TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how does it work..did she sit down with buyers from Very and pick 18 items and Very now put her name against them ?

Reactions: 6
Was going to say… A/W with no knitwear? In sandals in half the photos. Bizarre.
---
Was going to say… A/W with no knitwear? In sandals in half the photos. Bizarre.
Actually will probably be another drop later in winter they can turn stuff around so quickly…

Reactions: 4
Ah Jesus is this what was overwhelming her... give me strength!! "Worked so hard on" 😵💫 These huns would melt if they'd to spend a day in the real world 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah Jesus is this what was overwhelming her... give me strength!! "Worked so hard on" 😵💫 These huns would melt if they'd to spend a day in the real world 🙄
Honestly, you’d think she was launching a whole line or something. 18 “pieces” she could’ve chosen in an hour. Probably took her longer to change into them and pose for the photos!

Reactions: 8
Naomi needs a dose of reality. Maybe the instagram life isn't for her if picking out a few outfits and doing a couple of photo shoots is "overwhelming" along with your multiple holidays, clearly wealthy lifestyle, plenty of support around her and an ability to pay her bills.

Read the room Naomi. Don't suggest you are overwhelmed by a lifestyle you have curated. There are women watching your stories who are truly overwhelmed. Who have children with additional needs. Who are managing full time jobs...yes Naomi full time 9-5 type things...managing a house, cooking, cleaning, homework and the same again on repeat. Women who are worrying about paying bills as we head into winter. Woken who deal with the anxiety and pressure motherhood and life brings but you are "overwhelmed" by your own hand, your own choice in life...you can give it all up tomorrow and not be overwhelmed. Read the bloody room. Women want an escape in following you they don't need to be insulted by your rhetoric. Get over yourself!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is a cow. Curated cheap clothes that she would never ever wear. How is that hard going? Modelling them herself when she would never get a modelling job.

Reactions: 7
Curated cheap clothes that she would never ever wear. How is that hard going? Modelling them herself when she would never get a modelling job.
That’s precisely it. She prances around in €900 Anine Bing coats and €400 Nadine Merabi. No chance she’d be seen in the Westbury with a cheap nasty denim boiler suit from Very. None of these huns wear the brands they flog…it’s misleading advertising

Reactions: 9
She is a cow. Curated cheap clothes that she would never ever wear. How is that hard going? Modelling them herself when she would never get a modelling job.
They actually look so cheap..that khaki green jacket is like what you would see in Penny's. As for the rest there's nothing wow or different about any of it. I think I was giving her too much credit in thinking she might actually launch her own brand considering how she was claiming she was working so hard over the last few months 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think Naomi’s version of “working hard” is getting on a flight that doesn’t have a 2 week stay in 5 star hotel or villa at the end of the journey.

She had no idea the disservice she does to women that actually do work hard.

I think Naomi’s version of “working hard” is getting on a flight that doesn’t have a 2 week stay in 5 star hotel or villa at the end of the journey.

She had no idea the disservice she does to women that actually do work hard.
Ah but don't forget that she did that Zoom call on her holidays!! Naomi is a boss witch 😆😆😆

• Haha
I actually LOL’d when I saw her big reveal! The most beige boring outfits. How many ways can you style a midi summer dress with white runners? 🙄🙄🙄duck me she really has notions.
Like everyone is saying, read the room Naomi and imagine what it’s like NOT being totally loaded and worrying about keeping a roof over your head or food on the table for your children. She’s the biggest dose in hunland. Whatever camera or light she uses for dress up in her own house, it makes her tan look ashen. She actually looks like a Marlboro blue. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Also think she using filters or photoshopping herself in her pictures of herself. The photos from the Very shoot look more like the old Naomi vs the new Naomi. Also what’s happened her teeth, they’re beyond white…is it filters, lighting or is she ateing the spotlight whitening strips for breakfast?

Also found her attempt at being ‘chill’ very uncomfortable. She’s extremely awkward to watch…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.