Thestayoverlife (Jess Parr)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5D742922-749A-4FBB-99DB-AE3AA3D68800.png

I take this is for Jess. Emily likes to pretend that she has 10 influencers under her belt but it is literally two. I guess this is perhaps for West Elm? I can’t see Jess working with any other thing apart from her stupid house that we are bored to death already.
anyway, my point is, 20k just like that. Wow, no wonder she is doing her garden room now

Reactions: 4
When did Jess’s account go private?? I don’t follow her but like to dip in every week or so. Just went to have a little nosey and it’s private 🤷‍♀️

When did Jess’s account go private?? I don’t follow her but like to dip in every week or so. Just went to have a little nosey and it’s private 🤷‍♀️
She's done this in the past when she was breaking down the cost of the reno to try and get more followers on her home account. She posted about it in her stories and said she wanted people to follow if they wanted that info. I haven't seen her mention going private this time but if she has I'd guess it's just to get more followers.

Reactions: 2
There is something fundamentally wrong with influencers hanging mirror or heavy items with a command strip. Like common sense?

• Haha
There is something fundamentally wrong with influencers hanging mirror or heavy items with a command strip. Like common sense?
Yeah, that seems like a very idiotic thing to do. Especially as you're always going to have a mirror above a sink so why not just drill the holes? She acts like the renovation queen but does she think all these high-end homes she's copying use command strips anywhere?

Reactions: 1
Yeah, that seems like a very idiotic thing to do. Especially as you're always going to have a mirror above a sink so why not just drill the holes? She acts like the renovation queen but does she think all these high-end homes she's copying use command strips anywhere?
😞 this is so stupid in so many level. What is weird is that she is going to use commend strips again. Being an influencer makes you stupid.

Doesn’t she have anything else to do ? I wish I had that much time on my hands… All day everyday the same content : loft bedroom, Winnie on the bed, Winnie going to the neighbour’s, kitchen. Rinse. Repeat.
Seriously she should join a gym, meet-up with friends… Something !!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t she have anything else to do ? I wish I had that much time on my hands… All day everyday the same content : loft bedroom, Winnie on the bed, Winnie going to the neighbour’s, kitchen. Rinse. Repeat.
Seriously she should join a gym, meet-up with friends… Something !!
She's currently watching live plane landings on YouTube. Definitely has too much time on her hands!

Reactions: 3
Jess watching Niomi’s drama
Jess begging for free holiday next

Reactions: 1
Jess watching Niomi’s drama
Jess begging for free holiday next
And she’s VERY specific about her desired destination. It HAS TO BE in the Maldives aka one of the most expensive destinations in the world.
These influencers have no shame : gifted furniture, gifted garden office… What’s next ?
They are like toddlers : everything has to be handed to them, ils a reward to no effort nor work. Even children are aware of the fact that you have to behave in order to receive presents from Santa 🙄

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1078761
lmao! She renovated ONE house and now she is a pro ladies…
As someone who spent years in uni and working as a designer stuff like this drives me mad.
As I work in a charted profession I can be sued even if I give free advice, but people like this can say what they want with no ramifications.