Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god! Yes. I took this earlier and didn’t want post unless someone else brought it up - mainly coz I don’t want to give her the space here.

Surely if it was a wig she would have fixed it before posting? But knowing her she probably left it so we would speculate and keep her relevant.
I remember after she had "Juleses" for months and months on end she went on about post partum hairloss. I suffered quite badly with it, but I don't think that hairstyle has done her any favours.
Why does she always take photos from this angle when she's got such a big heed, and I don't mean just full of herself 😉. The outfit she had on 😬 let's just say it wasn't to my taste, especially the random bit of rope around her waist. She's been out more since having Blaise and the monster machine than I have since my 1st a good few years ago. I bet she thinks she's a right ticket today because she was hanging around with models and got a photo with Gareth Gates. I'll never get over how desperate she was to be pals with Helen Flanagan when she lived in Scotland. One last thing, if I see another posted photo of that hand up at her hair 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You could tell Helen Flanagan couldn't be gassed with her...she's went private again I see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I find the whole gifting thing strange it’s sooooo beggy ? And they try and act like they are something when in reality they pay for nothing and scrounge anything they can 😂 embarrassing, I can just imagin them thinking we are jealous for saying this but no fckin way I don’t like the gifting culture at all cringe il pay for my own dinner thanks 😂 and amiees frozen ad 😂😂😂fck off how awkward she looks😂

• Haha
I find the whole gifting thing strange it’s sooooo beggy ? And they try and act like they are something when in reality they pay for nothing and scrounge anything they can 😂 embarrassing, I can just imagin them thinking we are jealous for saying this but no fckin way I don’t like the gifting culture at all cringe il pay for my own dinner thanks 😂 and amiees frozen ad 😂😂😂fck off how awkward she looks😂
Omg that ad 😂 Im cringing myself inside out for her. I might be a normal 9-5 working Mum, but at least I don't have to make an absolute tit of myself for my income. And you think she could have at least brushed wee wonkas wig ffs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
amiees frozen ad 😂😂😂fck off how awkward she looks😂
Ran straight here when I saw it, hahahahahahaa how awful is it 😂 she must say yes to every opportunity that comes up in her inbox, anything for a few free cinema tickets or box of cookies 🙈

My second-hand embarrassment is off the scale for her 😂

• Haha
Omg that ad 😂 Im cringing myself inside out for her. I might be a normal 9-5 working Mum, but at least I don't have to make an absolute tit of myself for my income. And you think she could have at least brushed wee wonkas wig ffs!
I was screaming at Wonka's wig, honest to bleeping god. She cobbles these 'ads' together in minutes, no planning and prep whatsoever.

• Haha
Yeah, I think it's a wig, looks shaved underneath.
I'd seen that on her stories and wondered. It might be post partum hair loss as someone else said, but knowing how desperate for attention she is, I'm sure she'll tell everyone all about it soon enough. I do hope she's okay health wise though, as much as this crowd are annoying I wouldn't wish anyone of them ill.

Reactions: 5
Why is DDoG acting like going in the sea is something new? Don't know about you but I've been going in the sea since forever 🤷🏼‍♀️ am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tell me she didn’t go to the beach in that old bra?! 😭😭😂😂 such an attention seeker, surprised all the wee fish didn’t jump out when they seen her 😅

• Haha
Callie's wig is giving me Doc back to the future vibes. Bet the cinema wish they had #gifted the wean a half decent wig for the AD

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ran straight here when I saw it, hahahahahahaa how awful is it 😂 she must say yes to every opportunity that comes up in her inbox, anything for a few free cinema tickets or box of cookies 🙈

My second-hand embarrassment is off the scale for her 😂
I actually hit a riddy watching it. I'm mortified for her how did she think that was a good idea. Callie makes me not want to buy anything. Her accent is worse somehow in these latest stories if that's possible

Bet DDOG doesn’t shower or wash her hair after her open water dip. 🙊
These insta huns love this cold water therapy like it will make u skinny or hot. Your still a mess before and after dunking your heid in

• Haha
DEARY ME those photos of the trip to the water therapy remind me of the postcards from Blackpool or somewhere with fat old ladies jumping around with a daft caption about sneezing and peeing yourself 😂😂🤢

Every single one of them definitely belong in the sea, that’s for sure 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG that wig on Callie, why did her lazy maw no just give it a brush and tidy it up…. Looks like the wee girl has been hauled thru a bush 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
DEARY ME those photos of the trip to the water therapy remind me of the postcards from Blackpool or somewhere with fat old ladies jumping around with a daft caption about sneezing and peeing yourself 😂😂🤢

Every single one of them definitely belong in the sea, that’s for sure 😂😂
Looked like the shamu show in Florida 😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.