TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still think she's launching her own brand of clothing or accessories...sure they're all at it!! Yawn..!! 🥱 🥱
Her own brand of cigarettes 🚬
---
Fleeces probably. Is there any influencer that doesn't have a fleece collection?
Except Naomi’s will have 1/4 zip and cover the camel and can be styled 5 million ways with Spanx leather look leggings
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If you look closely at the sketches in the graphic you see the outline of women’s bodies. It’s either clothes or underwear 🤣 Can’t wait to see Naomi in her skims or will she go wild and call them Nims?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck me she’s some tool. Here’s me wearing Spanx, a hoodie and a jacket. AGAIN! Yawnsome. 🙄
The N is like the Nespresso logo alright 😂

Reactions: 5
Am I missing something? What kind of tit name is Nomi? It's like she spelt her own name wrong.
She'll probably say ''my darling girls cannot pronounce my name and always say Nomi instead of Naomi and it's why I chose this name for my new line of quote inspirational tshirts,luxurious fleeces made of 100% polyester, the sweatshirt you cannot live without this winter,sumptuous throws and cushions...blah blah blah"

Reactions: 7
She'll probably say ''my darling girls cannot pronounce my name and always say Nomi instead of Naomi and it's why I chose this name for my new line of quote inspirational tshirts,luxurious fleeces made of 100% polyester, the sweatshirt you cannot live without this winter,sumptuous throws and cushions...blah blah blah"
Probably screams Avoca

Reactions: 1
Jesus, she hasn’t launched anything yet. You would think she could have been a little original with her logo. It’s the N from Nespresso. Can’t wait to see what sort of overpriced Chinese tat she’s going to be flogging.

I’m sure this trip to The K Club has been gifted. Jennifer Wrynne is there as well (marked as a gift). We’ll be giving it a miss from now on then so.

I’m sure this trip to The K Club has been gifted. Jennifer Wrynne is there as well (marked as a gift). We’ll be giving it a miss from now on then so.
Under the latest guidelines she needs to be upfront about gifted weekends. It must be marked ‘ad’ front and centre and across all posts. She needs to be very clear and transparent if this is a freebie and her followers are being SOLD TO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.