Thestayoverlife (Jess Parr)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a while ago she had some kind of gynae procedure after something came up on her smear (I think?), she said they were going to start TTC once she'd had the all-clear from that. Can't remember if it was before or after reno was finished though

Did she delete her stories saying she was on holiday? I’m sure she posted some but now they’re gone -wonder why she deleted them

She’s back, thought there might be a pregnancy announcement, but she was drinking all holiday.

I swear she’s trying to get in there with Zanna Van Dijk by tagging her brand in posts at the moment.

Reactions: 2
I remember a while ago she had some kind of gynae procedure after something came up on her smear (I think?), she said they were going to start TTC once she'd had the all-clear from that. Can't remember if it was before or after reno was finished though
That was before the reno if I remember correctly. She had HPV, I think?

I like Jess in general but she needs to saying that she is a budget renovator. She is now looking to do a garden office.
On a side note, Alice mentioned that their parents left her some money for her wedding and she used it as her house deposit. It is only fair to assume that Jess and Emily had it too.

I like Jess in general but she needs to saying that she is a budget renovator. She is now looking to do a garden office.
On a side note, Alice mentioned that their parents left her some money for her wedding and she used it as her house deposit. It is only fair to assume that Jess and Emily had it too.
I guess its easy for her to say she's a budget renovator when most of the stuff is gifted!

Reactions: 3
Garden office and garden designed by a professional. How very frugal. Might be better to spend that money on deterring the fox from digging up their new turf, it won't take much to encourage the critter to go next door instead of their garden.

Honestly, her story where she's showing the new handles is so annoying. She is like one of those parents now when their kid is misbehaving and screaming, but they continue to talk to you like you're supposed to ignore the kid and just focus on them. How are we supposed to hear wtf she is saying? That dog is disgustingly untrained. And when I say that, I don't mean Winnie is disgusting, but it's Jess and Freddie.

Reactions: 2
Honestly, her story where she's showing the new handles is so annoying. She is like one of those parents now when their kid is misbehaving and screaming, but they continue to talk to you like you're supposed to ignore the kid and just focus on them. How are we supposed to hear wtf she is saying? That dog is disgustingly untrained. And when I say that, I don't mean Winnie is disgusting, but it's Jess and Freddie.
If I am a dog I will be so unsettled. Jess sounded like she is on acid all the time, why is she so high? Is just a fridge, West Elm and handles…relax

• Haha
Reactions: 1
LOL at Jess comparing her spoilt brat of a dog to a working airport sniffer dog who is trained to the nines :rolleyes:

1641476650187.png

• Haha
Her latest post about spending all your money by January 5th because luxury food is ‘life’. Lol, read the room, some people are literally on the breadline hun

Reactions: 5
Has she actually had laminated brows micro bladed on her face? I’m concerned what happens when that’s no longer in fashion

Reactions: 1
She obviously doesn’t like them after acting like she did on her own story. Just saw this on Emily’s stories 😂
Oh wow her sister is spilling all the tea. A bit unprofessional, no? The woman who did Jess' brows is quite famous for her work and is in demand

Reactions: 7
Oh wow her sister is spilling all the tea. A bit unprofessional, no? The woman who did Jess' brows is quite famous for her work and is in demand
Yeah I would be raging if I was the practitioner! Especially when she’s sucking up on her on account! Emily has really done her dirty here.

Yeah I would be raging if I was the practitioner! Especially when she’s sucking up on her on account! Emily has really done her dirty here.
She really has done her dirty 😂 outed her saying she didn’t ask for the feathered look, not cool. Considering her stories were so positive :/