TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Naomi missed the Brown Thomas fashion show…isn’t that tragic. But sher you couldn’t be cooking hello fresh dinners and going to fashion shows…imagine how overwhelmed she’d be…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Biggest month of her life? Plus newspaper interviews. Who’s she collaborating with/what’s being launched...

Reactions: 5
Biggest month of her life? Plus newspaper interviews. Who’s she collaborating with/what’s being launched...
Love the bit of breadcrumbing she’s doing. Big news coming soon 🤣 It’s probably an edit with V by Very or F&F…something totally revolutionary I’m sure.

I was reading today that people with diabetes take Ozempic shots. Anyone else think she’s on Ozempic? You know the way the real housewives say the cut out alcohol and hit the gym to lose weight but really they’re on Ozempic 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Vitamins, I think! Sure shes so busy and will market them as helping her with her very busy life!

Reactions: 1
Vitamins, I think! Sure shes so busy and will market them as helping her with her very busy life!
Being busy 5 days out of 365 doesn’t count as busy. If she was that busy she wouldn’t have had the time for the 6 holidays she’s had this year so far and the multiple weekends away. No doubt she’ll be away this weekend for her wedding anniversary.

Reactions: 7
Love the bit of breadcrumbing she’s doing. Big news coming soon 🤣 It’s probably an edit with V by Very or F&F…something totally revolutionary I’m sure.

I was reading today that people with diabetes take Ozempic shots. Anyone else think she’s on Ozempic? You know the way the real housewives say the cut out alcohol and hit the gym to lose weight but really they’re on Ozempic 🤣
Sorry not correct she is Type 1 these shots relate to T2 diabetes . Type 1 is an autoimmune disease, sorry bugs me when it is confused as the same

Reactions: 2
Sorry not correct she is Type 1 these shots relate to T2 diabetes . Type 1 is an autoimmune disease, sorry bugs me when it is confused as the same
Ah ok. I don’t know anything about diabetes and the article didn’t differentiate

Passive aggressive no body is asking for her overwhelming wk ahead
Or pictures of all 3 kids cloning each other v 80’s
Who pissed her off 🤣

Reactions: 5
Passive aggressive no body is asking for her overwhelming wk ahead
Or pictures of all 3 kids cloning each other v 80’s
Who pissed her off 🤣
Jesus Christ…she couldn’t be having another overwhelming week? Like a normal work week shouldn’t be that frigin overwhelming and if it is, maybe it’s time to rethink your career choices 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She obviously doesn’t like to be on social media but she’s torn between the many many freebies and the fawning from her equally vanilla boring as duck fans. If you had a normal job Naomi and running between work and keeping a household afloat you’d tit yourself. 💩🙄

Reactions: 11
What’s the purpose of these updates..who cares about how busy she is? We’re all busy, right?

I’m sure you’re all interested to hear about my day, so here goes:

Got up ✅
Worked out ✅
Threw on decent looking jumper ✅ on top of sweaty workout clothes ❌🫨
Was a bit salty in the face, used dish cloth to wipe face ❌(it was freshly bleached, so grand!)✅🤣
Joined “back to backteams calls all morning ✅
Bursting for piddle ✅
Starving for lunch✅
Hung out line of clothes ✅

Should I be overwhelmed?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.