TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I looked at the oatmeal blazer yesterday and read reviews from people who didn't like it and returned. Wondered how they'd all been returned already. Didn't look at dates but that explains a lot.

Reactions: 3
Wonder how much of her SF x Very edit she brought for her weekend at CP. Not sure the cheap tat she’s flogging suits the aesthetic in Cashel palace. Cormac gives me the ick.

Reactions: 4
Ha ha ha cashel palace who called it ?? You win tattle ha ha !
There’ll be a few days abroad as well no doubt. She needs to top up the tan. She’s tone deaf…shilling her cheap tat from Bangladesh but stay in CP dripping in designer clothes.

Reactions: 11
Cleary the very deal was a quick money spinner for her and to appear to be working and associated like the rest of them. Thats her done now for another year or 2. Did she give her CP outfit details I wonder...

Reactions: 3
Cleary the very deal was a quick money spinner for her and to appear to be working and associated like the rest of them. Thats her done now for another year or 2. Did she give her CP outfit details I wonder...
She dress with the puff sleeves was Fee Gee. The black skirt is Anthropologie … about €200.

Reactions: 1
She can’t flog her collab if she’s not seen wearing it right?!! Some carry on considering it’s old gear she’s just put her name to. I’m still confused about what was hard work or overwhelming about it. You’re not Coco Chanel!

Reactions: 8
She can’t flog her collab if she’s not seen wearing it right?!! Some carry on considering it’s old gear she’s just put her name to. I’m still confused about what was hard work or overwhelming about it. You’re not Coco Chanel!
The hard work was the overnighters in the UK and the Zoom Calls.

Reactions: 4
The hard work was the overnighters in the UK and the Zoom Calls.
Oh right yeah must’ve been terribly taxing god love her. People spend all day every day on zoom, it’s called working but can understand her not being familiar given her privilege

Reactions: 5
She's that busy and stressed this week that she has time to go for coffee with a child. Wow. I'd only love to be that busy of a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is it wildly inappropriate to have (non alcoholic obviously!) ‘processo’ and champagne flutes for 8 year olds birthday? It’s just gross. No need for it.

Reactions: 14
Her kids are like performing animals. They get this tit ALL the time. She’s done that tee pee thing to death at this stage. Where was the kids party will all the school friends?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.