Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spends hours doing a you tube haul and can’t spend one day doing school work with him. Those 3 kids are crying out for attention and her mum or husband really need to step in and slap her xx

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She spends hours doing a you tube haul and can’t spend one day doing school work with him. Those 3 kids are crying out for attention and her mum or husband really need to step in and slap her xx
the school will know exactly why he’s behind! She needs to be careful. Priority is sorting out her kitchen drawers!!! I mean does she need to document that?!
Also her hubby must earn a fortune she’s forever spending.

4 bleeping hours to document a home bargains haul?!? It really is car crash tv!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched a little bit of her You Tube Home Bargains haul before turning off but I don’t understand how she has almost 20k followers on Instagram but only 403 subscribers on YT.... somebody has been buying followers on the gram!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Banging on about the Tricia’s again 🤣

I don’t care she broke lockdown rules in the grand scheme of things. I do care her pal has put content for the gram over and above shielding a tiny person who has zero immune system but that’s on her. Actually that’s on the 3 of them. Really can’t stand them. They’re all annoying in their own ways.

Reactions: 2
This infuriates me!

Blatantly promoting that she broken lockdown rules to visit a new born. I thought she was a bit of a thicko but this proves it. Absolute embarrassment of a person.

I think people need to call her out so she realises she's not funny or clever.

Also she needs a good scrub. Why broadcast that. We can see it! 🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's a bleep for showing off about breaking lockdown rules. Tell that to the people who haven't been able to attend their loved ones funerals you stupid witch.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Who does she think she is. People are dying and she is treating it like a joke. Shameful.

Honestly she doesn’t have a clue! I am a nurse and u know I’m actually horrified at the broke lockdown but who cares !!!!! Wasn’t that when she was bleeping buying the whole of asda panicking about lockdown. Now that it’s got a bit tough she can’t handle it “mentally” honestly Aimee I hope ur reading this. You need to get a grip of yourself.

Absolutely mortified at her last post and still cant get over stupidity of the mum who lets her friends not only come but hold her newborn baby 😭😭😭 but... Finally someone in the comments said it as it is- I'm going to reply too, this is so irresponsible and stupid, I am so angry.

• Heart
Somebody has commented telling her she is ridiculous and selfish etc but Aimee will just be like ‘BYE TRISHA’ cos she is a selfish little tit who cannot handle anyone having a different opinion is not allowed on her grid!

I am mortified at the video she has posted of her daughter in her pants and saying stop itching your bum. Where is the daughters respect!

She has no respect for anything and anyone but herself, can't be arsed to home school her son, can't be arsed to interact with her middle child so gets put on naughty step so she can finish her insta story, shares the kids in their underwear regularly so can't be arsed to dress them or respect their dignity, doesn't care about lockdown/ social distance rules so she can get a pic for the gram. Utter moron and it's her kids that will suffer! All she cares about is content! Spends hours on her YouTube, hauls, shopping, networking but can't get the kids fed and dressed. I don't know if she's thick or ignorant, probably a bit of both.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s a bleeping idiot man. In the past few weeks she’s shared shots of her back garden taken from upstairs, discussed what’s in the surrounding area and how long it takes her to get there, discussing her trips to Silverburn and Asda. I know exactly where she lives because I was there visiting my pal a few weekends ok. Outside and we didn’t go near each other neither did our kids. What’s to stop someone going round there and speaking to her kids if they’re playing out front etc? I dread to think!!!! Aimee if you’re reading bleeping sort it out. I’ve got no sense of direction but I know where you live just from a few tiny story snippets and that’s fucked.

Also covering Callie for the gram but not really and just posting the video anyway. Sick. Plus the coverings are pointless because apparently they can be removed if you’re smart enough. Also they make no difference. To some that’s a naked child anyway actually being filmed having her underwear put on by another kid. I’m not the one making it sinister here. Kids are kids, they’re so innocent, they help each other, it’s siblings playing, it’s cute. It should not be broadcast to 10k anonymous people. It’s FUCKED!!

Finally it’s really pathetic she posted the picture of the 3 of them plus baby. It’s all about to content. None of them were content enough to frame it and put it in their hall. Put as background on their phone. It must be used for content and there must be so consequence because how dare anyone have anything to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has no respect for anything and anyone but herself, can't be arsed to home school her son, can't be arsed to interact with her middle child so gets put on naughty step so she can finish her insta story, shares the kids in their underwear regularly so can't be arsed to dress them or respect their dignity, doesn't care about lockdown/ social distance rules so she can get a pic for the gram. Utter moron and it's her kids that will suffer! All she cares about is content! Spends hours on her YouTube, hauls, shopping, networking but can't get the kids fed and dressed. I don't know if she's thick or ignorant, probably a bit of both.
Yes to this and the most ironic part is that she recently said (I can't remember if this was stories or comments or what) but she said 'my kids are a credit to the amazing work I do with them' 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 What work Aimee??? What exactly do you do with them? Not schoolwork, not many outdoor activities, quality time doesnt count when it's all being filmed 😭😭😭poor kids, poor husband although he must be as thick as she is...

• Heart
She’s a total tit of a lassie. She will be waiting for the social mama cronies to jump on Instagram and defend her she’s not got a leg to stand on!

found it hilarious she posted FAM Goals on Kimmy G post ehhh Aimee her man is a known drug dealer and she’s been banged more times than a taxi door

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The bit that got me was when she said “oh this isn’t really covering Callie without her clothes on, but it’s too cute” again she priorities content over her children’s safety. When her daughter asked her for lunch and would she make her some, the fake OF COURSE I WILL with a big grin into the camera, she comes across as an actual lunatic, she’s so up and down and comes across a bit manic!

Reactions: 5
Also... I know this has been discussed already, but I still cannot get over the fact she put fake tan on a 2 year old😩😭 so many chemicals rubbed into her little skin and all just for 'content'.... sick

Reactions: 3
This lassie is a bleeping car crash, just seen the ohh i broke the rules and i dont care trisha! Shes soooooo obsessed with the trishas of the world but constantly says she isnt bothered...... hun your bothered. Go clean up your dog tit and home school your kids and stop trying to being insta famous, literally no one cares what you bought in b&m and shes the last person on earth i would take cleaning product advice from her house is a tit hole 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.