Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god - I go between wanting to strangle her and feeling sorry for her. She needs to seriously get a grip, begging for 20k followers while She lies in her bed until 11am while her 3 young kids run wild and see to themselves, her house is a pig sty, She forgets to feed her animals, barely takes her kids out the house, her son can’t speak properly but she appears to do very little to help him - fair enough if she is waiting on a speech therapy appointment but why isnt she reading with him and trying to help his speech improve instead of showing a camera in his face. All she does is lounge about, then get herself glammed up at 2pm and goes to home Bargains - she honestly needs to get off that phone and get her life in some sort of order. I know everyone’s house can get messy with kids there everyday but her house looks like it stinks. She hardly scrubs herself so can’t imagine she scrubs her house very often, too busy bleating on about anxiety yet can sashay about Primark & Home Bargains during a global pandemic - I do actually feel sorry for her because she says anything for Instagram. Her life is a car crash yet all she is interested in is followers. Her mum or husband need to get a grip of her, she comes across to me as being depressed and desperate for validation from random people.

Reactions: 10
It’s actually so cringe the way she’s begging for followers! There’s nothing inherently wrong with building your social media platform and using every trick in the book to do it. However she’s not selling anything or even providing a service. Not artwork, not cakes, not recipes, not even a coherently written blog style post. It’s basically watching a woman struggle a bit to cope with family life (99% her own doing) while she sometimes goes to Home Bargains or stand in her underwear with her belly out because she is the first woman to ever have children and be left with a belly after.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So social mama started the tattle for herself to get numbers up? Where was this post? 😅🤔
Im sure someone with a large following done that before she even stabbed her own husband off

Not sure how true it is. Like I said was just a groups of Glasgow mums that had been friends and then all had a fight and one shared on her stories but apparently the same group of mums are rating children on how ugly they are From posts people put up so think they had a mini little tattle going on in the group xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
More followers means more money if she gets any ads. She was desperate to get to 10k as that’s when you can earn money through affiliate links etc.

i can guarantee she will reach 20k by this weekend

It’s sickening that people like her start to make money by sitting about in 2 day old clothes, being a lazy hole, not paying attention to the kids /dogs.

If it’s true she started her own thread she’s a narcissistic cow

Reactions: 2
Im sure someone with a large following done that before she even stabbed her own husband off

Not sure how true it is. Like I said was just a groups of Glasgow mums that had been friends and then all had a fight and one shared on her stories but apparently the same group of mums are rating children on how ugly they are From posts people put up so think they had a mini little tattle going on in the group xx
Was social mama in the group then? Or was it just mums who knew her?

Bugger me. Just seen the latest stories about needing this platform to make money so her husband doesn’t need to work

here’s a novel idea!!!! go and get a bloody job if you really care!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It drives me mad that people think oh I need money I will make it from Instagram. She could easily get a part time job

and before she says anything I’m not a Tricia I have a family and work and so does my husband x

I understand Aimee, I too need to make an income so I can support my family. I managed to sort it though and I’ll tell you how. It’s a bit complicated but I’ll explain it best I can. PM me if you want additional info etc

Basically what I did was decide to go back to work after maternity leave

Does that make sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I understand Aimee, I too need to make an income so I can support my family. I managed to sort it though and I’ll tell you how. It’s a bit complicated but I’ll explain it best I can. PM me if you want additional info etc

Basically what I did was decide to go back to work after maternity leave

Does that make sense?
No way bet she has never thought of that!!

She’s trying too hard to help all of us before helping herself.

Bless.

Don’t know where I’d be without you Aimee. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw her pop up on my instagram a couple of days ago and I had totally forgotten about her. I've been reading the beginning of this thread and how crazy is it that in June she didn't even have 10k and now she's close to 20k.
Anyway I was shocked to see her because it was her photo about the weight gain, looked at her account and she's definitely re-marketed herself. I remember her from setting up the glasgow mum club that looked all glam, and now she's well this...off to read more!

More followers means more money if she gets any ads. She was desperate to get to 10k as that’s when you can earn money through affiliate links etc.

i can guarantee she will reach 20k by this weekend

It’s sickening that people like her start to make money by sitting about in 2 day old clothes, being a lazy hole, not paying attention to the kids /dogs.

If it’s true she started her own thread she’s a narcissistic cow
Honestly though, she won’t make as much money as she thinks she will from 20/30k followers.
I’ve a friend who has more than double the amount of followers & she doesn’t make that much even though she’s working with decent brands not little known cleaning products!
Many items are gifted with obligations on how many posts/stories you do. Very few posts are actually paid & even when they are, it’s not much until you’re into much higher figures.

Making £50 for promoting a box of sweets or a bathbomb isn’t going to change her families life unfortunately, that’s work that she needs to do to make that happen.

Reactions: 3
Do you know what i might be what she calls a trisha but at the end of day i could delete insta from my phone right now and never give it a 2nd thought and my life would still be great! She sadly cant say that......

Reactions: 4
Honestly though, she won’t make as much money as she thinks she will from 20/30k followers.
I’ve a friend who has more than double the amount of followers & she doesn’t make that much even though she’s working with decent brands not little known cleaning products!
Many items are gifted with obligations on how many posts/stories you do. Very few posts are actually paid & even when they are, it’s not much until you’re into much higher figures.

Making £50 for promoting a box of sweets or a bathbomb isn’t going to change her families life unfortunately, that’s work that she needs to do to make that happen.
Exactly, she will only make a lot of money if she’s getting decent Ads and needs to build a brand, Aimee sees this as a quick way of making money, she’s admitted that kyles working every hour as she’s not worked in 5/6 years the same girl who wants a 4th baby And a bigger house and tbh I think she wants a 4th to use as a cash cow look at the people she follows Lucy carter who’s had twins and was practically everything gifted from snuzpods, Mamaroos Pram etc.

Exactly, she will only make a lot of money if she’s getting decent Ads and needs to build a brand, Aimee sees this as a quick way of making money, she’s admitted that kyles working every hour as she’s not worked in 5/6 years the same girl who wants a 4th baby And a bigger house and tbh I think she wants a 4th to use as a cash cow look at the people she follows Lucy carter who’s had twins and was practically everything gifted from snuzpods, Mamaroos Pram etc.
Aye there’s another certain Glasgow baby blogger who was gifted 2 prams. The full travel system. The used different bits from each prams as she didn’t like certain things. Actually shocked me the privilege of it all. There’s babies born in Glasgow this very second who could be doing with something like that donated.

Aye there’s another certain Glasgow baby blogger who was gifted 2 prams. The full travel system. The used different bits from each prams as she didn’t like certain things. Actually shocked me the privilege of it all. There’s babies born in Glasgow this very second who could be doing with something like that donated.
They are all money grabbing cows, A lot of them are gifted the items then sell them. Some have been caught out on depop and gumtree.

I just don’t know any brand that would want to work with her - who wants a ranting, desperate girl who lies in bed until 11am, who needs to scrub her house, scrub herself and her kids promoting their brands - she’s hardly a poster girl for anything.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t know any brand that would want to work with her - who wants a ranting, desperate girl who lies in bed until 11am, who needs to scrub her house, scrub herself and her kids promoting their brands - she’s hardly a poster girl for anything.
Certainly not a baby brand, who wants someone promoting their things when she doesn't take care of the kids she has 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.