Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right enoughs enough! Declaring to ‘20k’ followers that your personal hygiene is on the back burner doesn’t make you relatable.

She’s mentioned she’s not had a shower 3 times and said she’s having quiet time but still posts all day - What the actual duck!

If I was having down time I’d be cleaning from top to bottom and flinging myself in a bath of detol 💃🏼

Ps.Aimee I followed you initially because I thought your wedding was lovely and I looked forward to watching your family life.
Clearly you are a work shy b*****d with the hygiene of Pete the Jakey!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She should put this in her bio 🤣🤣
😂😂😂 would be more accurate than her current one. She doesnt have any content its just constant chaos round about it while she listens to the sound of her voice prattling some self righteous nonsense , moaning, not showering, eating shite and then some more moaning!

Right enoughs enough! Declaring to ‘20k’ followers thay your personal hygiene is on the back burner doesn’t make you relatable.

She’s mentioned she’s not had a shower 3 times and said she’s having quiet time but still posts all day - What the actual duck!

I was having down time I’d be cleaning from top to bottom and flinging myself in a bath of detol 💃🏼

Ps.Aimee I followed you initially because I thought your wedding was lovely and I looked forward to watching your family life.
I am going to be quiet because people arnt kissing my arse.... 4000000000 dots later 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 would be more accurate than her current one. She doesnt have any content its just constant chaos round about it while she listens to the sound of her voice prattling some self righteous nonsense , moaning, not showering, eating shite and then some more moaning!

I am going to be quiet because people arnt kissing my arse.... 4000000000 dots later 🤔🤔🤔🤔
my friends and family would tell me to get my 20k dots to France and get a grip of myself #selflove

• Haha
Reactions: 3
my friends and family would tell me to get my 20k dots to France and get a grip of myself #selflove
Exactly and all this having to do some sort of airy fairy bullshit just to get her out of bed in the morning and all these bleeping loony life coaches! She needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and catch a grip, she has 3 small kids and 2 dogs depending on her....

Right enoughs enough! Declaring to ‘20k’ followers that your personal hygiene is on the back burner doesn’t make you relatable.

If I was having down time I’d be cleaning from top to bottom and flinging myself in a bath of detol 💃🏼

Hygiene of Pete the Jakey... Howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I think I actually feel sorry for her 😕

She came off her antidepressants without weaning herself off them, didn’t she? Not sure what dosage she was on but that’s definitely going to have an effect on her and how she’s taking care of herself. She seems quite overwhelmed and stuck in a really unhealthy routine with the kids etc. I think that’s why she’s trying to do the life coaching etc. it’s obviously not working for her though. Is that process a one size fits all kind of thing or is it tailor made to the person and their circumstances? She’d be better off going back to absolute basics and making sure she was showered every day etc and focusing her energies on achievable things.

I dunno. She might be feeling absolutely fandabbydozey and think I’m talking absolute shite 😂

I actually think I feel sorry for her, she is clearly depressed. We all like a lazy day but nobody with 3 young kids can lie in bed all morning while they tend to themselves. She is clearly on Instagram for some sort of validation from complete strangers. She says she needs to get up earlier than her kids to get things done yet she cant manage to do it, but I bet she is lying awake all that time scrolling through social media. She has no content except the odd Primark haul - everything else is just her chaotic life over & over again. It’s pretty sad actually, She needs to delete the app for a while & focus on getting herself, her kids and her house cleaned and in a routine then once she is in a better place go back on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
I have to question why her husband allows this to carry on and doesn’t intervene. I know mine would have a serious word with me if I behaved the way Aimee does, even moreso if we had 3 kids and 2 dogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know we shouldnt mention the kids etc but the wee girl looks really pale with big shadows under her wee eyes. Needs a healthier diet and a decent bedtime for sure.

Im not sure about this one, i do think she is having trouble with her mental health, probably feeling the pressure financially, wants hubby home more to help with the kids but cant afford him to come home so she has seen the success others have had from instagram and wants a slice of that pie. However, she doesnt have any usp, no real hauls, beauty, cleaning, routine, ditl, hacks etc. Im not keen on this new crop of instamums who are blatent about it being a way to make money and keep going on about building platform, engagement, algorithms etc.

Reactions: 2
So looks like mum of dicks has been talking about socialmama. The mighty 4 of the real mums of insta are now a mighty 3 by the looks of things. Maybe just a made up thought but notice how mum of dicks needed a break and socialmama unfollowed her.

So looks like mum of dicks has been talking about socialmama. The mighty 4 of the real mums of insta are now a mighty 3 by the looks of things. Maybe just a made up thought but notice how mum of dicks needed a break and socialmama unfollowed her.
I thought this was a nickname I was missing but I thought I’ll search anyway. Wtf 😂

Why are these women all parading in their bra and knickers?!

She’s like an episode of Black Mirror or something. A mother channeling all her energy into social media while not being able to fully cope with the kids. The whole thing is clearly affecting her so much I don’t know why she doesn’t just stop. She doesn’t have to delete her account or whatever, just stop this massive drive to be Insta famous. It’s triggering actual anxiety in her.

Also sick of them all banging the same drum over and over. The world established social media is fake a long time ago. We know all the hottest birds photoshop their pictures. We know what a post baby body looks like. We know women flaunting their flat stomachs and bragging about their post pregnancy snapback is insensitive. We know some days we cope being mothers and some days we don’t. We know most people have stretch marks and cellulite and wobbly bits. This makes up 70% of content for these people. Over and over, repeating what we already know. It doesn’t make you all that “real”. Truth is if you step outside social media and look at your pals, your family members, your colleagues (you know real life people you have a connection with) then you’ll see all these “flaws”. You’ll see how normal it is and just move on because you’re all the same. It’s this horrible validation wankfest and they’re all at it. Oh look at my post baby body OH YOU’RE SO REAL BABES THANKS FOR THIS I NEEDED THIS

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Oh my god she is infuriating, I have never seen someone as lazy as her And don’t know how she manages to be lazy when she has a houseful of children and puppies. Her Instagram is in no way interesting. All she does is moan or post videos where you can’t hear her talk because the children are making so much noise and she’s that lazy that she won’t move herself into another room. I know some of her friends and was on a few nights out where she was there and can safely say she never used to be like that. I think she needs to step away from Instagram.

She’s like an episode of Black Mirror or something. A mother channeling all her energy into social media while not being able to fully cope with the kids. The whole thing is clearly affecting her so much I don’t know why she doesn’t just stop. She doesn’t have to delete her account or whatever, just stop this massive drive to be Insta famous. It’s triggering actual anxiety in her.

Also sick of them all banging the same drum over and over. The world established social media is fake a long time ago. We know all the hottest birds photoshop their pictures. We know what a post baby body looks like. We know women flaunting their flat stomachs and bragging about their post pregnancy snapback is insensitive. We know some days we cope being mothers and some days we don’t. We know most people have stretch marks and cellulite and wobbly bits. This makes up 70% of content for these people. Over and over, repeating what we already know. It doesn’t make you all that “real”. Truth is if you step outside social media and look at your pals, your family members, your colleagues (you know real life people you have a connection with) then you’ll see all these “flaws”. You’ll see how normal it is and just move on because you’re all the same. It’s this horrible validation wankfest and they’re all at it. Oh look at my post baby body OH YOU’RE SO REAL BABES THANKS FOR THIS I NEEDED THIS
The before and after weight gain posts are what I can’t stand. Claiming that before when they were slimmer they were so unhappy and now they’re a little bit more flabby and suddenly very happy. If you were truly happy with your body you would not be posting these things on social media for validation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I went to one of the events have said it before it was like mean girls but always did think mum of dicks was a bit jealous of social mama x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I do feel sorry for her.too!
She clearly trusts the wrong people and wants validation from anywhere.

However on the other hand....do something about it!!!

Get a part time job
Get a routine
Parent your kids
Clean your house

And I can't believe I would need to suggest but, shower!!

I genuinely think she's stuck in a vicious circle, bit if her kids were in a routine and went to bed at a decent time she would have some time to herself to relax and do all her.stuff she needs to

I do feel sorry for her.too!
She clearly trusts the wrong people and wants validation from anywhere.

However on the other hand....do something about it!!!

Get a part time job
Get a routine
Parent your kids
Clean your house

And I can't believe I would need to suggest but, shower!!

I genuinely think she's stuck in a vicious circle, bit if her kids were in a routine and went to bed at a decent time she would have some time to herself to relax and do all her.stuff she needs to
Exactly and if her husband works so much it would be good for him to come home from work and relax and not have the kids still running around like crazy xx

Exactly and if her husband works so much it would be good for him to come home from work and relax and not have the kids still running around like crazy xx
If she took some time away from her phone then she would probably have a lot more time to spend doing other things.
Her husband could do with actually being a parent instead of just the source of income.

I dont understand the whole shower thing. How can anyone sit feeling filthy all day then brag about it on social media?! Put your phone down for 10 minutes and have a wash hen!

I dont understand the whole shower thing. How can anyone sit feeling filthy all day then brag about it on social media?! Put your phone down for 10 minutes and have a wash hen!
We’re talking about someone who proudly waves the job title “district manager” for a pyramid scheme. The thought probably hasn’t entered her head.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.