TheTaylorMadeHome #11 Benny is Flo’s tiny best friend but sadly she’s forgotten about George yet again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Big Baby Benny not want to visit Flos sister? Or is it Flos sister doesn’t want Benny there? Flos sisters house looks huge and really homely/cosy, she should take some inspo from her.
Big Baby Benny 😂😂😂😂 that made me laugh so much!

Why is that soup solid?🧐🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m gagging just looking at that “soup”, looks drier than a nun’s hole. Can’t any of these instahuns make soup that isn’t blended or the current TikTok recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That soup 🤢🤢
Is there actually anything Flo can do well? She should be able to do cooking and cleaning well at this point seeing as she’s a stay home mum but she can’t even get the basics right.

Reactions: 9
This story made me absolutely roar!! Not sure if I need to put ad/gifted but I paid for it myself and I forgot to use my own discount code …..
Award winning influencer Flo!

And I knew it wouldn’t be long until she started to use the cost of living crisis as a way to recruit. She really is vile and it’s about time advertising mlm’s on Instagram was banned!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually have no words listening to her stories today. How irresponsible and now she is acting like she is so proud she did a speed awareness course. She feels she is new to driving after 15 years and only now she understands what she should be doing? I’m fuming watching this, it’s not something to joke about 😡😡😡😡
Can’t believe what I’m hearing.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
“I’ve been speeding for years but you know what duck it” … 🤯🤯

you are a despicable human being Flo you should be embarrassed to say that out loud never mind online

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She is an absolute dick!
Does she honestly think people thought she had an in the style collaboration! Honestly who the duck does she think she is?
How can you make content about a speed awareness course? Oh yes Flo can as her life is genuinely that boring ……

btw you should have been caught a long time ago when you decided to do a u turn on a motorway slip road with the kids in the car……. Oh forgotten about that have you Flo? I haven’t 😉😉😉

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow! Todays stories! She is either manic or on speed! I found the whole thing pretty disturbing

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What was she not aware of that she's changing after the speed awareness? When the sign says 20, 30, 40 etc that's the speed you don't go above, I'm not sure when that's 'changed'. 15 years is not a new driver, not when she's had a car for a long time, not when she drives daily.
She went into EVERY SHOP and they had nothing, then went to m & Co which is an so she hadn't been in every shop then had she 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys can this critter get any worse?Like my jaws needed to be picked up of the floor after watching her stories today. First of all the misspelled text “attempting a meeting”….a Speed awareness course is not a meeting you thick c**t. You actually tried to sound like you had something important going on in your life Flo, You need to see the men in white coats because you are delusional girl.Shes nuts. Christ I cant get over her, que the dumbass coming on apologising tomorrow after reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just leaving this here. So it’s never going away ✌🏼

after all, we’re all human.

But, doesn’t make it okay to be an irresponsible bleep.

**EDIT**

video isn’t loading 😒🤛🏼

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.