TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The perfection makes me want to vomit. There's a lot to be said for leaving them all outside to play and get mucky!!

Reactions: 10
The perfection makes me want to vomit. There's a lot to be said for leaving them all outside to play and get mucky!!
No chance of her squad getting dirty. Are we going to have to listen to AB’s ceoliac now as well as diabetes and the young wan with the bad ears? It’s boring 🥱 🥱

Reactions: 6
No chance of her squad getting dirty. Are we going to have to listen to AB’s ceoliac now as well as diabetes and the young wan with the bad ears? It’s boring 🥱 🥱
Surprised she dosent have it referenced on her bio yet.

Reactions: 2
More lies...how can she advertise it as a wool jacket when it's 100% polyester!! I'm sure this goes completely against advertising standards!
I’d say she’s just soooo overwhelmed and couldn’t tell the difference between wool and polyester 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More lies...how can she advertise it as a wool jacket when it's 100% polyester!! I'm sure this goes completely against advertising standards!
The smug head on her gives me the rage. How in God’s name is she only 40? A model you are NOT Naomi, even if you keep Benson and Hedges in business. 😂🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah she doesn’t give a tiny rats ass once the bank account keeps being filled. Glad they’re all going to be taxed now on any PR or ADs, that’ll put some manners on the shameless day in day out plugging, if the tax man gets half will it be worth it to them to sell their souls. Every one of them need to be reported even more now for not displaying PR or AD.

Ah she doesn’t give a tiny rats ass once the bank account keeps being filled. Glad they’re all going to be taxed now on any PR or ADs, that’ll put some manners on the shameless day in day out plugging, if the tax man gets half will it be worth it to them to sell their souls. Every one of them need to be reported even more now for not displaying PR or AD.
I’ve reported her for misleading advertising

Reactions: 4
Ive never really found her overly offensive, but yesterday she touched a nerve posting about Gaza & a donation link followed by her very collection. Can you not wait even 10mins.....

Reactions: 10
Naomi you need to get a light over your unemployed persons change/dress up area because it honestly makes you look like you’re in need of a transplant or you’ve fallen into your ashtray full of fag ashes.
---
Ive never really found her overly offensive, but yesterday she touched a nerve posting about Gaza & a donation link followed by her very collection. Can you not wait even 10mins.....
All about sell sell sell when you’re a bored unemployed rich housewife. She couldn’t give a duck about the Middle East war going on as long as she can buy new outfits every day for going to the shops and flog Very’s tat that they’ve tried to rebrand from seasons ago. 🙄

Naomi you need to get a light over your unemployed persons change/dress up area because it honestly makes you look like you’re in need of a transplant or you’ve fallen into your ashtray full of fag ashes.
---

All about sell sell sell when you’re a bored unemployed rich housewife. She couldn’t give a duck about the Middle East war going on as long as she can buy new outfits every day for going to the shops and flog Very’s tat that they’ve tried to rebrand from seasons ago. 🙄
Exactly. I detest that virtue signalling bullshit. “Look how socially aware I am, follow my lead cos I’m a saint, also my tat is still the best tat out there so buy that so I can go on another holiday before Christmas”. I mean at least give it a day after posting about support a charity helping victims of an actual war before you start flog flog flogging again. Talk about being tone deaf.
---
She tried this on straight out of the packet… #lazy
She doesn’t iron, that’s the housekeepers job and she’s finished for the day. Need to flog flog flog to justify the Very pay check!!

Reactions: 5
Jesus they all just look the same, cover the head and this could be an of the Irish bloggers. They've absolutely ruined Sambas because every fucker has them now, has nobody go an ounce of individuality anymore?!

Jesus they all just look the same, cover the head and this could be an of the Irish bloggers. They've absolutely ruined Sambas because every fucker has them now, has nobody go an ounce of individuality anymore?!
I never even heard of sambas before the Huns. I will never own a pair, ever. There’s much nicer footwear out there that none of the Huns flog because some brands have integrity 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You can almost tell she has a little bit of sick in her mouth promoting Clem macneice’s gold plated tat 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.