TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also think she using filters or photoshopping herself in her pictures of herself. The photos from the Very shoot look more like the old Naomi vs the new Naomi. Also what’s happened her teeth, they’re beyond white…is it filters, lighting or is she ateing the spotlight whitening strips for breakfast?

Also found her attempt at being ‘chill’ very uncomfortable. She’s extremely awkward to watch…
There's being chill and there's that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can just picture the types of women that follow her... ones like Sinead De Blogger come to mind.

Reactions: 6
Not sure what’s worse, the awkward reels or the atrocious journalism

“It was never originally me that was The Style Fairy, it was this character I created🤦‍♀️

'Like even from my personal shopping days, women have wardrobes full of clothes but nothing to wear’

Like there's a throw-on dress in the collection’

Like, who the fcuk proof read that article before it was published ??? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 🤣🤣🤣

And SHOCKER

'I'm 40 in two weeks and really noticed over the last couple of years I'm getting a little bit more minimal”…

Whaaaat? She looks well in her 40’s…does this also mean we’ll be subjected to extravagant parties, weekends away and gifts…

Attachments

“It was never originally me that was The Style Fairy, it was this character I created🤦‍♀️

'Like even from my personal shopping days, women have wardrobes full of clothes but nothing to wear’

Like, who the fcuk proof read that article before it was published ??? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 🤣🤣🤣

And SHOCKER

'I'm 40 in two weeks and really noticed over the last couple of years I'm getting a little bit more minimal”…

Whaaaat? She looks well in her 40’s…does this also mean we’ll be subjected to extravagant parties, weekends away and gifts…
40 in two weeks. Holy Moly!!

The Maldives so, surely. I'm sure "Cormac" will outdo himself with all the surprises 😮 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
40 in two weeks. Holy Moly!!

The Maldives so, surely. I'm sure "Cormac" will outdo himself with all the surprises 😮 🤮
Absolutely. Especially since she’s the hardest working most overwhelmed hun in the country. There’ll be LV and YSL and Hermès boxes galore! The Westbury simply will not do for this celebration 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good Lord she looks like she’s hitting 47 or 48. May want to stay off the fags Naomi, not good for the old complexion no matter how much Botox you have. 😂😂Did she go to school? That article is shocking. Can she string a sentence together?

• Haha

And SHOCKER

Such a poorly written article..full of crap of course! In it she says 'I think one of the reasons as well was just that the pieces have longevity, that they're not too loud or bright or strong, they're really more classic, simple, minimal'...it also says 'Naomi has also included more 'trend-led pieces' like the striking silver metallic trousers' ..so which exactly is it?!! A pair of silver trousers do not belong in a capsule wardrobe. They're basically fast fashion clothes, I've actually seen better in Penny's today.

Such a poorly written article..full of crap of course! In it she says 'I think one of the reasons as well was just that the pieces have longevity, that they're not too loud or bright or strong, they're really more classic, simple, minimal'...it also says 'Naomi has also included more 'trend-led pieces' like the striking silver metallic trousers' ..so which exactly is it?!! A pair of silver trousers do not belong in a capsule wardrobe. They're basically fast fashion clothes, I've actually seen better in Penny's today.
It’s all bullshit. It’s cheap, fast fashion. She’ll be trotting out the same auld shite next year and the year after.

If Naomi was true to herself and her followers she’d drop the high street fashion in favor of more high end sustainable pieces.

Not for one second do I believe Naomi would buy the crap she has just put her name to.

Reactions: 3
I'm just after having a look at the 'collection ' on the Very website and noticed there was a lot of reviews already about some of her clothes..when I clicked into them, several were from months ago on the Very UK site(including ones from 7 months ago) ..so how can these be a new collection that she 'helped' design if they were for sale back earlier in the year?? And some of them got poor ratings...Something fishy going on here🤔🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I'm just after having a look at the 'collection ' on the Very website and noticed there was a lot of reviews already about some of her clothes..when I clicked into them, several were from months ago on the Very UK site(including ones from 7 months ago) ..so how can these be a new collection that she 'helped' design if they were for sale back earlier in the year?? And some of them got poor ratings...Something fishy going on here🤔🤔
What…so this isn’t a new range of clothing for AW23? That‘s VERY misleading of Naomi. Does she think her followers are complete fools

Reactions: 4
What…so this isn’t a new range of clothing for AW23? That‘s VERY misleading of Naomi. Does she think her followers are complete fools
Maybe Very collaborated with her to try and shift stock that isn't selling on their UK site🤣 That oatmeal blazer was for sale 9 months ago and it's also available in black..they must think people came down with the last shower!!

Reactions: 7
Well well well, shady as ya like. The way she goes on you swear she designed the whole “collection” from concept to production. It was all just so overwhelming for the poor cratur. She basically had to choose something out of a wardrobe as basic as ya like in the hopes Very could shift unwanted stock. Jesus but the huns will put their names to anything if the price is right 🙄

Reactions: 10
Well well well, shady as ya like. The way she goes on you swear she designed the whole “collection” from concept to production. It was all just so overwhelming for the poor cratur. She basically had to choose something out of a wardrobe as basic as ya like in the hopes Very could shift unwanted stock. Jesus but the huns will put their names to anything if the price is right 🙄
She definitely giving the impression she was involved in the design and working on this since last January. From what I can see, she did a photo shoot. That’s it. What’s so overwhelming a hard work about that. This campaign by Naomi has been very misleading

She definitely giving the impression she was involved in the design and working on this since last January. From what I can see, she did a photo shoot. That’s it. What’s so overwhelming a hard work about that. This campaign by Naomi has been very misleading
Well according to the reviews that leather biker jacket has been doing the rounds since 3 years ago🙈 so either herself or Very are misleading people into thinking it's a AW 2023 collection.

God I really wish Bloggers unveiled was still around, that is so deceptive, totally taking her followers for fools.

God I really wish Bloggers unveiled was still around, that is so deceptive, totally taking her followers for fools.
If Naomi had an ounce of decency she would have said no to participating in a campaign that is trying to deceive the public. What specifically has Naomi been working on since January. She said she had an idea and she went to Very with it and she was very involved. Involved in what precisely? The line if clothes already existed. This is old stock. AW20 by the looks of it.

Yvonne YStyle would never do that. Naomi should hang her head in shame and go smoke a cigarette 🚬

• Haha
She’s only interested in the attention it gives her and the uplift in her bank balance. Nothing else. Let’s not pretend she won’t get more work from this because it’s all about views and likes and nonsense stuff like that. I’ve stopped following all “influencers” and only dip in and out to see what shenanigans they’re at because I refuse to give them the “numbers”. When their numbers drop then so do their business opportunities. If they were being paid for an honest days work then I’d be all for it it but this is just deceitful

1st of how many wkds away to celebrate the upcoming 40th.. Cashel Palace too ah ya sounds about right.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.