is Flo’s tiny best friend but sadly she’s forgotten about George yet again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her duvet and pillows so dirty??
i wear fake tan alll the time and my pillows etc are still very much white.
She’s the filthiest woman on the gram. There’s no reason for them to be so disgusting 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She is a walking car crash isn’t she (no pun intended after the speed awareness 🤣). Misreading emails which makes her announce totally incorrect info. Or is this a marketing ploy - make people think they’re getting a bargain one more time before they supposedly go up in price? Can’t even believe she’s trying to flog this crap during a cost of living crisis. She has no idea what it’s like to do a hard days work. And no Flo, I don’t mean doing the housework or going shopping (which everyone with jobs still has to do) I mean a real job!

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine having a nap in your own house and your wife is filming you and putting it on Instagram 😫🫠 I’d be fuming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is a walking car crash isn’t she (no pun intended after the speed awareness 🤣). Misreading emails which makes her announce totally incorrect info. Or is this a marketing ploy - make people think they’re getting a bargain one more time before they supposedly go up in price? Can’t even believe she’s trying to flog this crap during a cost of living crisis. She has no idea what it’s like to do a hard days work. And no Flo, I don’t mean doing the housework or going shopping (which everyone with jobs still has to do) I mean a real job!
Well all of them were doing stories the other day saying it was going up on the 6th. Like last time they said it was going up in price only for ALL of them to then state “oh, we read the email wrong”. I think the company does it on purpose!

What the actual f*ck is she wearing. You’re not Perrie Sian Flo hun x

• Haha
She looks like she’s off out to sell blowjobs for a fiver. She’s so fecking cheep and trashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like a really cheap and nasty bleep. The boots are bad enough on their own, but teamed with those shorts and tights. She needs to give her head a wobble and realise her age, and stop filling her head with all this mlm tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She looks like a really cheap and nasty bleep. The boots are bad enough on their own, but teamed with those shorts and tights. She needs to give her head a wobble and realise her age, and stop filling her head with all this mlm tit.
I think shorts are part of the mlm uniform 🤣

Reactions: 4
'out out' isn't at a house warming to me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ bet they all had a good laugh at her outfit too. I also wondered why she said they were out out whilst in her own kitchen before house warming pictures at someone else's.
I thought exactly the same! To me out out involves me leaving the house and not coming home until the morning the following day 🤣🤣🤣 not leaving to go to another house. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ That’s why she is called boring because her life is tit!
Her outfit didn’t really bother me. She bothers me. She could have the most stunning clothes on and she would still make it look cheap and trashy. She just ooooozessssss home bargains and bnm. I don’t know how she manages it but she does.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.