TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking and seeing Noni!!! Rem the oul wan Dermot Whelan used to portray on today fm 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Occasion wear.....in a cost of living crisis when no one is going anywhere?? Christmas parties being cancelled or brought down a notch & everyone watching money! Matchy matchy kids wear with her kids as models would have made more sense!!!

Reactions: 3
There is no occasion where I’d want to look like noomi……. It’ll fly though randomly all the instahuns stuff does.

Reactions: 6
💯 it will crash and burn .... I don't see it being a success, she's not relatable, affordable or likeable to be honest.

Reactions: 8
💯 it will crash and burn .... I don't see it being a success, she's not relatable, affordable or likeable to be honest.
And it’s probably going to be cheap Chinese tat that she has branded and is selling at a massive margin. All the other Huns will get it #gifted and will be helping flog the shite out of it in the run up to Christmas 🎄 No thanks Naomi 🚬🚬
---
There is no occasion where I’d want to look like noomi……. It’ll fly though randomly all the instahuns stuff does.
You mean you don’t want to emulate that big overlapping toothy grin? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Those purple/mauve leggings she is advertising give her a camel toe and you can see her trying to hide it. It’s so disingenuous to be trying to convince people to part with their hard earned cash for leggings that show too much in the crotch - she knows these leggings don’t look good in that area but still willing to push them on followers. It’s so dishonest.

Reactions: 6
Those purple/mauve leggings she is advertising give her a camel toe and you can see her trying to hide it. It’s so disingenuous to be trying to convince people to part with their hard earned cash for leggings that show too much in the crotch - she knows these leggings don’t look good in that area but still willing to push them on followers. It’s so dishonest.
Oooff, too much of Joey the Lips. Put it away Nomi Naomi.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think occasion wear is a smart enough move for her really. Ever yr she gets messages looking for Christmas, Communion, confirmation and wedding outfits from people who don't know where to start and people spend big on these occasions. A totally different market to basics.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.