Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For people who complain about their kids behaviour her and angelina certainly fill them full of sugar constantly. I give my daughter way more sweets than I probably should but not massive cookies for breakfast and jars of Nutella at 9pm or for breakfast.

Reactions: 1
I’m annoyed for her wee boy. Didn’t she say he was 4 the other day? Just completely brushed past the issue but we get a whole days worth of stories for the wee girl.

I’m actually angry for him.
I missed her saying that, that is absolutely shocking. It’s disgusting how much she favours the wee girl. I’m sure lots of mums would love to have a daughter but does that mean you push your boys to the side, absolutely not.

I’m quite girlie myself and do girlie things with my daughters but also play and do things with my son just as much. I would never, ever make a bigger deal out of ones birthday than the others.

I wonder how tall her eldest son is because he's never shown in a car seat/booster while they are in the car.

Completely agree that it's a shame she didn't make a fuss (online at least) for the 4 year old like she did for her daughter. She'll justify it with saying that she wasn't feeling up to being online and posting bit surely there was plenty of pictures and videos of the day for her to share a few if she's going to share every detail of Callie's day.
She also made a point of mentioning that inside the restaurant all the family has booked tables that would be seperate but sat near each other. And then outside films them all standing close together singing Happy Birthday 🤔

100% gifted her meal or at least a good amount discounted with the amount of tags.
And a big middle finger up to all the rules and restrictions in place at the moment. These beggars won’t be happy until someone in their close circle is seriously affected with this virus

Reactions: 5
I think the wee boy got some dinosaur cupcakes and a balloon I’m sure (all gifted obviously, not like she’d make an effort for him!) but there wasn’t any mention of doing something for his birthday. She 100% favours the girl over the boys. It’s a shame really, they seem nice kids.

I think the wee boy got some dinosaur cupcakes and a balloon I’m sure (all gifted obviously, not like she’d make an effort for him!) but there wasn’t any mention of doing something for his birthday. She 100% favours the girl over the boys. It’s a shame really, they seem nice kids.
She did share a few pic of cake, balloons and they went to Blair Drummond But not to the same attention as the little girl

she doesn’t care about the rules. Always breaking the rules and showing it on Instagram.

So it's Callie's birthday tomorrow. Another excuse for: kids eating chocolate cake/cookies for breakfast (gifted of course!), being late for school/nursery and visiting half a dozen family and friends in their houses.
Well I was pretty close with this! The Kilgours have really outdone themselves with all sitting at neighbouring tables in the restaurant then gathering together outside. Tramps, the lot of them.

Reactions: 6
I love how she blames her skin breakouts on wearing a mask and not the fact she eats cupcakes and cookies for breakfast, lunch and dinner...

Reactions: 7
She could literally do an Insta live where she stabs someone in the face then she’d be like “So yeah Tricia’s just keep your thoughts to yourself 🙄 left the kids at Glasgow Green but they’re on the FaceTime sure you’ll have something to say 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she blames her skin breakouts on wearing a mask and not the fact she eats cupcakes and cookies for breakfast, lunch and dinner...
yeah but she has fizz sticks every so often, so y'know, being healthy and all that.

• Haha
Well I was pretty close with this! The Kilgours have really outdone themselves with all sitting at neighbouring tables in the restaurant then gathering together outside. Tramps, the lot of them.
I think her sister was holding Callie as well when they were singing happy birthday because obviously Aimee couldn’t do that as she was too busy filming for the gram.

I think her side and his side were there, very stupid to post publicly breaking the rules.

Reactions: 3
I know the McDonalds, the buffet diner, the cake, sweets, cookies, the lack of exercise and healthy living, but yeah the mask gave you spots. Stupid cow.
And then to have the cheek of moaning about her “gym” leggings rolling down.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how tall her eldest son is because he's never shown in a car seat/booster while they are in the car.

Completely agree that it's a shame she didn't make a fuss (online at least) for the 4 year old like she did for her daughter. She'll justify it with saying that she wasn't feeling up to being online and posting bit surely there was plenty of pictures and videos of the day for her to share a few if she's going to share every detail of Callie's day.
She also made a point of mentioning that inside the restaurant all the family has booked tables that would be seperate but sat near each other. And then outside films them all standing close together singing Happy Birthday 🤔
It might be because you don’t need a car seat for a child sitting in the middle of a seat If their car seat doesn’t fit between 2 other car seats (either side). I’m not saying it’s ok but that’s The guidelines.

She never posted anything from her trip to the seaside to see her pal. Seen a lot of influencers go out then go quiet when they come back. You in a wee hoose aye? 🤣 @nicolasturgeon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
She never posted anything from her trip to the seaside to see her pal. Seen a lot of influencers go out then go quiet when they come back. You in a wee hoose aye? 🤣 @nicolasturgeon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
At least their learning not to be so blatant 😂😂😂

Currently crying on her stories because she can’t cope with the thought of not having her kids around her 24/7.
Makes a change from her crying on her stories because she can’t cope with having her kids around her 24/7... 🤔
Also, how does she never seem to know when her kids are starting school/nursery? Literally every time she finds out on the day or the day before. How can you not be on top of simple things like knowing a date when you don’t even have anything else of any importance to actually do? She certainly doesn’t forget the date of whatever new dessert shops are opening nearby! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
W
Currently crying on her stories because she can’t cope with the thought of not having her kids around her 24/7.
Makes a change from her crying on her stories because she can’t cope with having her kids around her 24/7... 🤔
Also, how does she never seem to know when her kids are starting school/nursery? Literally every time she finds out on the day or the day before. How can you not be on top of simple things like knowing a date when you don’t even have anything else of any importance to actually do? She certainly doesn’t forget the date of whatever new dessert shops are opening nearby! 😂
Literally writing this as you did. And why did she not take her home since she wasn’t dressed for nursery? How is it that hard. Her only real commitments are the timings for her kids. Even her promotions don’t make deadlines so it’s not due to focusing on that.

• Haha
Haha! I’ve literally come on to say the exact same...how the actual fck do you not know your child is starting nursery?!! Does she own a calendar? These things are organised in advance and surely when your child turns 3, you maybe find out what date they’re due to start!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.