Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s took the kids out today and she obv won’t be doing it again cause she’s just moaned the whole time
You would think she is out for the day she hasn’t seen her Mum and Sister in a while enjoy the moment instead of being stuck on your phone moaning xx

Reactions: 1
Seriously... I have 3 children too and I take them out to the park every single day when the weather is nice, because how else will I tire them out? Maybe went overboard with oth the dogs when you have 3 youngsters to care for🤦‍♀️

I’m struggling to understand the issue - was the park too busy? Has she ever been to a park during the school summer holidays? Does she think people shouldn’t go out? Even though she’s ventured to home bargains, primark, Tesco, Asda...to see a new baby? I feel awful for the kids! Let’s go to park but you can’t go on anything. I understand her mum needs to shield but FFS, don’t go to a play park!!

Reactions: 2
She’s a clown - the baby play park where she took her 2 youngest was empty so they were going down the slide and she decided it was too much so dragged them home, yet she can go see a brand new baby, go to Primark/Home Bargs/Asda and god knows where else

I also can’t believe Jilly Isabella has gone down south to model for BooHoo after today’s news about them paying the slaves they illegally employ £3.50 Per hour - she’s disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I didn’t understand if they baby play park was empty why leave??

She is happy to mix with other families at Troon so she can get a picture for the gram or spend hours in primark so she can do a haul but not actually spend time in a play park with her kids.

She could have took a ball and let them run about. Played games or anything. That park has lovely nature walks. Xx

Reactions: 4
Of course taking 3 kids to the park with 2 dogs will be stressful, but she had her mum and sister!! She can’t handle them on her own, that’s why she never takes them anywhere, so god knows why she is even contemplating a 4th kid!! By the sound of it her sister did all the running about and she took them to an empty play park at the end....struggling to see the stress here! I suppose anything other than slobbing about at home in your pyjamas giving your kids unlimited screen time probably was stressful for her!

She essentially said the other day that Instagram is her “dream job” 🤣 and she hopes to see it pay like a job one day. How sad!!!

• Sick
I really feel like if she just put her phone down and got on with her day she wouldn't get so “stressed” shes so focused on airy fairy coaching, meditation, positive mantra tit and all that insta bollocks that if she just got her tit sorted she wouldn't need all this pish!

Of course taking 3 kids to the park with 2 dogs will be stressful, but she had her mum and sister!! She can’t handle them on her own, that’s why she never takes them anywhere, so god knows why she is even contemplating a 4th kid!! By the sound of it her sister did all the running about and she took them to an empty play park at the end....struggling to see the stress here! I suppose anything other than slobbing about at home in your pyjamas giving your kids unlimited screen time probably was stressful for her!
Yes, but why not leave the dogs at home, and ask Kyle to take them out for a walk later and for once make some effort for the kids!!! These poor souls are stuck at home all the time, she then takes them to a massive park and says they can go on one slide???? Thats like taking kids to ice cream. Parlour just to watch people eat ice cream ffs. No wonder they were desperate to stay, poor poor deprived kids😭

And all this pish that she is anxious...you werent anxious in primark queues, or holding a newborn baby!!! She makes my blood boil🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Because she probably had some photo in her pea size brain that she was going to take to show off her fake insta happy family pic, but forgets she shows us her lack of control on a daily basis to handle the life she wants, so probably gave up and just moaned the entire time out. What’s she on about today with those obsessor accounts, that’s your fake followers you bought!

Another day of getting out her bed at 10am.....who has 3 young kids and spends an hour and a half in bed on their phone or maybe she was colouring in with her £21 pens 😂

Aww my god why is she been comparing herself to katie Hayes hahahahaha honest to god. She’s the most dumb witch Iv ever came across. AIMEE NONE OF THIS IS LIES it’s the truth and u can’t accept it!!!!! Your poor kids ur a selfish selfish women.

Reactions: 3
Oh god sharing Kate hayes insta 🙈 I'm on the KAte thread on here and I tell you, she is not someone u want to aspire to!
Another "insta famous" flaunting lockdown every day for her own selfish reasons and to be worse she's pregnant!!! She also said she's doesn't think it's wrong drinking whilst pregnant.
Seriosusly Aimee get off insta stop looking at others and focus on your kids! They clearly need attention and parenting and a bloody routine!!!

Mother of 3 beautiful kids, loving husband who works so she doesn’t have to, stays in nice house in nice area, cute dogs, family support network but what does she give a tit about? Followers. Growing followers, a “major drop” in new followers, blocking followers, fake followers. Take a step back and look at all you have hen! Followers mean tit! Your kids whole lives put out on display for a couple of free bows.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can everyone please go and report it!!!!! That’s what I just sent to my friend u can actually see her fat fanny!!!!! GTF u brass neck

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.