TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she googled Airport outfits and wore the first thing that popped up on Google images .. and it was probably a 22 year old English girl wearing it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s doesn’t look like the type that works out to me. If she did we’d know about it. 💯 mommy makeover 👍 obvs she has to put the camera on herself so we can all see. Noticed her doing this on her last holiday too. Of course all 3 kids dressed the same. Where’s block head?
Block Head 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I saw her on grafton street one day so followed her into a shop as was fascinated. Block head was with her and very nice to my kid.

Reactions: 2
She's not one I'd look at ever and be envious of her life. Money and holidays and clothes don't really mean anything. I'd rather have my life and have my children grow up with their privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's not one I'd look at ever and be envious of her life. Money and holidays and clothes don't really mean anything. I'd rather have my life and have my children grow up with their privacy.
Her house is my fav of all the Instagrammers but would never put my children out to the public like she does.

• Heart
Anything else to spill?
No she seemed very nice which I know isn't tattle friendly and was stand out in terms of very well put together and bright compared to most of us. Smaller than I imagined but genuinely like she looks on insta.

If I asked my husband to take a picture of me posing coquetteishly by a pool, drink in hand gurning mindlessly for the camera, he wouldn’t be able - he’d be wetting himself laughing.

• Haha
It’s called a mommy makeover…tummy tuck and liposuction. I did notice that she was looking very svelte all of a sudden recently … convinced she’s had surgery as she has been showing off her mid section a lot recently
For someone who's so perfect I'm surprised at her teeth 🤔😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.