Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve really got to think you‘re something to think that’s acceptable to post on the internet!

Do the ASA guidelines not apply to her and her gifted bath bombs to mark as an AD!?

Also noticing what she wrote on the pic before from yesterday “my hair looking as wild as my day was braving the outdoors with these 5 alone” alone!? From your house to the park in the car, yes, but then she met her mum and sister 🤥 she honestly forgets what she says!!

Reactions: 1
Remember she posted pictures of the kids in the bath to promote the same company. Why would they keep working with her

I always felt sorry for her husband but now starting to worry as I can’t imagine my husband taking a picture of me in the bath for the gram.

Xx

Wait till tomorrow when she’s greeting in her stories saying her pic was reported by Trishas ! I’m sure she has her own family and kyles family on the gram, wouldn’t want my family or my mans family staring at a pic of me in the bath with my fanny out!
Clueless !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cannot even cope with a grown woman sitting naked in a bath and asking someone to take a pic of it!!! Also asking the usual stupid influencer question to drum up engagement!!! Who actually cares!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I asked my husband to take a picture of me in the bath with my fanny hanging for Instagram he would probably have me sectioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so embarrassed for her. Why are her friends or her mum not saying anything....someone please help her out xx

• Haha
Why is her husband not saying to her this isnt a normal picture for someone to put on the internet for all too see.... she wants to try and work with big companies to become an insta hun but does she think reputable companies want people who promote them to show their fanny to the whole world? Bet that water company are regretting send her a promotional basket now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I mean really....she forgot to feed her dogs at like 1130 and then whilst they are shouting barking clearly hungry she makes then wait even longer to show everyone their food!!
I mean is the gram thta important. More important than your children and animals?

• Sad
Why is her husband not saying to her this isnt a normal picture for someone to put on the internet for all too see.... she wants to try and work with big companies to become an insta hun but does she think reputable companies want people who promote them to show their fanny to the whole world? Bet that water company are regretting send her a promotional basket now 😂😂😂
I imagine his friends must see this as well . He is probably embarrassed with her x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Banged more times than a taxi door 😂 we need a Kimmy thread back!
Banged more times than a taxi door 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 From what I’ve read on here your not wrong Cannot stand this girl anymore I used to like her page had to unfollow talk about loving yourself the mirror pics and the posing in the gym gear yeah ok you workout we get it and the voice don’t even get me started on the voice seriously between her and social mamas verbal diarrhoea Pair of wallapers.

• Haha
Why is she so obsessed with having 20k followers when she averages about 600 likes a post..? seems a bit off to me..

Omg i am cringing for her begging people to share her account and if she gets to 20k she can earn an income for her family..... heres a wee idea hun you could get something called a JOB , i heard it pays money and you can stop flashing your vag on the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wants to show all the Tricias she can get to 20k I would be more interested in showing them I can look after my kids and be a good mum xx

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She wants to show all the Tricias she can get to 20k I would be more interested in showing them I can look after my kids and be a good mum xx
She is genuinely a slow motion car crash. Those poor kids 😩 Oh, and Aimee - PUT ON A BRA!!! 🙀

• Haha
I seen a post tonight a few Glasgow mums all had a group chat and one has been sharing social mamas page and been so nice about her all over IG but turns out she has been talking about her Behind her back and saying she started her own tattle page just so she gets attention and her numbers up. One has voice notes and is saying she will share them xx

• Wow
I seen a post tonight a few Glasgow mums all had a group chat and one has been sharing social mamas page and been so nice about her all over IG but turns out she has been talking about her Behind her back and saying she started her own tattle page just so she gets attention and her numbers up. One has voice notes and is saying she will share them xx
So social mama started the tattle for herself to get numbers up? Where was this post? 😅🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.