Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So one of her wee cronies was in stories today moaning about how people in the 'entertainment industry' get approached for free things and don't get paid and can use the professional photos etc on their pages. I totally understand where she is coming from, in terms of that person deserves to be paid, the exposure alone may not pay their bills and whatnot and if giving their time and talent they should be paid. Just find it a bit rich coming from one of they lot. Who are willing to pimp out their kids for a few free sweeties and are constantly gifted clothes by some rather random clothing stores.
Anyway... Back to social mama and that bloody magazine subscription app 😴

Reactions: 1
Glimpsed aimee today at good auld Blair drummond she looks just like a normal mum tbh but i think she spent a good old 2hr plus on her puss......and was stomping a good few feet in front of her man with a kinda look at me walk 😂🤦‍♀️ ....oh and double denim is a hell no from me 👌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is that she’s got a cleaner so that she has more time to “work” then has said that she was gonna take a day off her phone every week which most of them do but then said she would probably do more than one. If this is her dream to the an influencer then I don’t see how it’s gonna be a success to be posting the empty content sporadically

So Aimee has been off Instagram all week. Maybe the kids have: got to school/nursery on time, had a proper night sleep, ate decent food and not been left unattended in the bath. We can but hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Aimee has been off Instagram all week. Maybe the kids have: got to school/nursery on time, had a proper night sleep, ate decent food and not been left unattended in the bath. We can but hope.
She's probably been filming herself just to watch it back so her vanity doesn't have to suffer withdrawals 😂

• Haha
Who's taking bets on her bouncing back tomorrow with yet another bloody nonsense 'biz' plan? I see the Drab Draper pal has just got pregnant rather than get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who's taking bets on her bouncing back tomorrow with yet another bloody nonsense 'biz' plan? I see the Drab Draper pal has just got pregnant rather than get a job.
I find Abbie to be annoying and overwhelming. But there’s nothing wrong with getting pregnant with a second baby? Her line of work has been completely fucked over by Covid, I know a lot of folk in the entertainment/theatre/music industry and it’s really heartbreaking that they’ll no doubt be the last to get up and running 😥 if their businesses have been able to survive by that time!

She does have a job, she has an arbonne "business" 🙄. She also won't let anyone forget she's pregnant already, and we've got months of this to come.
Social mama will definitely be back soon, tell everyone she needed some time to herself. Say she's going to talk about it later. Decide she doesn't need to focus on that negativity and then never mention it and get back to her usual shite.

Reactions: 3
A social media break, kids in school and nursery and possibly a cleaner.....still cant get “work” done and rushing about at the last minute laying in bed whilst carnage is going on downstairs.....Groundhog Day!

A social media break, kids in school and nursery and possibly a cleaner.....still cant get “work” done and rushing about at the last minute laying in bed whilst carnage is going on downstairs.....Groundhog Day!
My thoughts exactly. I can't get over what she classes as work! The living room.was hardly a disaster but she made our it was with that tap to tidy. How can she do endless stories with the kids running about in the background but can't do the same for this blog? (Which I'm guessing she left to the last minute as it was due today...) Even just general points for the blog and then get it done while the kids are busy. I always wonder what she does with her time when she's so pushed to fit in her work she's always mentioning.

So she's back and she's definitely NOT pregnant! As she so casually mentioned just the once or twice...

She's such a fun sponge. Does she think people are interested in listening to her absolute drivel. She is literally the most boring person ever. And that fake accent. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Jamie Genevieve was saying the same thing”

Aye that’ll be millionaire and full time business woman / MUA Jamie Genevieve who needs her social media content to be fresh in order to keep her business going. Not a woman who resorts to showing two year olds picking up dog shite so she can maybe receive a free hair bow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she thinks light up kids boots are tacky but she is happy to show her daughter sitting on a toilet pan and running around naked x

She’s definitely pregnant or trying with the way she is going on about NOT being pregnant and saying how upset she is that they are all older now. If I were Kyle I’d be running for the snip. She would be unbearable pregnant.

• Haha
The boots are tacky? She has seen that jogging suit (whatever you want to call it) she was gifted hasn’t she? The green sequenced number?! 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Going to need a new thread soon tattlers. What content do we have to use....
Oh, that’s right, absolutely nada 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.