TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they look complete shite. They should have launched them early summer if they had half a brain 🙄

Reactions: 4
And they look complete shite. They should have launched them early summer if they had half a brain 🙄
Yes! It’s definitely the wrong season to launch such t shirts but I just don’t get the appeal , I wouldn’t personally wear a slogan t shirt at the age I am with two children . I feel like their very teenagery!

Reactions: 6
Yes! It’s definitely the wrong season to launch such t shirts but I just don’t get the appeal , I wouldn’t personally wear a slogan t shirt at the age I am with two children . I feel like their very teenagery!
I wear t-shirts all year. I have 4 kids, am 40 and wear slogan tees.

Reactions: 1
She’s off on another foreign holiday with the big smug head on her! 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s just so awful to see her pimping her children on IG. Family holidays when the children are small are so precious and so wonderful. Why on earth would you put it on display for all to see? To beg a free holiday? To show the world how amazing your life is? [Why would you put your children on IG in the first place?]. Whatever the motive, it’s repulsive.

Reactions: 3
But remember guys behind the camera she has had at least one tough night where the baby didn’t sleep & she bravely got through it 🙄

• Haha
Get the tissues out for dinner time when she will have to Eat her dinner with one hand cause she has to hold her baby 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s just so awful to see her pimping her children on IG. Family holidays when the children are small are so precious and so wonderful. Why on earth would you put it on display for all to see? To beg a free holiday? To show the world how amazing your life is? [Why would you put your children on IG in the first place?]. Whatever the motive, it’s repulsive.
I don't know how these people sleep at night showcasing their kids like that. So many weirdo's out there. Crazy.

Reactions: 2
More self indulgence!! I think people are going to get fed up of these influencers showing off their lifestyle.. She started out styling clothes and now it's just a lifestyle page. Yeah we get it Naomi you're loaded! Stop shopping out your children online to get likes and stick to styling outfits. Whilst I'm not a big fan of Ystyle I have to admire her for sticking to her clothes styling roots, she styles outfits from the high street and rarely shows snippets of her family life.
I can't envisage Naomi either whipping up leek and potato soup either.. 🤣 I'd say unless Cormac is there to put on a venison steak she'd rather pop into Marks and Spencer for a ready made meal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't begrudge anyone a holiday but I do begrudge the showing off of a second holiday within 6 months.
I work damn hard,as does my husband, and the furthest we got this year was three nights in Donegal. She could easily go on her holiday and be back without letting the world know.
And before anyone starts that 'it's her job to post content', she hasn't posted anything ìn over 2 weeks so could easily have gone on holiday and been back without any of us having to look at her standing looking off into the distance with her hand in her pocket.
I could copy and paste this directly to Dr Doireann's page. Another one that needs to read the room a bit better

Reactions: 8
I dont know much about her. I do follow her, but like the rest of them she’s very forgettable. I find her a lot more tolerable than the Sarah Battles and Sabrina Hills and Fiona Morgan Colemans of this fake ass instahun world…

Reactions: 4
For a Type 1 diabetic she doesn't mind putting herself at risk of contracting covid through her unnecessary holidays 🙄

Reactions: 5
Good for Naomi making decisions that she is comfortable with for herself and her health. It's her life, her body, her health issue. Trying to shame someone using their health (n) Thank God we are free to go where ever we want if we want to!

Guarantee you she ends up getting them #gifted

I can’t see the JC’s she bought online but I suspect they were around €500

Edited to add: Found them…€675.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.