TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is ladies occasionwear there will be a small minority of sheep who will buy it. Those who have wealthy husbands. I dont see her gifting an item to the likes of Grace or Gorry!

Reactions: 5
If it is ladies occasionwear there will be a small minority of sheep who will buy it. Those who have wealthy husbands. I dont see her gifting an item to the likes of Grace or Gorry!
Naomi doesn’t mix with the riff raff like Gorry or Grace. More likely to be someone like Clementine MacNeice who’s much more Naomi’s speed and a clothed horse to boot.

I was literally about to say the same thing. And her always name dropping Boden

Oh how embarrassing for her. Way to keep your finger on the pulse of sustainable fashion Naomi. As usual she’s tone deaf!

Reactions: 4
Is the website up and running or do u need to login after giving a email address .. just want to have a nose but no way am I giving this one my email address

Reactions: 2
Unapologetic, Empowered, Confident…FAILED LAUNCH! Nothing on insta, nothing on the website… faaaaack.

Can you imagine how overwhelmed she is …. I’d say she’s about to take a stroke….

• Haha
Jesus wept… €175 for a dress another saturated Insta clothing range!!
Target market??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
A collection of 7 pieces. WTF…she’s been stressed out of her bin all year for SEVEN pieces….she’s off her nut this wan!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.