TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the purpose of these updates..who cares about how busy she is? We’re all busy, right?

I’m sure you’re all interested to hear about my day, so here goes:

Got up ✅
Worked out ✅
Threw on decent looking jumper ✅ on top of sweaty workout clothes ❌🫨
Was a bit salty in the face, used dish cloth to wipe face ❌(it was freshly bleached, so grand!)✅🤣
Joined “back to backteams calls all morning ✅
Bursting for piddle ✅
Starving for lunch✅
Hung out line of clothes ✅

Should I be overwhelmed?
Absolutely, book a weekend in the Westbury ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the purpose of these updates..who cares about how busy she is? We’re all busy, right?

I’m sure you’re all interested to hear about my day, so here goes:

Got up ✅
Worked out ✅
Threw on decent looking jumper ✅ on top of sweaty workout clothes ❌🫨
Was a bit salty in the face, used dish cloth to wipe face ❌(it was freshly bleached, so grand!)✅🤣
Joined “back to backteams calls all morning ✅
Bursting for piddle ✅
Starving for lunch✅
Hung out line of clothes ✅

Should I be overwhelmed?
You need to take next week off!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just casually thrown on to the stool like 🙄
---
Its probably a launch of 5 overpriced sweatshirts she designed.
Just what Ireland needs…another egotistical Hun launching her own “designer” clothes…we don’t have enough with LLL, Rosie, Just Jordan, Pippa, Arthur Groolian,….

Reactions: 8
I’m no fortune teller, but I’m sticking a tenner on it that it’s a new ‘edit’ for V by Very.

Reactions: 5
I’m no fortune teller, but I’m sticking a tenner on it that it’s a new ‘edit’ for V by Very.
I think it's her new 'venture' that she has set up...a clothing range...it'll have some 'flower-y ' name like Ivy & Belle or else incorporate her kids name as a dedication to her children😉

Reactions: 6
I think it's her new 'venture' that she has set up...a clothing range...it'll have some 'flower-y ' name like Ivy & Belle or else incorporate her kids name as a dedication to her children😉
Possibly but don’t think she wants to put that much effort in to anything. That would totally screw up her lifestyle. She’s more of a collect the easy cheque type than an I’m gonna bust my balls type.

Reactions: 4
Could be jewellery..all 3 shots have a piece on view. Agree with above poster it wouldnt suit her to have her own label

Reactions: 3
Possibly but don’t think she wants to put that much effort in to anything. That would totally screw up her lifestyle. She’s more of a collect the easy cheque type than an I’m gonna bust my balls type.
True, I'm just guessing as she's possibly looking at all these 'hard working'🤭 insta moms like Pippa and Rosie and thinking she'd like a slice of that. Or maybe it's jewellery like @boozysuzy said?

Thought she flogged a line of jewellery a number of years ago that turned out to be aliexpress knock offs?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So it won’t be jewellery and it won’t be t-shirts. It has to be her own brand of cigarettes 🚬 or a boring edit with v by very? Has it been launched yet?

Reactions: 1
I’m definitely thinking kids clothes or she has a collab with Spanx and designed their new leggings

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.